Chicago Land J-Bodies - Page 4 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicago Land J-Bodies
Thursday, November 11, 2004 8:51 PM
Mattman good lord put the controller down. STEP AWAY FROM THR CONTROLLER. <br>

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Friday, November 12, 2004 6:47 AM
Hi everyone, threads dieing you guys all still alive and well? <br>

Friday, November 12, 2004 7:26 AM
Sup all.... Looks like I missed the fun
<br>

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Friday, November 12, 2004 7:36 AM
im still alive and kickin, going to get my car estimated this weekend. Hoping for a new c/f ss hood or maybe and evo hood in c/f. <br>

Friday, November 12, 2004 12:40 PM
I'm alive too... Hey (cav) matt I haven't got you those clips yet cuz I'm still on vacation . which ones you talking about the ones under the hood? or the ones for the dash pieces?

<br>

Friday, November 12, 2004 1:08 PM
Yep im still around ... but searching for a part-time job for the moment !!!

Well wassup to all here !!!! Yo Ryan ... que pasa guey !!!!

Hey Ronnie glad to see you still around !!!

Yo Jose ... que pasa ... vato !!!

and hello to everybody else too !!!!

<br>

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Friday, November 12, 2004 2:15 PM
i had dreams about halo last nite...every time i go to sleep and wake up...same dream...i think im playin too much <br>

no longer M- unitz newest noob......
Friday, November 12, 2004 6:26 PM
toohype: what was the fastest cavalier slip at the drag?
<br>

...bone stock
Friday, November 12, 2004 7:59 PM
geekd wrote:toohype: what was the fastest cavalier slip at the drag?

Ask ELi he had the best time there... that day.... im not sure other J-bodies ... right Eli ??
<br>

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Friday, November 12, 2004 9:18 PM
Jose I need the oens for the rad covers piece all of them hehe, The 4 or 5 that hold the bumper to the bumper support, under the rad support, and also 1 new one that damn screw that holds the defrosted vent in the front of the dash. Miss placed mine somewhere and cant find it now. Thanks man I owe ya, Ill buy ya dinner next time we get together. <br>

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, November 13, 2004 12:21 AM
^^^^^^You got it buddy. I'll get all the ones I can. You don't owe me anything you got me wendy's that time you got sick as !@#$. call it even.
Hector: que pasa cabron. lmao
J/K
<br>

Saturday, November 13, 2004 1:08 AM
Thanks jose. So ryan jose you guys willing to help with my installs after winter hehe. We will have a damn good day with lots fo @!#$ to do. <br>

Saturday, November 13, 2004 5:30 AM
LEIRS!!!! I bought you Wendy's when Matt got sick as hell, I was just $3 dollars short so Matt pitched in <br>

Saturday, November 13, 2004 7:41 AM
i think i liers...looser lol <br>

Saturday, November 13, 2004 10:17 AM
Soooo.... I went to turn on my car this morning.. and it started making this crazy loud knocking sound. Sounds like a lil drummer boy is in my glove box. It's at the dealership now.. trying to figure out whats wrong with it. So, currently I'm without a car and having my g-pa drive me around.. PHUKK'N GH3Y!!! They told me I can't have a loaner car UNTIL they figure out whats wrong with it. Uhmm.. by then the car will be FIXED and I won't need the damn loaner. Stupid as*holes!

OMG, I hate this POS! Cant wait to get a new car...

Ryan and Phill - I tried to call you BOTH this morning. Thought you could hear the noise and tell me whats wrong.. but neither of you answered <br>

Saturday, November 13, 2004 11:50 AM
what happened to the green civic? <br>

Saturday, November 13, 2004 1:24 PM
I was at work and forgot my phone, I called you back around 3 but no answer <br>

Sunday, November 14, 2004 10:50 AM
My dad sold the honda a long time ago... and just told me like a month ago. I wondered where the damn thing was.

My car is ok. The lady on the phone said my "heater motor" was broke...!!?! Whatever. BUT, Im not sure how long they will have it and I will be car-less Christina. <br>

Monday, November 15, 2004 7:19 AM
TooHypE wrote:Yep im still around ... but searching for a part-time job for the moment !!!

Well wassup to all here !!!! Yo Ryan ... que pasa guey !!!!

Hey Ronnie glad to see you still around !!!

Yo Jose ... que pasa ... vato !!!

and hello to everybody else too !!!!

Love ya Hector... thanks for the love brotha

<br>

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2004 9:15 PM
kRIZtNUH: did i ever tell you how much i love you?? <br>

THIS FLOWER GOT THORNS
Tuesday, November 16, 2004 9:50 PM
Darkstars wrote:LEIRS!!!! I bought you Wendy's when Matt got sick as hell, I was just $3 dollars short so Matt pitched in

AHHH I see. Well than Matt (cav) you DO owe me food. And hell yeah I'll help you out with your installs.
<br>

Tuesday, November 16, 2004 10:12 PM
hey you trackies wanna see how a MAN'S car handles the 1/4 mile???

ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224021

Pontiac rules!!! <br>

THIS FLOWER GOT THORNS
Tuesday, November 16, 2004 10:32 PM
one of my buddies has an LS1 that spank that dudes GTO, whats your point <br>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 3:19 PM
Ok.. update on the cav: I got it back on Monday morning and had to take it back Tuesday after work. They said they replaced the heater blower motor, bc that was what was making the noise.

Well they called today, and said that the blower motor was NEVER broke... they replaced the wrong thing. Now, they think its the vent door motor?! SINCE WHEN DO VENT DOORS HAVE MOTORS?! If they do, I never knew about them. Oh well.

So they are ordering that part sometime tonight - tomorrow, and I will get my POS back when they are finished.

8 months old and already taking a sh*t on me. Damn American cars. My honda NEVER did this crap. <br>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 3:53 PM
tisk tisk my dear KrizTnuh do not worry about such trivial things...we have our love for each other and that is all we need to survive in this crazy dog eat dog world!!! <br>

THIS FLOWER GOT THORNS
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search