Chicago Land J-Bodies - Page 8 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicago Land J-Bodies
Tuesday, November 30, 2004 8:50 PM
Darkstars wrote:
Cavie Freak wrote:Wait never mind you never helped me with my car yet Bud light is a better sponsor then you could ever be

Lier.... there was the @!#$ in my driveway with the carpeted piece for the system, and the shift knob/boot in my driveway

True forgot about those. Thanks again for that panel for my system. I need to finish it now heh. So wait you gave me free @!#$ so that means you sponsored me <br>

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 8:54 PM
Wheres the DarkStars Racing sticker then...... <br>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 9:30 PM
Where si your caviefreak racing sticker. Plus I dont have any stickers on my car and its going to stay that way. <br>

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 9:35 PM
i plan to have a 'PONTIAC' sunshade on my windshield and maybe some stickers for my car domain site on the rear back windows (if i can still afford my car) <br>

THIS FLOWER GOT THORNS
Tuesday, November 30, 2004 10:59 PM
mikey likey wrote:i plan to have a 'PONTIAC' sunshade on my windshield and maybe some stickers for my car domain site on the rear back windows (if i can still afford my car)
ricer
Wednesday, December 01, 2004 1:36 AM
Hey!!!!!!! <br>

THIS FLOWER GOT THORNS
Wednesday, December 01, 2004 7:00 PM
Umm Matt I was just looking at your Car Domain and I noticed something, Can you Explain this? <br>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 7:13 PM
hahahhaaaa nice <br>

no longer M- unitz newest noob......
Wednesday, December 01, 2004 7:16 PM
ROFLMMFAO!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH <br>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 8:00 PM
KEN 2.2 wrote:Umm Matt I was just looking at your Car Domain and I noticed something, Can you Explain this?

OWNED !!!!!!!! <br>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:02 PM

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:14 PM
haha i wonder why he is bowing....leaves one area vulnerable...lol <br>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:23 PM
dumbass hahaha <br>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:24 PM
he likes it <br>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:32 PM
Matt me and Mattman are most likely coming up sunday <br>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:39 PM
Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:47 PM
Ryan, Matt told me that you did modeling in your spare time, so I did a search. I am quite surprised with what I found. Explain yourself???
<br>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:49 PM
WTF, someone photoshoped that pic! I'm the fat hairty dude on the right.... someone used photoshop and switched our heads

LMAO <br>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:52 PM
Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:56 PM
holy crap thats awsome <br>

Thursday, December 02, 2004 7:15 AM
HAH !!! LMAO ... This is f*ckin funny sh*t .. so do Ryan or Matt go out to belmont and clark street in chicago often !!!! lol
<br>

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Thursday, December 02, 2004 7:36 AM
hey guys whats up <br>

Thursday, December 02, 2004 2:35 PM
Well i was browsing around and i notice what appeared as Matt's ride but im not sure but it's really really close and im not sure if he is aware of it or not .. ??? are you aware Matt ?

Saw Cavie Freaks ride here...
<br>

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Thursday, December 02, 2004 3:15 PM
TooHypE wrote:Well i was browsing around and i notice what appeared as Matt's ride but im not sure but it's really really close and im not sure if he is aware of it or not .. ??? are you aware Matt ?

Saw Cavie Freaks ride here...

Yeah I'm aware of my car on there. I gave them permission to use it since the owner of the site or the site creator is a org member. The member is Raskal if you know him. Really cool guy. Thanks for watching out for that kinda stuff. <br>

Thursday, December 02, 2004 7:05 PM
KEN 2.2 wrote:Ryan, Matt told me that you did modeling in your spare time, so I did a search. I am quite surprised with what I found. Explain yourself???
HOLY !@#$ that made my week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOOOOOO DAMN FUNNY

<br>

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search