Chicago Land J-Bodies - Page 7 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicago Land J-Bodies
Sunday, November 28, 2004 9:18 PM
Hey eli I jsut heard you are so damn whipped you cant stay off the phone iwth your girly when your out with your friends. Does she have your nuts on that tight of a rope that you can't have some space to breath for a few hours. Seriously you need to break your nuts free grow a damn set and tell her your busy and hang up. <br>

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Sunday, November 28, 2004 9:19 PM
lol <br>

no longer M- unitz newest noob......
Sunday, November 28, 2004 9:54 PM
his nuts aren't on a rope they are locked in a damn safe...... pussy <br>

Sunday, November 28, 2004 9:55 PM
Monday, November 29, 2004 12:40 AM
AHHHHHHH RUN AND HIDE ITS SNOWING AGAIN. <br>

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Monday, November 29, 2004 10:29 AM
lol sux...just raining here so far <br>

Monday, November 29, 2004 5:29 PM
Me bored and stupid at work today = ***in the tone of the old school batman song*** nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah MATTMAN!....... MATTMAN!

hahaha people thought I was retard <br>

Monday, November 29, 2004 9:35 PM
Darkstars wrote:Me bored and stupid at work today = ***in the tone of the old school batman song*** nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah MATTMAN!....... MATTMAN!

hahaha people thought I was retard

Thats cause you are a retard. You rode the short bus to school don't lie. <br>

Monday, November 29, 2004 10:22 PM
I didn't ride the short bus, I was to tall so I didn't have enough leg room, I just walked to school in my helmet and elbow pads <br>

Monday, November 29, 2004 11:23 PM
^^^^ lol hey guys, whats going on. hows every1 doing?? good i hope. well, thought i drop in and say hi, so HI!!!! lol. take care guys, and becareful out there, its going to snow soon!! drive carefully, dont hurt yourselfs or our presious J's!! take care

wow im in a good mood tonight, and i havent gotton any either

mike z <br>

Monday, November 29, 2004 11:34 PM
HAHAHAHAH

How do you like my new sig ryan. Take note to the text under the pics
<br>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 9:20 AM
lol nice <br>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 11:33 AM
Ghey Site ^^^^ lol naw it looks good man, nice little instructions at the end I might have to look into that. <br>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 12:55 PM
^^^^^ etremely homo sexual. Heh j/k <br>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 1:29 PM

^^^Takes it up the Butt^^^ LOL J/k <br>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 2:38 PM
Tuesday, November 30, 2004 3:37 PM
Darkstars Racing only sponcers me..... wait....... here it come....... DAMN! I'm throwing out the BS flag on you <br>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 4:11 PM
hey homo learn to spell...its sponsors!! lol i think <br>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 4:22 PM
well that one day I walked to school without my helmet and I fell down, ever since I lost my ability to spell..... and no sponsorship for you either!! <br>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 4:25 PM
aww booooo i wanna be darkstars racing sponsored <br>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 4:41 PM
Wait never mind you never helped me with my car yet Bud light is a better sponsor then you could ever be
<br>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 4:44 PM
i helped take ur subs outa ur trunk at the track that counts <br>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 7:34 PM
yes but don't drink bud lite and drive...miller lite is a way better sponsor ...miller lite has never did me wrong so far in my 4 yrs of drinking it....i got a dui recently (off topic) but that was from drinking too much Rolling Rock (expensive, strong) and Milwaukee's best (cheap ghetto beer) from now on i will only drink miller lite (but still i won;t drive) dui's are too expensive and they ruin your life <br>

THIS FLOWER GOT THORNS
Tuesday, November 30, 2004 7:45 PM
Cavie Freak wrote:Wait never mind you never helped me with my car yet Bud light is a better sponsor then you could ever be

Lier.... there was the @!#$ in my driveway with the carpeted piece for the system, and the shift knob/boot in my driveway <br>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 8:27 PM
those r some pretty cool shots of ur car u got on your site there cavi freak, and i like the track shots too, the white sunfire is cool...but how is your yellow cavalier 'evil'?? you should call it sunshine hahahahahah yes i'm drunk (but not driving) my bad boy off days r mon and tues now i work weekends like a sucker <br>

THIS FLOWER GOT THORNS
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search