Chicago Land J-Bodies - Page 6 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicago Land J-Bodies
Wednesday, November 24, 2004 2:38 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SNOW SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT IS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <br>

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004 2:58 PM
Cavie Freak wrote:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SNOW SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT IS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freakin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<br>

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Wednesday, November 24, 2004 3:41 PM
hahha yeah 4 inchs of snow and my car slammed and kitted are not a good combo. Oh well should be a fun winter. Might end up takign the kit off if it gets to bad. <br>

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004 3:46 PM
yay for winter cars lol <br>

Drastik Dreams Show Team

Wednesday, November 24, 2004 4:05 PM
Ken96Z wrote:yay for winter cars lol

@!#$ you and your winter car ya hippi. j/k
<br>

Wednesday, November 24, 2004 5:57 PM
wahooo didint get stuck once but i need to charge the city for plowing the road hehe. <br>

Wednesday, November 24, 2004 6:23 PM
hell yeah matt just charge for plowing...takin off the kit = too much damn work lol <br>

no longer M- unitz newest noob......
Wednesday, November 24, 2004 6:25 PM
Me and ryan sometime next weekend are going to put my car bck to stock and raise her up. Who wants to come and help. Will prob be saturday night then after that movie and whoever wants to stay the night they are more then welcome. <br>

Wednesday, November 24, 2004 8:38 PM
ill prolly be there as long as i dont work <br>

Thursday, November 25, 2004 12:30 AM
SNOW ROCKS!!!!

lol.....

now time to find a place to board.

<br>

Thursday, November 25, 2004 1:10 PM
Hey matt(cav) stop over by me I got a driveway you gotta plow. <br>

Thursday, November 25, 2004 1:13 PM
The front of the kit is offf. Didn't wanna risk hiting a ice chunk and messing up the paint worse then it already is. So yeah next weekend is the rear, and raisein it up. Gunna leave the sides on since there a paint in the ass to get off. Plus there taped on so them being cold and pulling and bending them to get them off wont be good. <br>

Thursday, November 25, 2004 9:20 PM
yeah snow does suck, matt, i can understand how it sucks for you, but if you think its badd for you, its worse for me. i have to drive in it, and if it were to snow more then it did, then i was going to have to stay at work with no pay, since im on salary. and im the first they call to go and open my parts room, so my car would sit out there till i leave to go home. but yesterday, i did take the car out for a few mins, since i have those new tires and rims, i wanted to see what was in store for me for the winter with this car, and let me say, its as bad as you think. lol. 18's and wide tires dont mix with snow/ice. lol. i dont know what im going to do tho, i do have my wifes new 04 malibu classic, but, she uses it for work 3 times a week, so im going to have to drive that car. DAMN!! lol. oh well, it will be over soon!! take care guys, and please be safe out there.

mike z <br>

Saturday, November 27, 2004 1:04 AM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=45&i=40741&t=40741

haha gayest person on jbo. So who wants to go in there and flame that newb for trying to flame me. Damn 2 month old newb tryign to flame a 3 year vet. <br>

Saturday, November 27, 2004 1:44 AM
lol loooser <br>

Sunday, November 28, 2004 1:34 AM
Yay my Car is back on the road after months of head aces, She is up and running strong, I got a new clutch, and had my Head P&P and flow benched while I was at it ,also runs smooth. And just in time for winter. <br>

Sunday, November 28, 2004 2:12 AM
How much does that port and polished head flow benched cost. <br>

Sunday, November 28, 2004 6:04 AM
ill port and polish ur head for $20 <br>

Sunday, November 28, 2004 6:15 AM
<br>

Sunday, November 28, 2004 6:55 AM
HI PHIL MATT MATTMAN JOSE <br>

Sunday, November 28, 2004 8:25 AM
HIIIIIIIIIIII <br>

Sunday, November 28, 2004 11:23 AM
HI!!!!! Ryan

<br>

Sunday, November 28, 2004 1:27 PM
The head work, P&P and flow benched, was $450. The guy who did it, does alot of work for the hahn racecraft group. Now my car has a nice deep growl and some good torque and hp. I would say about 15 to 20hp at the wheels. <br>

Sunday, November 28, 2004 2:00 PM
How much would he charge me to do that and how long would he have my carr. Thanks and get online you whore.

HI PHIL, RYAN, JOSE, MATTMAN

Sunday, November 28, 2004 3:15 PM
Well you would have to take your head off you car unless you had an extra one. Then he would do the work and you put it back on. I have a spare head for sale, or maybe we could work something out, If you wanted to do this. <br>

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search