Chicago Land J-Bodies - Page 40 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicago Land J-Bodies
Thursday, March 17, 2005 7:21 PM
Cavie Freak wrote:
Roughed In wrote:Woohoo, Mikey's gotta another person rippin' him.

Asshat... ha! One of the chicks on The OC said Asshat 2nite, my lil sis didn't understand why the hell I was laughin' so much.

Jose, thanks again for the header and cat, now I'm just waitin' for Candy Cane to cough up an exhaust, lol. Oh yea, warm weather would help a lot

Hahaha yeah.

yeah when i heard asshat i busted out laughin cuase thats my word

oh yeah paul steph says we are both losers cor watching oc

Is she kidding?! I mean two HOT chicks making out on TV?? COME ON!!! Cept they broke up in this episode Oh well, we'll still get to see Mischa Barton wearing skimpy clothing

Thursday, March 17, 2005 7:22 PM
What the f*?? This is two pages in a row w/ me at the top, haha

Thursday, March 17, 2005 7:42 PM
Hahaha i remember a one of the threads it was me and ryan at the top of eveyr page for awhile think it was this oen

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 7:56 PM
THE OC sucks ..... and why does matt need to see girls on TV lol in skimpy clothes when he has me.. i mean if wants skimpy clothes all he has to do is ask lol.... I dont watch TV and never seen the show but I have heard about it.. anyways Good night ya'll got gymnastics training in the morning so bedtime..

I wanna Be Barbie That Bitch has everything!

OoOoO Wait.. I AM THE BITCH with everything!!!
Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:03 PM
G'nite Steph. It's a cool show, kinda like a new style 90210.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:16 PM
Roughed In wrote:G'nite Steph. It's a cool show, kinda like a new style 90210.

Yeah I love that show its the @!#$ along with smallville. I got a nice line up on thursdays 6-7 smallville 7-8 OC 9-10 ER

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:29 PM
I've seen a few episodes of Smallville, pretty cool but I don't usually see it. I usually work till 6 neways, and I only get Fox, Pax and one other weird channel on my TV My room is the only one in the house that does not have cable --- yet.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:40 PM
oh yeah mikey ur pic is a gang sign its called the latin kings. better watch where u throw that sign up at. ahhhhh wait what am i talkign about throw any sign up that u wnat get shot woudl make the org a better place without u.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:00 PM
WHATEVER.....iiiiidiots!!!...that is kristin's tongue ring not mine i don't have one...the girl in my album that i love...but sadly she doesn't love me...it's her tongue ring

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:05 PM
dammit cavie freak...it's NOT a crown...it's a W

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:14 PM
do you people have anything else better to do other than post in this thread........losers.....lol....j/j...you guys throw alot of crap up on these boards in a matter of a couple of hours...

Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:18 PM

I BELIEVE THAT'S LK fools

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:55 PM
actually no its the one in ur reg hence kings and it looks like a kings crown. @!#$ moron.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:12 PM
'looks' exactly u don't kow what ur talkin about SO SHOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:14 PM
IF U know what ur talkin about then throw that SH*t or shut the f up

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Friday, March 18, 2005 12:18 AM
mikey likey wrote:IF U know what ur talkin about then throw that SH*t or shut the f up

Dude seriously i hope i never @!#$ign meet u casuse im gunna @!#$ kick the living @!#$ outta ya. and no that not a threat is a @!#$ promise.

Friday, March 18, 2005 1:59 AM
hi matt hi steph hi ryan hi jose hi phill hi waldo hi paul and whoever else imissed

HI
Friday, March 18, 2005 2:26 AM
HI Cake!!!!

Friday, March 18, 2005 2:28 AM
Cavie Freak wrote:oh yeah mikey ur pic is a gang sign its called the latin kings. better watch where u throw that sign up at. ahhhhh wait what am i talkign about throw any sign up that u wnat get shot woudl make the org a better place without u.
Actually mikey is right that isn't the latin kings crown in his reg. although the one he posted is. believe me i would know

Friday, March 18, 2005 3:35 AM
Yeah but still the fact of the matter is i hate him with a passion and the *west side* he is throwing up is still a gang sign. and i still hate him with a passion.

Friday, March 18, 2005 4:03 AM
much anger inside this one. J/K you know i luv you matt

Friday, March 18, 2005 4:05 AM
Ready......Set.......and GO!!!!!!!BASH REGISTRATION

Friday, March 18, 2005 6:27 AM
http://www.velocity.net/~acekc/gangsign.htm Scroll down you will see the sign he thru up is listed as a gang sign affiliation or sign.

Dont you live on the east... so why would you throw up a west side sign.. just another observation.. wait your considered central actual.

and if you read on a previous post I said sorry i re looked and the picture it is her toungue so like i said before unless its ur toungue and she has a dick the quote under it refers to being used on u by her. .No Offense but I can see a few reasons why she wouldnt love you.. dont know much about ya, I can say from what i do know i wouldnt like ya either.

he he he my new fav sign lol

it means @!#$ you lol

okay okay all ya stop ya bitching.. I can bitch cause i gotta some how do a triple of the top bar and land perfectly today or no olympic try outs for me wish me luck .. BBL

Friday, March 18, 2005 7:10 AM
hey is it me or is this a box on wheels............

http://www.reinaintlauto.com/03honda724.html

Friday, March 18, 2005 9:05 AM
^^^^^^^^^^shes a keeper matt
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search