Chicago Land J-Bodies - Page 41 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicago Land J-Bodies
Friday, March 18, 2005 9:06 AM
yaya post #1000

Friday, March 18, 2005 10:17 AM
Cheesecake wrote:yaya post #1000

Aren't you Speeciaalllll !!!!!!!!!

Yaaaa Yaaaahhhh !!! I made Post #1001 ~Sarcasm~

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Friday, March 18, 2005 5:41 PM
damn i want to see matt and that wanksta go at it o yea matt seems like u gotta a winner.
Friday, March 18, 2005 5:46 PM
matt? which one there is only like 3

Friday, March 18, 2005 5:49 PM
OH never mind maybe I should have read the last 5 pages

Friday, March 18, 2005 7:08 PM
uh yea Mr. Dumas

Friday, March 18, 2005 8:53 PM
Hi guys.. Since matt is busy with Dave and Anthony Im a post cause now im bored..

Anyways I thought you all might wanna see the fun I had today.. click to see pics

Click Me!!

I wanna Be Barbie That Bitch has everything!

OoOoO Wait.. I AM THE BITCH with everything!!!
Saturday, March 19, 2005 5:45 AM
i was drunk when i posted that suff last thurs night...i always look at my posts sober and then i'm like what the f was i thiking...tehehe...Anyways the town i live in Lyons is a near west suburb of Chicago just like Berwyn/Cicero and Brookfield

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Saturday, March 19, 2005 5:57 AM
mikey likey wrote:i was drunk when i posted that suff last thurs night...i always look at my posts sober and then i'm like what the f was i thiking...tehehe...Anyways the town i live in Lyons is a near west suburb of Chicago just like Berwyn/Cicero and Brookfield

You know the drunk line is a good excuse when you get called out. It works everytime.. But were you drunk wed and thursday for it seems this convo went on for 2 days.

So you say you live on the west side of a town. doesnt that mean you thru up a territorial gang sign for what again. I mean there is a west side of everytown. but hey two each is there own... If you feel its your way of getting liked by people it really isnt working for it seems as if everyone who has replied to you does not like you.. I may be wrong correct me If I am.. but again just another observation.

So I am wondering everyone shows of pics of there cars... Wheres yours?

ooooo and dave your such a dorkmyer... and you and anthony are @!#$s learn to shut up when a lady calls.. punk butts.. ooo hey as matt would say your such an asshat... ha maybe now ill get some mean responses so now i wont have to take out all my aggression on mike.

Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:04 AM
hey uys like my new car he he he he

Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:19 AM
No!!! I don't like it!!!

I was just joking around with my little west side pic sheesh, why would ppl like mu just cuz i'm a west side boy??? Hell i was probably drunk when i took that profile pic, or else i probably took it cuz i knew ppl would b(tch about it , and what do ya know people did

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:24 AM
mikey likey wrote:No!!! I don't like it!!!I was just joking around with my little west side pic sheesh, why would ppl like mu just cuz i'm a west side boy??? Hell i was probably drunk when i took that profile pic, or else i probably took it cuz i knew ppl would b(tch about it , and what do ya know people did

well hey what can i say I like to bitch im a female.. but then again your bitching so what does that say for you... Shall I buy you a skirt for yourself or your car...

again wheres your car? I wanna see a pic of it?

OO mike as Maddox says suck rhinoceros cock cause no one gives a @!#$!

Hey and to everyone i showed this link about the ugliest cars out there and matt laughed his ass off so i figured I would share it with you guys since its hilarious..

[URL=http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=ugly_cars]

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=ugly_cars[/URL]

Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:45 AM
kruMBKaKeAngeL wrote:hey is it me or is this a box on wheels............

http://www.reinaintlauto.com/03honda724.html

no.......its tupperware on wheels

Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:53 AM
good morning everyone
Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:56 AM
PhilioZ24 wrote:
kruMBKaKeAngeL wrote:hey is it me or is this a box on wheels............

http://www.reinaintlauto.com/03honda724.html

no.......its tupperware on wheels

Matt says "Hey asshat get online so i can message you"

Saturday, March 19, 2005 7:50 AM
if u were observant u would see that my 2003 Sunfire was recently repossessed due to non-payment since i keep quiting my jobs and i got a dui...but whatever i hate making car payments forever anyways i'll just buy my next car out right and by then hopefully i'll be a more responsible driver

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Saturday, March 19, 2005 7:59 AM
mikey likey wrote:if u were observant u would see that my 2003 Sunfire was recently repossessed due to non-payment since i keep quiting my jobs and i got a dui...but whatever i hate making car payments forever anyways i'll just buy my next car out right and by then hopefully i'll be a more responsible driver

If you were observant you would have known I already knew that just wanted to point out that your sorry ass doesnt have a car or a job.. your a low life thats going no where.

here is a site for you its perfect

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:08 AM
hey mikey you should sell crack it will make u lots of money
Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:15 AM
nah...i don't like hanging around drug ppl...plus my goal it to say OUT of prison...i plan to hit it big off the lotto and if all else fails find a fat chick to support me

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:09 AM
mikey likey wrote:nah...i don't like hanging around drug ppl...plus my goal it to say OUT of prison...i plan to hit it big off the lotto and if all else fails find a fat chick to support me
lmao dude r u in a gang or what so u live in lyons hmm right off of 1st ave an ways whats with the cobra. your chances winning te lotto arent gonna happen, finding a fat cick to support ya. you,, prolly already have one. yu gave your sef a bad name trying to get hard but owell thats on you.

Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:22 AM
no i've never been a gangbanger i just know some of the signs, and i wanted to make C_F look like an @ss

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:38 AM
mikey likey wrote:no i've never been a gangbanger i just know some of the signs, and i wanted to make C_F look like an @ss

Why so u didnt look like the only ass in here. So I was wrong big deal either way I was still right that it was a gang sign when u claimed it wasnt. So really ur the ass not me.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:39 AM
wow this page really turned to something else

Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:39 AM
ROFL....matt your an asshat

Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:40 AM
PhilioZ24 wrote:ROFL....matt your an asshat

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search