Chicago Land J-Bodies - Page 44 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicago Land J-Bodies
Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:53 PM
Stephanie says she is sorry about the pic she didn't know it was to graphic to be posted outta ag.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:04 PM
She better be

Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:34 PM

Click Pic to go to Car Site and Personal Pic website!!
Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:35 PM
I am a broken man

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:36 PM
sorry i just dont love you anymore.. im leaving you for matt im sorry..

Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:38 PM
Wait a second i thougth i was ur only man. Phil u bastard. I though u were my friend guess i was the better man

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:39 PM
nah, she couldnt whip me like she whipped you boy

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:42 PM
Monday, March 21, 2005
Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here to join together this woman and this man in virtual matrimony which is an honorable estate. If anyone should show just cause, why they may not virtually be joined together in virtual matrimony, speak now, or forever hold your peace.

cavie, will you take krumbkake to be your virtual wedded wife ? Will you love her, comfort her, honor her, and keep her in sickness and in health until death do you part?
cavie: i do

And krumbkake, will you take cavie to be your virtual wedded husband? Will you love him, comfort him, honor him, and keep him in sickness and in health until death do you part?

krumbkake: i do

"I, cavie freak, take you, krumbkake angel, to be my virtual wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."
"I, krumbkake angel, take you, cavie freak, to be my virtual wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you virtual husband and virtual wife.
You may now kiss.

Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:43 PM
Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:45 PM

I am lost no one to love me

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:47 PM
pooor baby we better stop posting the guys in here dont like me to post.. so we should take this to IM..

Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:51 PM
ok

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:51 PM
Monday, March 21, 2005 12:12 AM
what is an asshats

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, March 21, 2005 1:56 AM
quickBOOSTEDecotec wrote:ok

it is some one who has there head so far up there ass thay can wear it as a hat
Monday, March 21, 2005 1:58 AM
lock this thread so we can start a new one
Monday, March 21, 2005 2:11 AM
nah jsut move on and comtinue posting this thread is to large to lock

Monday, March 21, 2005 2:12 AM
oh yeah to anyone that cares i got hired today its taco bell but hey i dotn care its a job and it will make the bills till i leave

Monday, March 21, 2005 2:25 AM
LOCK THIS THREAD I DONT WANT ALL THIS BS HERE IT SHOULD NOT BE HERE NO OFFENSE BUT THIS THREAD WENT FROM POINTLESS TO EXTREMELY @!#$ STUPID
Monday, March 21, 2005 4:57 AM
quickBOOSTEDecotec wrote:what is an asshats

actually it quite self-explanitory..........lets break it down

ass = butt
hat = hat
s = thats to make it into plural form.

So........................

asshats = A butt with a hat......oh.....wait..........ButtS with hats.............ha

Monday, March 21, 2005 7:12 AM
I agree this thread should be locked...if i was an up tight schmo i might actually report this to a moderator...but wait i have a life...I have not done anything to deserve a ban krumbcake as done just as much stupid pointless things as i have and she never has been banned but i guess some ppl just get special treatment around here, if you are going to be a moderator you have to be unbiased there can be no taking sides, or else you are just as bad as anyone else on here ...but maybe i will be banned for this oops it's my OPINION and it seems ppl don't like OPINIONS on here

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Monday, March 21, 2005 7:18 AM
I didnt report you and I got a warning so dont think I just got off.

Monday, March 21, 2005 7:28 AM
oh and i do have a used cavalier, and besides i can name 50 regulars on this site who don't own a J-body and they are allowed on here hmm isnt camaros, trans ams considered F-bodies plus a lot of ppl have mustangs or gto's so don't give me that i don't have a j-body garbage oh yeah hmmm bmw's, celicas etc etc obviously they don't care if u have a J or not Krumbcake u need to just conrol your boy, he's too big for his britches, i don't know why he has such an obsession against me

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Monday, March 21, 2005 7:43 AM
I really do not think this needs to continue. I have said All I need to say. If you want to control him then thats on you. Really I am alot more mature for this. and for your info Im in process of buying a JBody. it really doesnt matter. I believe the only reason you were banned was due tot he comment made on my son. I am not sure why for I had no part in it. But I think it should just be dropped and moved on. Everyone of us has to get along or else any bash we all get together at is not going to be a fun enviroment. You guys all have been thru crap and said stuff and been an out cast on here. As stated in like 5 other threads thru out this forum. Just move on. \

Did everyone have a good night or weekend? I didnt do much for my knee injury.. any one have good plans this week for there cars? Do you any of you guys race? Here these are things we should be asking not about personal life issues. Matt you know I love you but the relationship should be dropped when in boards. i love cars just as much as any of you. I just got my turbo in for the SS so im excited about getting that installed.

Over all regardless of what has gone on in this thread I hope everyone can just look at the positive we are all here for a reason. so lets get along and make this a fun place.

Mikey I am sorry. I am women enough to admit I was out of place on alot of things.

please no hate responses I am sincere in this.

Monday, March 21, 2005 7:47 AM
awww! (I know I'm out of place, but that to me seems like a wonderful way to get back to the org, and away from everything else). Good luck all!

(ok, ok...I'll go back to NY lol)

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search