Chicago Land J-Bodies - Page 43 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicago Land J-Bodies
Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:41 PM
Just to let peopel know mikey is on a 24 hour vacation form the org. Your welcome and thank u cannonfodder i love u

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Sunday, March 20, 2005 12:50 AM
this thread will be locked. mark my words. too much

Sunday, March 20, 2005 1:22 AM
as i said before

PhilioZ24 wrote:IBTL

Sunday, March 20, 2005 2:20 AM

bye bye wonderful thread
Sunday, March 20, 2005 5:01 AM
Good Morning Everyone!!!!

Click Pic to go to Car Site and Personal Pic website!!
Sunday, March 20, 2005 5:15 AM
Ok asshats the matter has been taken care of move the @!#$ on in the thread. Mikey is baned and the thread will not be locked.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Sunday, March 20, 2005 8:23 AM
Cavie Freak wrote:Ok asshats the matter has been taken care of move the @!#$ on in the thread. Mikey is baned and the thread will not be locked.

P-M-S

Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:22 AM
U-P-S

Sunday, March 20, 2005 1:05 PM
So is there a reason u guys totally ignore eveyrthing my girl posts. I know most of it was fighting with mikey but she has posted more then jsut that and u guys jstu ignore her like she never even posted?

Sunday, March 20, 2005 3:04 PM
To the stupid morhter @!#$ that imed me girl and told her to leave the org and to tell me to leave also go @!#$ off we are not going anywhere so u @!#$ off and grow the @!#$ up.

Sunday, March 20, 2005 4:45 PM
95Vet wrote:U-P-S

I-C-U-P

Sunday, March 20, 2005 5:04 PM
PhilioZ24 wrote:

I-C-U-P

hahahaha

Sunday, March 20, 2005 6:31 PM
Cavie Freak wrote:
PhilioZ24 wrote:

I-C-U-P

hahahaha

What, you cant think of anything to follow....

Sunday, March 20, 2005 6:36 PM
nah not in the mood to crack a joke.

phil u shoudl get on aim sometime havnet tlked to u in forever.

Sunday, March 20, 2005 6:49 PM
awwwww........do you miss me

Sunday, March 20, 2005 7:21 PM
me loves Phil

Sunday, March 20, 2005 8:19 PM
Hey Ryan hows the Sub frame brace doing, any difference?? Christy says Hi. Here she is going to type something up since its the new fad around here

"HI this is christy......I just want to say I love Ken and Hes the greatest and hes gives me mine every night. my day was lovely, i woke up and ate waffles! then hung out with ken and went to the mall and then we went to the movies and then ate orange chicken. it was fun........ well good night everyone!!!"

Sunday, March 20, 2005 8:30 PM
Hi Matt
Hi Steph
Hi Ryan
Hi Jose
Hi Cheesypoof..I mean Cheesecake...even thought i dont think ive met ya...
Hi Ken
Hi to anyone else i missed

you know what i just thought of.....Steph can post pics and i cant....haha....GOD i feel like a noob

Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:11 PM

Click Pic to go to Car Site and Personal Pic website!!
Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:18 PM
well here comes a ban

Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:18 PM
hey guys, wow, i missed alot. lol. cavie freak, ignore mikey, remember he come in here trying to talk @!#$ to me, when i called him out, he said that was his g/f posting, and i just left it at that, hes trying to get under your skin, just ignore him, hes the kind of person that gets happy talking crap about someone when he knows theres nothing they can do to him. you and i know theres no reason for him to be here, he has no j, and even when he had one everyone hated him, so just let it be. Krumbcake, wow, i didnt know you had a son. i also have one, hes the little one in my sig, me and the wifey loves him so much, hes a great kid, as im sure your son is. but i do give you alot of respect. to be a single parent, and still have a career, and go to school. wow. i bow down to you. thats a great acomplishment, and i comend you on it. are you going to come to the meet, and bring you son this march, if you do, ill bring my wife ans son, and that way the kids can play together, oh, my son is 14 months old. there alot of fun arent they. but i just wanted to tell you how much i commend you with your situation, and your son. hold your head up high, as im sure you do, and be proud of who you are, and what you have a ccomplished in life, even at such a young age. you see, im 21 and my wife is 20, and i know i could not do it with-out her in my life, and i can just imagine how it is for you. al i know, is if you ever need something, dont hesitate to ask, i dont formally know you, your son, or matt, altho ive met him a few times, but since were all members of the j-body comunity, were all friends, and i help friends out, so if you ever need something, please dont hesitate to ask. okay!! well, ive said my peace. take care everyone, and i cant wait for the march meeting, im looking foreward to it!! take care!!

mike z

Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:24 PM
disturbing and here comes a ban.

Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:25 PM
PhilioZ24 wrote:

I-C-U-P

OBGYN

Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:37 PM
Well if no one reports it to a mod then it shoudl be ok maybe

sneezy ur right but im doing all i can to get mikey baned for good

Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:49 PM
cavie, i know, but dont waste your time on that, remember that was tried before also, but it didnt get too far. maybe they will listen now, but who knows. hes a waste of a human being and he was one his mother should have swallowed, plain and simple., and yes those pics are very disturbing. lol. but funny.

mike z

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search