Chicago Land J-Bodies - Page 45 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicago Land J-Bodies
Monday, March 21, 2005 8:53 AM
Cheesecake wrote:LOCK THIS THREAD I DONT WANT ALL THIS BS HERE IT SHOULD NOT BE HERE NO OFFENSE BUT THIS THREAD WENT FROM POINTLESS TO EXTREMELY @!#$ STUPID

And we can say the same for some of ur posts u have made just like this one. Seriously @!#$ign drop it the thread is moving on grow the @!#$ up.

Mikey drop it @!#$ grow up and follow the rules and u wong get baned. If u woudl like another I will be happy to make it happen again

But back to topic if is even one

HI PHIL
HI RYAN
HI STEPHANIE
HI WALDO
HI EVERYONE ELSE

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Monday, March 21, 2005 9:30 AM
Hi matt
hi stephanie

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, March 21, 2005 9:52 AM

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Monday, March 21, 2005 10:05 AM
Cheesecake wrote:LOCK THIS THREAD I DONT WANT ALL THIS BS HERE IT SHOULD NOT BE HERE NO OFFENSE BUT THIS THREAD WENT FROM POINTLESS TO EXTREMELY @!#$ STUPID

Monday, March 21, 2005 10:11 AM
Hey everyone let's go to the Aveo forums

Monday, March 21, 2005 10:11 AM
so.....did anyone else here know that David Hasselhoff the knight ryder went to LT high school in LaGrange,IL when he was young, and when he was 19 he got into a drunk car accident with some chick in lagrange??? People kept telling me it was true and i wanted to make sure so i looked him up on the internet and found out it is true, my aunt walked in as i was doing a search on david hasselhoff which was quite embarassing i think she thinks i'm gay now...

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Monday, March 21, 2005 10:24 AM
Cheesecake wrote:

Cheesecake grow the @!#$ up the thread is moving on seems u are the only one that sitn carrying on. So jsut @!#$ get over it stop being a bitch and jstu let the thread move the @!#$ on.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Monday, March 21, 2005 10:28 AM
mikey likey wrote:so.....did anyone else here know that David Hasselhoff the knight ryder went to LT high school in LaGrange,IL when he was young, and when he was 19 he got into a drunk car accident with some chick in lagrange??? People kept telling me it was true and i wanted to make sure so i looked him up on the internet and found out it is true, my aunt walked in as i was doing a search on david hasselhoff which was quite embarassing i think she thinks i'm gay now...

LOL thats as bad as me walking in on my sister for her first lesbian sex experience.. geez.. I hope your aunt understands lol

Click Pic to go to Car Site and Personal Pic website!!
Monday, March 21, 2005 10:30 AM
Monday, March 21, 2005 10:30 AM
KruMBKaKeAngeL wrote:I really do not think this needs to continue. I have said All I need to say. If you want to control him then thats on you. Really I am alot more mature for this. and for your info Im in process of buying a JBody. it really doesnt matter. I believe the only reason you were banned was due tot he comment made on my son. I am not sure why for I had no part in it. But I think it should just be dropped and moved on. Everyone of us has to get along or else any bash we all get together at is not going to be a fun enviroment. You guys all have been thru crap and said stuff and been an out cast on here. As stated in like 5 other threads thru out this forum. Just move on. \

Did everyone have a good night or weekend? I didnt do much for my knee injury.. any one have good plans this week for there cars? Do you any of you guys race? Here these are things we should be asking not about personal life issues. Matt you know I love you but the relationship should be dropped when in boards. i love cars just as much as any of you. I just got my turbo in for the SS so im excited about getting that installed.

Over all regardless of what has gone on in this thread I hope everyone can just look at the positive we are all here for a reason. so lets get along and make this a fun place.

Mikey I am sorry. I am women enough to admit I was out of place on alot of things.

please no hate responses I am sincere in this.

stephanie good statement

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, March 21, 2005 10:31 AM
95Vet wrote:Hey everyone let's go to the Aveo forums

What are those???

but im sure im not invited lol.. J/K did anyone read what i wrote I was nice for once.

AND HI PHILLY i had you on phone now IM now foirums coool.. and HI eli.. even though i know youw ant this locked but come on give me a chance. Im not posting stupid pics anymore and I read the rules so I will abide by them.

Monday, March 21, 2005 10:38 AM
mikey likey wrote:so.....did anyone else here know that David Hasselhoff the knight ryder went to LT high school in LaGrange,IL when he was young, and when he was 19 he got into a drunk car accident with some chick in lagrange??? People kept telling me it was true and i wanted to make sure so i looked him up on the internet and found out it is true, my aunt walked in as i was doing a search on david hasselhoff which was quite embarassing i think she thinks i'm gay now...

Serious? I would do a search to verify, but I am at school, and really dont want to google for David Hasselhoff with people walking around behind me. Is he still big in Germany with his music? lol

Monday, March 21, 2005 10:39 AM
if anyone doesn't believe me just do a yahoo search and put 'david hasselhoff lagrange'
it will pop up...he was class of 1970...the funny thing is my mom and aunts and uncles all went to LT but they are younger then hasselhoff so they didn't know him....i mean i'm not gay or obssess with david hasselhoff or nothing i just think it's funny...is it getting hot in here??? I obviously love drew barrymore, she's the older, sexy rich babe i need, were gonna make movies togather!!!!

krumbkake why must you put those thoughts in my head?!?!?! women are truly evil J/K

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Monday, March 21, 2005 10:51 AM
Cheesecake wrote:

i wantr it locked because its a b.s thread with nothing but bs in it and matt go @!#$ urself

ok cannon u can ban me now
Monday, March 21, 2005 10:53 AM
Ok, I felt gay just watching him on Whose Line Is It Anyway lol. It is funny, but I'm gonna take your word for it. I just ain't looking at another guy online, unless it's with a hot chick. Just isn't gonna happen lol.

Monday, March 21, 2005 10:53 AM
Cheesecake wrote:
Cheesecake wrote:

i wantr it locked because its a b.s thread with nothing but bs in it and matt go @!#$ urself

ok cannon u can ban me now

I already @!#$ myself it was good.

Monday, March 21, 2005 10:54 AM
nice to know i really dont give a @!#$
Monday, March 21, 2005 10:55 AM
Sorry Mikey.. but it brought back memories.. maybe good thoughts on your behalf but thats my sister lol.. drew barrymore is hot I agree on that . but hey Angelina Jolie is hotter.

Monday, March 21, 2005 10:56 AM
KruMBKaKeAngeL wrote:Sorry Mikey.. but it brought back memories.. maybe good thoughts on your behalf but thats my sister lol.. drew barrymore is hot I agree on that . but hey Angelina Jolie is hotter.

yes angelina jolie is the best i have alwyas liked her since her movie gia

Monday, March 21, 2005 10:57 AM
Cheesecake wrote:nice to know i really dont give a @!#$

you guys went form good friends to enemies... WHY???

both of you need to sit down together and give a big hug and fix your problems.

Mikey your not so bad after all. actually enjoying your posts today..

Monday, March 21, 2005 11:01 AM
Charlzo...i think you're thinking of Drew Carey from 'whose line..'

david hasselhoff was from lagrange,il.....don't think i've ever seen him on 'whose line' tho...

anyways these whole last two pages are just funny...

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Monday, March 21, 2005 11:02 AM
KruMBKaKeAngeL wrote:
Cheesecake wrote:nice to know i really dont give a @!#$

you guys went form good friends to enemies... WHY???

both of you need to sit down together and give a big hug and fix your problems.

Mikey your not so bad after all. actually enjoying your posts today..

not worth my time
Monday, March 21, 2005 11:03 AM
Cavie Freak wrote:
KruMBKaKeAngeL wrote:Sorry Mikey.. but it brought back memories.. maybe good thoughts on your behalf but thats my sister lol.. drew barrymore is hot I agree on that . but hey Angelina Jolie is hotter.

yes angelina jolie is the best i have alwyas liked her since her movie gia

I watched just a few nights ago this movie called foxfire came out n 96 anyways its teh best ever made.. even has 4 girls sitting around topless applying tatoos to each other.. just a good movie plus hot chick..

Monday, March 21, 2005 11:06 AM
no, David was on it once. Dressed all in black, as always, and you should've heard him butcher the Three-Headed Broadway Start bit lol. Was f'n hilarious. If I can find the clip, I'll post it somewhere lol. Not as funny as Robin Williams on it, or Richard Simmons (That episode was just wrong on so many levels lol). But still good one.

Foxfire huh? hmm.....must go rent.

Monday, March 21, 2005 11:10 AM
Yeha i might have to rent that movie. Sounds like a good one.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search