Chicago Land J-Bodies - Page 42 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Chicago Land J-Bodies
Saturday, March 19, 2005 11:13 AM
matt is an asshat for posting my pics in offtopic lol without my permission grrrrrr ..... and matt legs are still shut btw

Click Pic to go to Car Site!!

Saturday, March 19, 2005 12:01 PM
hmmm krumby...so far you seem to be young, attractive, and wealthy...but there must be SOMETHIN' wrong with you...

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Saturday, March 19, 2005 12:12 PM
mikey likey wrote:hmmm krumby...so far you seem to be young, attractive, and wealthy...but there must be SOMETHIN' wrong with you...

What does wealth have to do with anything.... except the fact I know how to hold a job. and manage my money without burning it up on lotto tickets. And the only thing wrong with me is the fact I have associated myself with knowing you. and my Fiance is a goof ball but i love him lol.

Why are you still talking to me.. Its apparent I have no desire to speak to you. Get the hint not interested in dating not interesting in being a friend and not interested in having an online forum friendship.

Plus unlike you buddy I have school work to get back to.. Unlike any girl you can ever find I have the money I have the personal belongings all paid and in my name I have an education. but the most the most importance is I have the knowledge to see a dead beat @!#$ like yourself.

From the words of my 19 month son he says "momma yucky" thats what happens when a pic of you popped on my screen and my child happened to see it. God forbid they allowed you to upload those..

Saturday, March 19, 2005 12:20 PM
BINGO that's what's wrong with you ya have a kid!!!!

you sure do post a lot for someone with 'such a life' And you can tell that little S.O.B. MIKEYLIKEY RAPED THE EASTER BUNNY!!! AND PUT IT'S FOOT ON MY KEYCHAIN

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Saturday, March 19, 2005 12:23 PM
OOO by the way since you have spent some time on my web page don't deny you knew about Giambi and that just happened to be like the 16th show on the page about 200 pics thru it.. spent quite some time on there.. but as i was saying on my about me page i believe I described you in my dislike section here let me post it again for ya..

Dislikes:
"Stupid people" This statement covers those who are narrow minded, common-sensory challenged, self-centered, egotistical, unsympathetic, Hippocrates, and generally anyone else living in my neighborhood. =)

and in case your uneducated ass cant figure out what those words mean go to this site www.onelook.com

Saturday, March 19, 2005 12:27 PM
mikey likey wrote:BINGO that's what's wrong with you ya have a kid!!!!

you sure do post a lot for someone with 'such a life' And you can tell that little S.O.B. MIKEYLIKEY RAPED THE EASTER BUNNY!!! AND PUT IT'S FOOT ON MY KEYCHAIN

First off @!#$ you ever say anything with my son in a topic made by your asking for it. My son was born out of love. I was engaged to a man for a very long time. Do not ever call my son an SOB again.. you have no idea what you are asking for. Its saturday for your @!#$ info and I just flew in from seeing my Man. I work 2 times a month and make enough to own a @!#$ house 2 cars fully loaded and have plenty of spending money.. so shut the god damn mother @!#$ up. Like i said before DO NOT MENTION MY SON IN ANYTHING!

Saturday, March 19, 2005 12:33 PM
HEY i never said i had a problem with your son, you said HE has a problem with ME, now u tell him ANYTIME!!! anytime man!!!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Saturday, March 19, 2005 12:33 PM
mikey likey wrote:BINGO that's what's wrong with you ya have a kid!!!!

Umm yeah never walk the streets alone again.

Oh and there is nothign wrong with having a kid. Well there is if its u or any of ur offspring.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, March 19, 2005 12:36 PM
mikey likey wrote:HEY i never said i had a problem with your son, you said HE has a problem with ME, now u tell him ANYTIME!!! anytime man!!!

\
@!#$ HE IS @!#$ 19 MONTHS OLD..... HOW @!#$ LOW CAN YOU GET @!#$..

A hell of alot cuter than anything you could ever produce

Saturday, March 19, 2005 12:55 PM
First off i'm not stupid enough to bring a kid into this God forsaken world...look how bad the world is now and just imagine how bad it's gonna be when he's in his early 20's...The world is NOT gonna get better, if u look at the big picture NOTHING really ever gets better...SO YEAH THANX MOM!!!!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Saturday, March 19, 2005 1:08 PM
mikey likey wrote:First off i'm not stupid enough to bring a kid into this God forsaken world...look how bad the world is now and just imagine how bad it's gonna be when he's in his early 20's...The world is NOT gonna get better, if u look at the big picture NOTHING really ever gets better...SO YEAH THANX MOM!!!!

So basically let me understand your message your calling me stupid for bringing a child into this world.. Hmm well let me fill you in on a little back ground...

I dated a man for 17 years we dated when i was in elementary school. Never was with anyone other than him. Jerry is his name. He was deployed to Iraq on trip number 2 when i was 3 months pregnant. His blackhawk was shot down in august of 2003. My son his son was born in July of 2003. So like I said do not ever bring my son up. I am proud to say i have a son by the iggest hero in my eyes. If that makes me stupid then Id like you to explain it to me.
for more info on him go to this link you will see pictures and more indepth on his death

Jerry's tribute

Saturday, March 19, 2005 1:48 PM
wow for being so young you got alotta 'baggage'

don't worry i have it too, you're life would make a great movie, i'd watch it

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Saturday, March 19, 2005 1:55 PM
alot of baggage from having a son with a man who was killed fighting for our country.. how does that make baggage..

Saturday, March 19, 2005 2:19 PM
ok mikey this has gone far enough i think these subjects need to be dropped
Saturday, March 19, 2005 3:04 PM
I agree, just drop it, leave it alone

Saturday, March 19, 2005 3:58 PM
I agree Just leave her alone and please stop this stupid subject ..!!!!

Support Our Troops

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Saturday, March 19, 2005 4:12 PM
Vote for mikey to be permabaned. He has no reason to be here anymore. He doenst own a J any more and he is hated by everyone that posts here. So why are u here still?

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, March 19, 2005 4:45 PM
Ok guys im sorry but u guys need to stop asking my girl for money seriously its really starting to piss me the @!#$ off.

Saturday, March 19, 2005 4:49 PM
TooHypE wrote:I agree Just leave her alone and please stop this stupid subject ..!!!!

Support Our Troops

leave me alone.. act like im a virus... this is a better support our troops page btw

Support Troops

Saturday, March 19, 2005 5:07 PM
IBTL

Saturday, March 19, 2005 5:10 PM
i agree with matt this guy should be shoved out the door and beaten with me easton.......

Saturday, March 19, 2005 5:35 PM
kruMBKaKeAngeL wrote:
TooHypE wrote:I agree Just leave her alone and please stop this stupid subject ..!!!!

Support Our Troops

leave me alone.. act like im a virus... this is a better support our troops page btw

Support Troops

True however that links have ( other Support continued ) have more links and beyond of links if you actually go through of them all, for all armed forces which i have respect to them all. Even sailor boy has my respects.... and im being nice to matty boy .. !!!

Saturday, March 19, 2005 5:52 PM
TooHypE wrote:
kruMBKaKeAngeL wrote:

Support Our Troops

Support Troops

True however that links have ( other Support continued ) have more links and beyond of links if you actually go through of them all, for all armed forces which i have respect to them all. Even sailor boy has my respects.... and im being nice to matty boy .. !!!

Well the reason why i like my site is im the host of it.. Me and a friend put it together when my ex was killed. we support all as well even cum boys as mine lol.

Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:11 PM
kruMBKaKeAngeL wrote:
TooHypE wrote:
kruMBKaKeAngeL wrote:

Support Our Troops

Support Troops

Well the reason why i like my site is im the host of it.. Me and a friend put it together when my ex was killed. we support all as well even cum boys as mine lol.

Well I was nice to navy boy here ... but he heard all the navy jokes from all of us so it's already old to me and him ... just along all chicago peeps here ... you should have checked all the jokes we all gave him in previous posts... .. .. ..... it was helirious. But he's cool ... He's got my back ... !!!

Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:38 PM
I have heard all of them he told me about them. I have only been on the forums now 3 days I think and just learned there was rules lol.. but anyways nice to meet all of you.. and sorry if i said anything ofensive in any of my posts..

but mikey you really shouldnt judge me for having a child. I support myself and live on my own.. says alot more than alot of people. but anyways this is my last post so hope you all have a good night,..

Cya

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search