gays - Page 7 - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: gays
Wednesday, January 26, 2005 5:13 PM on j-body.org
ECB: I agree completely...

I agree enough that I made the point at least 3 times in this thread I made the point a lot less bluntly though... I guess some people miss things like that.

<br>

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 7:13 PM on j-body.org
Sodom and Gomorrah

The possibility that Sodom and Gomorrah may not have been destroyed for homosexuality is outlined above in the different translations. The original writings could easily have been translated wrongly. Its not perfect proof, but it is a very good possibility that God does love everyone, including homosexuals. Read it all, for there is much information.

The website also has other passages with possible other interpretations of bible stories that are supposedly against homosexuality.

<br>

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 8:54 PM on j-body.org
From my understanding, the moral of Soddom & Gommorah is to treat your neighbours as you would have them treat you, and guests are your wards, you should protect them as such.

It's been a long time since I've read the bible, and maybe my fag-tolerant ideals are clouding my judgment, but I think that the issue of homosexuality was dealt with, and you deal with them as you would a person that persecutes you, love them as your own, and hope they see the error of their ways.. and otherwise, leave them the @!#$ alone!
<br>

Thursday, January 27, 2005 12:31 PM on j-body.org
Yes we have to love the homosexual lifestyle with all the love that Jesus shows us, well for me. <br>

Smile, Jesus loves you!!!!! <><
Manchild-ProPain, out now, Sphereofhiphop.com
Thursday, January 27, 2005 1:33 PM on j-body.org
You finally said something that Christ would say..
<br>

Thursday, January 27, 2005 1:52 PM on j-body.org
canadians=gay (see above poster)
Thursday, January 27, 2005 2:49 PM on j-body.org
Coming from a knob by the name of Willy, I find that comment ironic.
<br>

Thursday, January 27, 2005 3:42 PM on j-body.org
Hahahaha! I heart you GAM. Please pull down your pants so I can swing on those nuts <br>

Saturday, January 29, 2005 8:57 AM on j-body.org
Sizzy, you were always swinging on my

I'm not gonna get banned until I say Teeth.
<br>

Saturday, January 29, 2005 11:03 AM on j-body.org
Bicuspid <br>

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Saturday, January 29, 2005 11:36 AM on j-body.org
Incisor?
<br>

Saturday, January 29, 2005 8:01 PM on j-body.org
Canine <br>

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Saturday, January 29, 2005 11:49 PM on j-body.org
Feline?

<br>

Sunday, January 30, 2005 11:28 AM on j-body.org
<br>

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 10:42 AM on j-body.org
good lord...

jbody4jc, evil elf...

my rebuttal to what you are saying....

Jesus says let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

BAM I just made you both my biatches..

if you are christians then you can't argue with that, you are not allowed to judge anyone, so STFU

in many places in the bible it is written that only jesus and god may judge the living and dead

BAM just did it again

It is also written that Marrige is to be permanant... but 50% divorce rates don't rile you up? there are far more divorces than gay couples... and in my opinion calling god to sanctify your marrage and then getting divorced makes a direct mockery of god.

also when you read the bible you have to take it with a grain of salt and realize that it's been altered by those in power for personal gain... if god keeps writters from altering the text as has been implied in the past, why did he allow the NAZI party to make their own version on how Jesus and the Apostles were warriors who killed Jews... (Even though Jesus, his parents and the Apostles were Jewish)?

also I find it highly unlikely that in the middle east there were 12 dudes running around with names like Paul, Luke, Simon, and John...

the only really things I suspect might have been direct from god are the 10 commandments... all right all right yes there is the one about not coveting your neighbors ass, but if you take it that way hetero would be just as bad because right next to the first was don't covet thy neghbors wife.

now, we get to you personally

Evil Elf... you say you hate the gay friend of your gf because he's... gay? did I get that right... ok by definition that makes you a bigot... but I think there is more at work here, you are jealous that your gf hangs out with a gay guy... is it because he freely allows it to be known he's gay? could it be that someone who calls himself an elf (read little flighty men who giggle a lot and don't seem to hang out with many women) might be subconsiusly jealous that he can't also "be gay" without alienating himself from friends and family and a twisted view of what christianity is all about.

jbody4jc, you are so deep in the closet you are finding next years christmas presents
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 11:08 AM on j-body.org
Gays are freakin gay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>My Cardomain page<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>Tabasco Racing<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 2:04 PM on j-body.org
I can't beleive i read the majority of this entire thread. which took me quite a while. but one argument i did not see (correct me if I Am wrong here). If you are unable to have children, say you where born with a sexual defect that would stop yuo from being able to have children. Are you no longer able to have a relationship, because according to a great deal of people, the only argument you have is that homosexuals are going to hell (to say it bluntly) because they are in a relationship, or marriage, unable to reproduce. I have always thaught that ironic that it is still ok in those peoples eyes to have a relationship if you are unable to have children, but a relationship where you are unable to have children is wrong?....soudns the same to me. . . because it is maybe!? and dont give me the difference is a moral choice. no one choses not to be able to have children (naturaly that is). because in all honesty (and i have homosexual friends to back me on this) no one (maybe a very select few) choses to be gay.

that is all
have a nice day

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 2:49 PM on j-body.org
excellent point.

hey, there are some people that choose not to have kids instead of pumping out a biscuit every 10 months.

are they going to hell?

here's another question about those that consider themselves able to judge:
Christians are against abortions, and they're against Homosexuals!!

Well who has less abortions than homosexuals??? Here's a whole demographic of people GUARENTEED never to have an abortion, and the right wingers are just throwing them aside! You'd think they'd make natural allies...

I can't take credit for that.. I bow to Carlinian wit.

Okay now on with the rest of this @!#$.

The problem with the anti-homosexual marriage argument is that its based entirely upon assumptions, which have little or no merit after looking past their warm and fuzzy "moral majority" Bull@!#$ exterior.

Fallacy: Gay marriage is not sanctified by God.
Fact: Actually, there are several churches that do, in fact, perform marriage rites to couples that are the same sex.
Spin: Think of how sanctified Marriage is when Brittany Spears and some dick can go get married for 56 hours... JUST FOR A GOOF!

Fallcy: Gay Marriage is wrong because there will never be a child produced from the union.
Fact: There are hundreds of thousands of couples that don't have children, yet they are in a loving and committed relationship. There are further Millions of people that adopt children because they can't have kids or would rather care for a child that is in need first.
Spin: Tell a veteran that got caught in the blast of an IED in Iraq that because he had his testicles shredded off because he didn't get crotch armour, that he further cannot get married because he can't have kids. Do this while trying desperately to not look like a total @!#$ in the process.

Fallacy: Gay marriage will rob "normal marriages" of their dignity
Fact: Same sex unions will NOT rob traditional marriages of bloody anything. It's not about taking away from other people, it's about making the government protect the bonds that people make.
Spin: The dignity of marriage was effectively erased when the first Divorce happened. It became a joke when the first Drive-thru wedding chapple appeared.

Fallacy: Gay Marriage is not normal
Spin: Like a 53% divorce rate is?
Fact: No, it's not a nuclear family of 40 years ago. That is on the wane for whatever reason. Cheating is happening more and more often, and there are a lot of reasons behind that, and sadly, the people that are getting divorced for reasons of adultery are PRIMARILY heterosexual. If gay couples start in on it, you might gain 25% in the divorce rate, and even then, hetero's are about there to begin with.

Fallacy: Gays are not normal, therefore they should not be married.
Fact: Maybe people that think like you need to have your thought processes adjusted. Here's a little excercise: Substitute "Gays" in the first sentence with Blacks, Middle Easterners, Asians, Jews, Muslims, or Martians. Argument doesn't sound so reasonable does it?

Sounds pretty prejudiced and hateful right?

Maybe because if you can say that first sentence without thinking at all about it, you're too stupid to know that you're a bigot. You can't just hate on another person for no reason other than they are who they are... because it invites hatred upon you. Maybe I'm a little rusty on biblical sayings, but I distincly remember: "Love thy Neighbour, Love thyself." Note how that was phrased.

Please, present your arguments, I'll happily turn them away.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 6:10 PM on j-body.org
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 8:28 PM on j-body.org
Uterine Inflammatory Disease is an infectious strain that is rampant in Japan, so I guess its a good reason not to be asian eh?

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 9:30 PM on j-body.org
^^^I'm asian. I'll just say you meant it's a good reason not to be in Asia.

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.

Thursday, February 03, 2005 8:38 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Just another reason not to be gay...lol..

like what are you, learning impared?

Herpes is spread by straight people... another reason to be gay?

bigot
Monday, February 07, 2005 3:15 AM on j-body.org
Funny... Disease is spread from person to person... doesn't matter who they bed down with.

Herpes can be contracted numerous ways, want proof? Cold Sores.

Monday, February 07, 2005 8:48 PM on j-body.org
dirty elf wrote:imo i hate them, im not just being homophobic or racist either.
their way of life is wrong. end of story. if it was the correct way they could produce offspring and keep this world running.. but they cant and that sould tell them something
wut do you guys think?

Well ur obviousy a strong believer in the bible....

"What's a liger? It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic."
Monday, February 07, 2005 8:49 PM on j-body.org
GAM (no doot aboot it) wrote:Funny... Disease is spread from person to person... doesn't matter who they bed down with.

Herpes can be contracted numerous ways, want proof? Cold Sores.

Back up.

So your saying I can get genital herpes by having some broad suck on my knob who's had cold sores in the past?

<b>Toronto Street Racing</b> | <b>J-Body club of Ontario</b> | <b>J-Body Tech Library</b>
Equality is a Prescription, Not a Description. Learn the Difference, Newbs.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search