a good news.... and some new - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: a good news.... and some new
Sunday, February 24, 2008 4:25 PM
Looking good buddy, keep the rims, it just wouldnt be the phewes mobile without em.
As for the tranny swap, talk to Greg (ViperredZ) he is selling everything needed for the getrag swap.

Sunday, February 24, 2008 5:29 PM
JLAudioCavalier(1bad02cav)

It really isn't hard at all, pending you know where to tap into for what signals. For Speedo, tapped into speed sensor. Temp, remove coolant plug at back of block. Tach, went into one of the pinouts on the BCM. Everything else is self explanitory. Good luck.

Sunday, February 24, 2008 5:34 PM
thanks sonic. and back to phews

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

WTF, Butt sex is not like sticking your finger in a jelly donut. -Alexis
Monday, February 25, 2008 6:43 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:BONERRRR

Darren....You'd best be PICKY when you consider losing the Chrome C5's....

I came across a pic of Ryan's car at 02 bash...they were on his car in silver then...

oh...and monotone FTW
Sonic's gauges FTW... BTW, are you talking about this PIC Paul?

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, February 25, 2008 7:34 PM
AHAHAHA that picture is awesome. Look at sndsgood's car in the background

Thursday, February 28, 2008 4:19 PM
good to know C5 is fixed. Now let me rent them for one summer season!!!!

my baby wants to taste your wheels!!!!!!!!!

im impressed how its fixed and coated!!! now take the bandage off so I can see how good it was fixed!!!!!

talk to you soon man
Friday, March 28, 2008 1:12 PM
New control arms with polyurethane bushings installed! Thanks BILL!

finally got the tire mounted on the repaired C5 wheel, all 4 wheels are ready to go for you Shawn!

Goodies waiting...

one of my 4 optimas! my cars cant live without them!

almost new, used AC clutch

Getrag - only 79,000 km

00-02 Z spoiler ready to be customized.... theres a hint

Friday, March 28, 2008 1:24 PM
Hey Phewes who repaired your rim? Looking good man

Friday, March 28, 2008 1:33 PM
Phewes wrote:

B&W checkered floor FTW. Car parts look so cool next to it.

Friday, March 28, 2008 1:38 PM
It was repaired by carcones.

I agree, the parts looks so good next to the checkered floor! thats my room!

Friday, March 28, 2008 1:39 PM
ImPhat0260/Cavattack2000 wrote:
DroptopPaul wrote:BONERRRR

Darren....You'd best be PICKY when you consider losing the Chrome C5's....

I came across a pic of Ryan's car at 02 bash...they were on his car in silver then...

oh...and monotone FTW
Sonic's gauges FTW... BTW, are you talking about this PIC Paul?

my car rocks the vinyl yo.

your so lucky those rims made it to you. i was real close to taking them off aaron's hands but decided to let them go.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Friday, March 28, 2008 1:41 PM
Nice! I want pics once your new wheels are on... and when the C5s are on Shawns car!

Friday, March 28, 2008 1:41 PM
lol yeah I remember those old days!

yeah I was lucky enough to have them on my car for 3 summers and its time for me to move on! but its gonna be better than ever with the new wheels, I believe so!

Friday, March 28, 2008 1:44 PM
Aaron, WILL DO 4 SURE! I cant wait! 1 more week! if they arrive on the time!

Friday, March 28, 2008 1:47 PM
I view it like this, your car has gone through one hell of a good run and is definitely one of the icons of the site for sure. The way it was will be remembered by a lot of people for a long time, but I'm sure the next incarnation will be even better. You have kick ass taste and haven't let any of us down yet, I see no reason to sad to see the C5s go (even ass badass as they are.)

Can't wait to see the car turn over a new leaf, I'll be ready for pics man!

Friday, March 28, 2008 2:04 PM
Thanks KFLO, I appreciate your comments!

Friday, March 28, 2008 2:45 PM
. I love your car. I also love the guage job on the other car.

All those goodies make me want to get back to work on my Beretta. I have some things on, and more waiting to go on. Sooooooon.

Good luck with the transmission replacement, among other things.

--------------------------------------------

1990 Pontiac Sunbird // 1995 Beretta Base
Friday, March 28, 2008 2:52 PM
Jeez, you didn't even thank me for mounting and balancing that tire for FREE!!!! No more favours from Mr. Nice Guy here...

14.330 @ 96.37mph
Friday, March 28, 2008 3:13 PM
I dunno how you can do it...

I have wanted new wheels on my fire forever...

But I just cant see it without the spiders.... Just the same as I cant see your car without the Chrome c5's

The C5 was one of my favorite wheels....

oh the old days....

I am still pissed to this day that 18s were back ordered in 2001 when I got these for my 96z and I didnt belive the guy that 19s would fit my car.... DOE

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Friday, March 28, 2008 3:31 PM
Phewes, just so you know, you have the sexiest Cavalier I have ever laid eyes upon. A photo of said Chevrolet has been my desktop wallpaper for a very long time now!

-Markus
2002 Yellow Cavalier LS Sport

Friday, March 28, 2008 3:38 PM
EcoMark wrote:Phewes, just so you know, you have the sexiest Cavalier I have ever laid eyes upon. A photo of said Chevrolet has been my desktop wallpaper for a very long time now!

Preach son!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog

Friday, March 28, 2008 3:44 PM
your finally fixing the AC took you long enough haha.

and i remember someone saying they were going to buy you an optima for your car... i think it was someone with the name of an animal

Friday, March 28, 2008 4:38 PM
Thanks snowblindburd, cant wait to say "hell with you" to my crappy Isuzu 5 spd tranny with a broken 4th gear..

Bill, lol I do I have to say it again? yeah I cant thank you enough for what you have done for me today! Thanks again man! I will see you soon!

Andy, how could I do it? I can say it was one of my hardest decisions Ive ever made. After forcing to tear my old 95 2.2 to start again. Then now changing the wheels. All I can look at this is that I've had enough of dealing with those flaws on the C5 wheels throughout 3 summers, until the wheel got cracked... its just the time's up for me.

Ive been eyeing those new wheels which Im getting for almost 2 years now. I think this is it! I cant be selfish, those C5s have been passed on around and to me as a 4th owner and 5th cars its been on at its whoring history. wheels dont last forever.. you all guys know that.

Its my buddy Shawn's turn, his car is going to be another twin version of my car with a ww big mouth, all shaved, with bags, big brakes, etc etc, he wont let you all guys down even for the C5s wheels too. Im excited to be a big part of his project and he is going to help me alot on tranny swap, extending rear swing arm, etc.. Its a fair trade plus $.. its really a win -win situation for both of us to make it all happen. Im not even worried about letting them go, if I happen to change my mind, I can always say hey Shawn I want them back! I hope I dont have to say that! but they will always stay close around me so I can see them again even for ORG too! I cant wait to see them rolling on other J than mine, which I dont see them rolling much, cuz I am always the one whos driving it. eh...

EcoMark, thats cool, thanks man!

Jay, we need a J preacher!

Vince, yeah it took me long enough, due to my hearing, it doesnt bother me at all but for you all. Yep PJ! lol you're already over due! jk.. After you guys pushed my car to the safety at the bash during the storm, that would be good enough! good times!

Friday, March 28, 2008 4:46 PM
you are NOT putting a spoiler on ....AND IF YOU DO.....

Friday, March 28, 2008 4:50 PM
I need a spoiler to flow with a raked look I may have going on soon.. no way Im gonna leave that spoiler stock like that.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search