a good news.... and some new - Page 8 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: a good news.... and some new
Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:23 PM
dude,

anything is expected to happen with modified cars. I know how its like to deal with this bs! at least you have our supports here buddy. Good to see you working on A/C compressor. about time!!!!!! how did you get another pulley for the A/C? i was aware that you bought some off Jeff.. hmmm you got two pulleys.. hmmmmm

as for red mark or whatever it is on the wheel.. what the hell is this? is it rust liquid coming out of sleeve bag from the tank? I am out of my mind when I looked in your wheel pics. I never seen anything like this..

yea I wonder the same thing about warranty after its being used. I need to know that for myself too.. keep us posted

your car is sexy as always! I love starring at it!

Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:31 PM
Aaron - yea I thought so, but I think I shouldnt have played with the bags while the car is moving.. well my stupidity gets best of me. Yes it will be back up running next week! Im talking to Jeremy @ Easystreet back and forth at this moment.

Shawn - I know anything can happen but wtf these two... expect the unexpected anyway. Yeah for sure tis what org is all about, supporting others. If it wasnt for here.. the cav will be gone long ago by now. haha.

Yup that was Jeff's ac compressor, I only took out the good clutch to replace my bad one.

For the red marks.. I marked it with a marker to show them. We could not tell much if its not marked.. eh. As for the warranty, yes its under 3 years warranty. I still gotta make a call to a shop that I ordered them through. Been trying to reach them 2 times today, no luck. maybe later.. I will get in touch.

Thanks bro. I guess the hard work is the price to have this such a sexy car..lol

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:53 PM

Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:45 PM
ahhh! now I can see where it is on the wheel.... I couldnt bec I was focusing on the red marks haha! i wonder what it was! its obvisously not your fault for sure because there's also some inner the wheel.. it proves us that it has nothing to do with you.. prolly with how its polished? like its not polished in properly way hmmm... lets see what centerline storm will say about that.. i believe its no biggie deal... good to check out with em before anything happens ya kno... good move for sure! .. u have spent big $$ on it.. you can't afford for any mistakes..
Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:50 PM
Haha yeah, it must be from a machine that makes those wheels. I really hope they can send me a new one while I still have mine here. So I can have the tire switched over then send the defect wheel back to Centerline or to the shop that I deal through with.. we'll see. Ill find out soon.

Friday, May 30, 2008 6:33 PM
A new sleeve bag finally arrived.. may do the work tomorrow!

Sanded down my beater front bumper, from the winter beating! ready for paint hopefully soon! when I got extra $ to spend..

17s rims on!

My 2nd Viair 450c compressor blew up like this last year.. so I finally got a replacement kit. Didnt take pics of a new parts tho.. but I fixed it and finally hooked it up! finally! its been over a year.

Hooked up!

Finished!

More updates to come! thanks for reading!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search