*HIN* - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: *HIN*
Sunday, April 17, 2005 8:37 PM
I'll be there to support the org!!

Sunday, April 17, 2005 9:20 PM
1. ramon
2.darius
3.delslo9
4.johnathon parker
5.josh
6.william
7.Dave "A.10 + 5"
8.David Neal
9.danny "greenfire"
10. derek 'Clever One'
11. Paul aka Ptv177
12. JR "red96sunfire1022
13. peter
14. Jr
15. muff
16. brian
17.john

anyone from houston coming up?????????????????????????????

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 11:39 AM
Hey i got one (how much is it gonna cost) i have never been too HIN or speedzone
so please tell me so i can start saving now... AHAHAHAHa
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 12:17 PM
the more $ the more fun. speedzone you could spend an easy $30. hin prolly around $20ish

Saturday, June 18, 2005 6:01 AM
brought back from the dead

Saturday, June 18, 2005 10:47 AM
the tickets for HIN is ganna be like 25 bucks plus tax its ganna be 27and some change
Sunday, June 19, 2005 3:10 PM
count me in ive been waiting all year for HIN
Sunday, June 19, 2005 5:48 PM
we will be at speedzone when it opens, then hit lunch, then the show. if there are any outa towners staying the night before let us know.

Sunday, June 19, 2005 5:49 PM
Market Hall - Dallas, TX

8/6/2005
2200 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207

Hours: 5pm-12am

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 9:38 PM
if all goes well some buddies and i will b there

www.cardomain.com/id/cavilac04
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 9:42 PM
04SummitCavi wrote:if all goes well some buddies and i will b there

yes sir....lets roll

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 9:42 PM
Are you planning on heading out to speed zone with us?
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:52 AM
Market Hall - Dallas, TX

8/6/2005
2200 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207

Hours: 5pm-12am

Monday, June 27, 2005 8:47 AM

I will be there for sure showing my car. I will most likely be there thursday night from
austin and load my car into the show on friday. The speedzone thing sounds fun I am 50/50 on being able to make it to that.
Pluse I would like to meet alot more of you all that are on the forum.
Monday, June 27, 2005 3:12 PM
come on and bring it, i dare you. we are having a mod day and show in the dfw area if you are intrested. look for our topics for info.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 3:05 AM
Hey ShavedZ24,Wassup! It's John Day, Are you gonna hang with us? I still drool over your Cavalier. God I can't wait to see it in person. Don't no if you ever sold those 18's or not but just wondering what kinda rim's you got on now. Guess I'll see later. I wish they had droolling smiley's on here. L8R Dude!!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 11:51 PM
so what exactly is speedzone? How much to enter your car......i think i was readying...$55? What does it come with...?
Yea hopefully I'll be going up there along w/ 02on19s

Thursday, June 30, 2005 7:40 AM
Well speed zone is like a putt putt but far better, they have four types of tracks which include dragsters, indy car on a road course track (must have a valid drivers license) to drive this car, a regular go kart track, and then my favorite the slick track. This one my friend you walk into fine and dandy but you walk off limping bones hurting basically they put a lot of baby powder on the track and its like you drift around corners but if you over drift you will spin out and hit anything in your way. Like take for instance last time we went i spun out and was facing the wrong way and one of our friends (Paul) was coming right at me all i did was close my eyes he hit me at full throttle. Lets just say that the impact knocked my seat belt open. But dont take this as a warning ONCE YOU GO TO SPEED ZONE YOU WONT WANT ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus if we have 10+ people depending on the plus we can get all of that including putt putt and just about all the video games for 30 bucks. ut like i said depending on how many go we might get it for less. i will call them two weeks before the show to let them know as to about how many will show.
Thursday, June 30, 2005 8:43 AM
Damn...sounds pretty sick...so Is everyone meeting up t here when it opens? What time?
I've been talkin w/ 02on19s and I think were gonna take off that friday....probably in the afternoon..
Anyone got more info on the entry @ H.I.N?

Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:28 PM
rollerz only wrote:Well speed zone is like a putt putt but far better, they have four types of tracks which include dragsters, indy car on a road course track (must have a valid drivers license) to drive this car, a regular go kart track, and then my favorite the slick track. This one my friend you walk into fine and dandy but you walk off limping bones hurting basically they put a lot of baby powder on the track and its like you drift around corners but if you over drift you will spin out and hit anything in your way. Like take for instance last time we went i spun out and was facing the wrong way and one of our friends (Paul) was coming right at me all i did was close my eyes he hit me at full throttle. Lets just say that the impact knocked my seat belt open. But dont take this as a warning ONCE YOU GO TO SPEED ZONE YOU WONT WANT ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus if we have 10+ people depending on the plus we can get all of that including putt putt and just about all the video games for 30 bucks. ut like i said depending on how many go we might get it for less. i will call them two weeks before the show to let them know as to about how many will show.

Actually I think that was me that head on'd you cause I had the biggest headache afterward and they got on my case about ramming/spinning out people.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:46 PM
we get there 1st thing in the morning so theres not many people there. and we dont have to wait in line. about 10ish maybe is when they open.

Friday, July 01, 2005 12:02 AM
I'm thinkin about meeting up w/ the mits. eclipse insted.... No love here....

Friday, July 01, 2005 12:02 AM
Jokin Jokin...Sounds like its gonna be alot of fun...
Can't wait!

Friday, July 01, 2005 11:45 PM
Since I got this new job I'm going to try to get that day off. Hope I get it.
Sunday, July 03, 2005 6:38 PM
wanted to see if any that are coming here for the show would like to stick around for a show the next day? plezzze it will be at the bass pro shop in grapevine. not that far of a drive from the HIN show area. about 35 min drive. we avg about 5 j's at the show and would love to roll there 10 strong and some totally tricked out cars. shavedz24 it would be great to have your car there to show what you can do to a j fully. there are some that ttrailer there cars there and well since your already in the area. even any stock guys/gals. thats how we started in our group. we here would LOVE to see the looks on everyones faces if any and all that could showed. its $10 to enter and from 1-5pm.

please consider it?!?!?

we would love to have ANY AND ALL enter the show even if your stock.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search