*HIN* - Page 9 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: *HIN*
Friday, August 05, 2005 10:01 AM
Hopefully we can get this release out tonight and start testing it tonight then i wont have to work saturday.

Friday, August 05, 2005 10:44 AM
well you still suck oh and i might be taking another new fire i cant think of her name though but when she saw williams car pic on my phone she fell in love with the lambos. so she might meet up with us tonight at the walmart parking lot and then head out to grapevine

ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, August 05, 2005 11:25 AM
well as some of you already guessed. im not going to make it up there for sure now still no new tires. im going to look after work but i dont know if i can find anything after 5 pm. so sorry guys . but if something else is going on let me know. i should have mytires within the week maybe. have fun yall.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Friday, August 05, 2005 1:23 PM
GODDDDDDDDDDD it happens people start falling off FOR SHAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you suck as well rednine

But i understand i wouldnt want to drive with those tires on my car either better to be safe then be sorry i always say. Maybe next time

Friday, August 05, 2005 4:00 PM
thats 2 so far not coming(john 3:17, also)

Friday, August 05, 2005 4:24 PM
yea i know. i need to take some pics for yall to see how bad them things are. but yea. if there is anything else going on later ill be good by then hopefully. maybe brent will have his meet sometime soon and i wont have to drive far

Friday, August 05, 2005 4:29 PM
just throw some damn tires on there

Friday, August 05, 2005 6:24 PM
damnit will , give me your tires then!!

Friday, August 05, 2005 10:20 PM

Saturday, August 06, 2005 11:15 AM
Well i got my new hub assembly on and got it detailed up. Still didnt get to install the those freakin neons...o well. Fixed my rear strut noise and im ready!!

Were leaving here (gainesville) at 2. Me and my friends are gonna go eat and what not and then get there early. Probably around 4:30ish. If yall aint there yet....i will be. Cant really hold parkin spots but ill try and get us all together. Get there early...it fills fast.

See everyone there!

Saturday, August 06, 2005 5:50 PM
i guess i have all the luck in the damn world. i finally got some tires for my z rims. brand new tires for 265 installed, with all the good sh!t. only thing is that put a dent in my wallet. i have 20 bucks to my name and thats it. but atleast i got tires now . .

Saturday, August 06, 2005 10:35 PM

Sunday, August 07, 2005 10:28 AM

So how'd it go? I just talked to buddy and he said he picked up "Hottest Ford" with his flamed Probe so him and his wife are pretty pumped. How did the "blade" cavy do?

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Sunday, August 07, 2005 10:43 AM
yeah, how did it go? Pics?

Sunday, August 07, 2005 11:31 AM
Hey john, is this your friends probe? If so it was pretty sweet.

Sunday, August 07, 2005 12:48 PM

Ya that's the one. He hates it when we have to compete against each other because I'll usually take first and he'll take second. Around here most of the shows don't even have a "Sport Compact" or "Tuner" class. They are more geared around street rods or muscle cars. So the good shows for us are few and far between. It's pretty cool he pulled a good trophy finally.

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Sunday, August 07, 2005 12:54 PM
my first car was a 97 probe and i almost started to mod it but then i got a great deal on the cav so i switched cars. i like alot about his car. Mine was a stick and for my first car i thougth i was the fastest out their TEll him congrats for me

Sunday, August 07, 2005 6:18 PM
What summit cavi told me was that blade took best gm which it was IMHO.

The show all in all kind of blowed donkey balls, last year it was bigger and had more J's then this year did. We got there at around 6 cause one of the guys (no name) car wouldnt shift out of park. We were about to get onto the free way but i called him and he told us we went back and finally got it going.

We should just go to speed zone next year but watch we miss HIN and it will be better then this year thats how it always goes.

But we had a great time and summit cavi, and 02on19's yall cool. Come on down anytime and let us know about the show thats going on in midland and we are there. Oh and congrats on the wins at the show today

Sunday, August 07, 2005 8:09 PM
we had a blast at speedzone and HIN was alright. i liked watching everyone else wash their car and it poured down not 15 min later

Sunday, August 07, 2005 8:28 PM
Yeah that was funny but i didnt wash my car it was clean from the day before but then it got dirty

Sunday, August 07, 2005 8:37 PM
RAMON CHANGE YOUR DAMN SIG!!!!

Sunday, August 07, 2005 9:20 PM
BACK Finally!!! 6hours is pretty far...Everything went good on the way back....
Overall I had a great time... First HIN show so of course it was badass...
I'm tired as hell right now!....Mostly walkin around from 2pm til 2am on saturday...Then woke up early to eat the hotel breakfast...
Yea it was pretty crazy actually meeting u guys.... Thanks for the help with the directions and everything...& I really appreciate u guys giving us the club participatoin award....U guys are cool as ehll.. Ill definatly let u guys now about the next big show round there...

We took like 400 pictures...ill be loading them up tomorrow...probably not all fo them but the best ones...

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Sunday, August 07, 2005 10:05 PM
Well its the least we could do to show our appreciation for both coming down. I mean not everyone is willing to drive 6hrs to and from home to go to two car shows. Espicially with two gorgeous cars. And we all know that TEXAS roads are not all that great. But im glad yall had a good time and hope to see yall in midland in november

WHO WANTS TO MAKE ME A SIG????????????????

=)
Monday, August 08, 2005 4:09 AM
latinoheat wrote:What summit cavi told me was that blade took best gm which it was IMHO.

The show all in all kind of blowed donkey balls, last year it was bigger and had more J's then this year did. We got there at around 6 cause one of the guys (no name) car wouldnt shift out of park. We were about to get onto the free way but i called him and he told us we went back and finally got it going.

We should just go to speed zone next year but watch we miss HIN and it will be better then this year thats how it always goes.

But we had a great time and summit cavi, and 02on19's yall cool. Come on down anytime and let us know about the show thats going on in midland and we are there. Oh and congrats on the wins at the show today

Yea thanks to you all for helping me out and getting the cruiser out of park. I did find out what was wrong thanks to crownvic.net. The stupid brake light switch went out so off to autozone I go tomarrow. I'll see you all around and I can't wait until the next show so I can try to meet up and hang out.

Monday, August 08, 2005 5:02 AM
Well I got some bad new's... Most of our pic's didn't turn out to good because of it being so dark in the stadium plus all the damm disco light's and what not made most of our pic's look like there's spot's all over everthing!!! Usually our pic's turn out really good. oh well out of 109 pic's maybe 20 are ok. But it was stil fun as hell for me being my first H.I.N. as well. Later!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search