J-Meet-up DFW - Page 6 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: J-Meet-up DFW
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 4:34 PM
well its official for the new mon night meet now(was cost co)

heres the info:
***Monday night May 18, 2005-Ft. Worth Hooters-Next Get Together: This is with DFWCC & C.A.R.S.
This is only a gathering a place where people can come out and park & hang out. The Coyote Ugly- Girls/Models will be out
along with our world famous Hooters Girls! We will be raffling a flat screen TV and
additional prizes. All makes and models welcome... Featuring a 1088 WHP-Supra & a Drag Car from Intercrew
have been doing this for about 6-8 weeks and have outgrown our first place we had the gatherings! We had to move our
location so I hope we don't outgrow our new Hooters Ft. Worth we have 2700 parking spots! Our last gathering we have over
1700!!!! THERE IS NO ENTRY FEE ALTHOUGH WE ASK FOR 1.00 DONATION/RAFFLE (to help us pay for our 5 police officers we
have there to help keep all things under control) with the 1.00 donation/raffle you will receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win
the flat screen TV, prizes and cash prize door prize drawing will be around 9:45pm.
Hooters- Ft. Worth will have the restaurant open and a catering food bus in the back parking lot along with a beer garden outside!
Shuttle buses will be riding around for your convince!!!!
Monday, April 18th
8PM Fort Worth Hooters
5350 Southwest Blvd.
(Directions from Arlington: Take I-20 West,
Exit Hulen St., stay right on service road

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 4:42 PM
i will be going to bulerson fri and sat night meet is from 9-12am-ish.

sat- me and danny will be meeting at the irving mall at 8pm then head to bulerson!

COME ONE COME ALL!! we've been averaging 4/5 j's both nights and up to 7. and this has only been going on 3 weekends now

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 6:13 PM
I'll be there fri. night and sat. late. Not sure what time I'll get there but I'll be there!

Thursday, April 14, 2005 1:13 PM
Oh yea my stuff is done just got off the phone with the shop, so i'll be rolling out there like i should on saturday.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Thursday, April 14, 2005 1:21 PM
cant wait

Thursday, April 14, 2005 1:28 PM
SWEER
Thursday, April 14, 2005 3:17 PM
I GOTA COUPLE NEW TOYS, I GOTA COUPLE NEW TOYS.

guess you'll have to see it fri/sat at the meets. i may have found 2 things people want

danny knows one of them but he's not talking, right?!

Thursday, April 14, 2005 3:37 PM
DAMN YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!! i will see on sat

At least you could have told me
Thursday, April 14, 2005 4:06 PM
just had part done yesterday and the rest today!!

Thursday, April 14, 2005 6:13 PM
hey as anyone noticed that this forum has been runnin for over a month now??
Will i am ready to see what you got hell you never even called me either. but i guess i can be patient and wait. but unlike others i wont try to get it out of you i will just wait see ya fri.
Thursday, April 14, 2005 6:33 PM
maybe i wont show yall unless yall come to the hooters irving show to support me.

just got something ordered for the car too

Thursday, April 14, 2005 7:19 PM
SATURDAY night just became open!! my wifes' class for sat. has changed. Will, still intrested in the sat night show? We can still make the burleson meet late if you wan't .

Thursday, April 14, 2005 7:41 PM
no, danny is going to roll w/me to bulerson and clevor one prolly come w/us. so 3 of us will roll out to bulerson sat night.

so far me and clevor one will roll out there fri night. he has new toys too!!!! but we wont say, right derek?!!?!?!?!?!

Thursday, April 14, 2005 9:38 PM
well ill be there sat. not sure about friday though
Thursday, April 14, 2005 10:05 PM
I have new paint, does that count? I wish i could bring my new toys along, but engines are heavy.

Thursday, April 14, 2005 10:53 PM
LOL @ danny i think dannys toy is better then everyone elses . I should be out there sat, along with two other j's the drop top and the blue one that went to hin with us
Friday, April 15, 2005 10:43 AM
sounding good.

tonight jason "bloodspllier" will be rolling w/me and derek.

Friday, April 15, 2005 3:44 PM
I'll be there tonight and saturday,86'd the carshow for sat eve. so I'll be there both nights. See yall there!

Friday, April 15, 2005 10:48 PM
great turnout 9 j's were out there.we had a bagged truck stop by and played w/the bags.
also a sponsored evo stopped by to say hi. police rolled by to make sure evevything is ok and if any was going to the races.
lets see:
brian
john
william
jason
derek
amanda
darius
black cavy
earl (new guy)

Friday, April 15, 2005 11:07 PM
who is amanda? and i should be out there tomarrow with lets see Paul is a maybe and my two homeboys peter and pulido oh and im trying to get this one girl megan out there as well
Saturday, April 16, 2005 8:27 AM
Such a good turn out and 1 camera! Maybe tonight will be even bigger! I'll bring my camcorder tonight.

Saturday, April 16, 2005 9:13 AM
ill be there a little after 11
Sunday, April 17, 2005 12:14 AM
Great to meet all you guys, and thanks alot William for helping me out!!

Sunday, April 17, 2005 9:05 AM
no problem ill need the help w/my yellow konis when they get in

for those that missed/reluctant to come out still. we had

john-cavy
amanda-cavy
paul-cavy
black-cavy
danny-fire
will-fire
derek-fire
brian-fire
blue-fire
we all rolled to sonic togehter(except brian ) and backed in and ate there. i hade my lambos open and amanda had her stocks open and danny was showing off the gas door. LOL LOL LMAO.

we got a few poses of group shots too

Sunday, April 17, 2005 11:15 AM
LOL. Danny, you paint that yet?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search