J-Meet-up DFW - Page 11 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: J-Meet-up DFW
Monday, April 25, 2005 5:21 PM
So ya'll are going to be out there Friday night at Grapevine mills?? I could make that!!

I really cant make any meet during the week due to the fact that i work and i need my 8 hours. But i can stay out friday nights!!

Danny...it was nice to see ya Friday night at the track. We should all roll out there some friday night and meet there. We could chill and race and just have a great ole time.

Just a suggestion but i would LOVE IT!!

let me know bout the grapvine mills thing...might be cool

Monday, April 25, 2005 5:34 PM
fri nights bulerson
sat nights are the dealership and/or the mills
sun are car shows

we could plan a fri "night at the track" event to early now

IMPORTANT....

due to family in town this weekend i will not be out fri night. hard to tell about sat night at the mills. ill try to make it since its close. sun i WILL be at the bass pro show!

Monday, April 25, 2005 5:42 PM
Can I borrow your LAMBO'S then? PLEASE?

Monday, April 25, 2005 5:54 PM
i talked to Jim at garvana's he can hook us up w/a deal on the koni sport kit. this is the kit with the springs ALREADY ON the yellow koni strut!!! don't know if he wants me to quote it so i wont say but its a pretty good deal. i can say its a price on top of free s&h!!!

the kit is regularly $750+S&H

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 2:55 AM
You have my cell right? I'll be in Houston today call me!!!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 7:03 AM
hell yes will, what kind of price are we looking @. if we can get em for 650 to 700 that would be the ishmatish.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 10:14 PM
looks as though derek and danny will try to get the koni sport kit very soon!!

*sniff *sniff smell that.... mod day coming to a town near you

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 11:49 PM
Yea i will jump on that koni GP for sure.

JR, good to see u again too. Yea i've love to go to the track again. WE all should do a track meet soon. I managed to redeem my self from that 11.95 @!#$ty crappy run. I raced this guy in this civid 3 times, beat him 2 times out of 3, also ran my best of 11.2. I wonder with some more pratice i can get this slow of the slow into the 10's. Oh and u missed this monster supra. You may have seen him, but that @!#$ was mean!! Was built by MVP. Had a t-67 single turbo setup, nitrous, and god knows how many other things. He was running high 6's low 7's. It was a beast!

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 3:02 AM
Hey william "Gotsacchi" is me John Day Don't exclude me from that GP! So e-mail me with the Quote! If not then I'll just ask When who ever shows up fri in burleson!

Thursday, April 28, 2005 6:21 AM
Who's comming friday? If it's raining.... no show. Saturday who's going to the dealership? Saturday night who's going to G.M. Mall? Sunday B.P.Shops car show!!
When are we going to get together for a drag night at a local strip... Denton, Kennadale, or where ever? Who would be Interested?

Thursday, April 28, 2005 7:14 AM
mail sent

Thursday, April 28, 2005 3:28 PM
i'll be at burleson not GM though, cause if i am goin to the show sunday i wont be able to go to the meet sat. night in GV i gotta work on the car that night to get it ready
Thursday, April 28, 2005 6:14 PM
sounds good

Friday, April 29, 2005 8:46 AM
yea sounds good
Friday, April 29, 2005 8:53 AM
just needs some TLC and elbow grease and that will do her fine. she should be good to go!

Friday, April 29, 2005 1:14 PM
Where is everyone meeting up in Bulerson tonight? An address would be nice to!

275hp & 306tq - 1999 2.2 ohv
13.2 @ 108 mph
-1996 2.4 liter + Turbo + Built motor + Torco + More boost = Lots o' Power
-2000 Mustang GT + 2004 Cobra motor, Whipple 2.3 supercharger,
built rear-end,Dodge Viper spec T56 6 speed, bolt-ons = wheelies at the track!!!!!

Friday, April 29, 2005 3:43 PM
I-30 to ft worth

go onto I-35W south, away from ft worth

exit alsbury

at the 1st light turn right

the frost bank is right there on the right at the intersection AS your turning.
between frost bank and the arybys is where we will be in the parking lot.

Friday, April 29, 2005 9:18 PM
Next I'll see y'all next Friday or Saturday next week with a few people.
Saturday, April 30, 2005 10:13 AM
Anyone meeting up tonight? Grapevine Mills??

I really wanna clean the sunfire up real good and come down there. I would bring the cavvy (alex16cav's old car) but i hit a peice of a tire in the road the other night and cracked the bumper. Peice of junk fiberglass!!

Anyways let me know cuz im anxious to git er dun!!

Saturday, April 30, 2005 11:17 AM
Is it a bad thing if you are driving home from the Bulerson and you wake up driving in the emergency lane?

13.2 @ 108 mph
built rear-end,Dodge Viper spec T56 6 speed, bolt-ons = wheelies at the track!!!!!

Saturday, April 30, 2005 11:52 AM
Ok. Igotta post for this one. where you Full Adler? Denny's will do that to yah!! It was cold last night heater on...............Oh $H!!!!!!!!!!t. Dude be carefull! It was cool to meet you last night! Can't wait to see that turbo'd Sunfire spank some Civic ASS!
Tonight we'll be at Grapevine Mills Mall 2Night 8:45,9:00ish Till 12,1ish Depending on how cold everyone is willing to get cause it's gonna drop to the mid 40's!!! Dammit just when it start's to get nice and warm it's freak'n cold AGAIN! Break out the jackets for tonight's meet!! 2morrow (Sunday) well be at Bass Pro Shop's CarShow. $10 to enter your car free to come out and support!!!!!

Saturday, April 30, 2005 3:21 PM
Who all is gonna be there? I wanna come!!

Saturday, April 30, 2005 5:19 PM
Where at the Grapevine Mills mall is everyone going to meet up, and at what time tonight?

13.2 @ 108 mph

Saturday, April 30, 2005 5:34 PM
red96sunfire1022,
Are you going to be out at Grapevine Mills tonight? I might try to make it out there around 9:30 or so if I can finish up this car in time.

13.2 @ 108 mph

Sunday, May 01, 2005 7:34 AM
Can you say Carshow? Thats whats going on today at Bass Pro Shop's from 1-5pm!! FREE to attend, $10 to enter. Registration is from 1-2:15pm, Awards are at 5pm. Even if you don't want to show your car come out and show some support!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search