J-Meet-up DFW - Page 12 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: J-Meet-up DFW
Sunday, May 01, 2005 7:56 AM
Guys....i wont be able to make it today

I get out of church around 11 so i could COME but i would want to show and i wouldnt be able to stay til 5

Id have to be back at church here at 6:30 so i wouldnt make it.

Maybe i can prepare for it next time.

Fun seeing everyone last night. Hope to do it again!! L8rs......

Sunday, May 01, 2005 8:24 AM
Dude as long as you enter between 1-2:15 you stay till 3:30 or 4 then you leave we'll get club participation for you just signing up and you get an award we'll pick it up for you and give it to ya later. But if you don't want to push time thats cool i totally understand.

Sunday, May 01, 2005 1:46 PM
Well...if would have known that earlier i would have came!! I ended up going to Sherman with my mom to eat

O well....i wanna come next time. BTW, is this everyone Sat that were gonna meet at the Mills and every Sunday at bass pro? Ive never been in any type of show and i would love it!!!

I say we meet at the track some friday night though in Denton.

Sunday, May 01, 2005 4:46 PM
every sunday is A show not always at bass pro.

1st sun of each month - bass pro
2nd sun of each month - irving hooters
3rd sun of each month - s.arlington hooters
4th sun of each month - n. richland hills hooters

right now untill we are asked not to meet there, sat nights will be at G/Mills. every now and then we might meet else where. we are going to get a fri night at the track soon just letting the transition of the meets settle down. we might cancel fri nights in bulerson or just meet there once a month and else where on fri night. depends on everyone if we still want to meet fri/sat/sun. doesnt bother me might be easier for some to meet on fri than sat so meeting both nights is fine. id rather ones save gas money to meet up sunday at shows if people dont want to meet 3 times a week. thats each ones call though. obviously if ones want to meet in bulerson again each ones call.

Monday, May 02, 2005 1:07 PM
OK so who is going tonight?

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Monday, May 02, 2005 2:56 PM
id like to come out there. im going out tonight and not sure when ill be done. danny ill call you when we get home to see what sup?!?!!!! dinner is around 7pm at the papa's steakhouse and its free so i cant pass it up

Monday, May 02, 2005 3:44 PM
Can i have some?? AHah yea i wouldn't either. Just gimmie a call later.

Monday, May 02, 2005 3:58 PM
i will

ummmmmmmm nice juciy FREE steak. my mouth is watering as i type. sucks though its one of those places you have to dress up.

butt ummmmmm hot fresh juicy steak freeee with the trimmings.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 5:16 PM
sorry guys but the wine and steak and appetizers and dessert and a tour of the wine cellar was just to much and all was free. i think for 7 of us the tab was $750. got there about 7:30pm and didnt leave till close to 11pm

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 8:50 PM
WOW! Sounds like a very nice place. Yea i woulda done that over a car meet too. But as for the meet. It wasnt as much as it usually is cuz if was cold and chance of rain. But if u were there u got to see my friends evo8. Peal white paint job, t-67 turbo upgrade (435awhp), cammed, custom interior with 18 sub capable of support 10,000wats!!!!!!!!! And on and on. Prob the coolest car there. Not as sick as that Sylvia but close.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 11:11 PM
strange theres one like that around here

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 7:33 AM
Yea, that sounds like the ev0 that rolled out at burleson that one night.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 9:04 AM
its the same one danny and I where talkin about it last night
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 5:26 PM
if any are intrested i got free tickets to hyenas in arlington. i need to call back to say how many tickets i need. would any like to meet up fri night at hyenas for the comedy club. this could be are fri night meet!!!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 5:53 PM
I'm down.

Friday, May 06, 2005 10:12 AM
Theres a hooters car show coming up anybody know the details. Forth worth or something idk

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Friday, May 06, 2005 11:03 AM
1st sun of each month - bass pro

2nd sun of each month - irving hooters(this is the one we are going to hopefully no rain)
2ND SUN OF THE MONTH-FT WORTH HOOTERS

3rd sun of each month - s.arlington hooters

4th sun of each month - n. richland hills hooters

Friday, May 06, 2005 12:22 PM
SOOOOOOOOO where is the meet today??????

I dont plan on going to burleson any more trying to save some gas for the sat meets and the shows on sunday. Depending on where it is today i will be there (maybe)
Friday, May 06, 2005 12:27 PM
Im going to the track. But thats in Denton.

Friday, May 06, 2005 1:00 PM
me and derek are going to hyenas comedy club since i got free tickets.

Friday, May 06, 2005 1:15 PM
i have to work so. i work at ups every evening. around5 to 10 most of the time maybe less. Would like to meet so ppl off here so let me know.

Friday, May 06, 2005 11:55 PM
I will see everyone next Friday or Saturday. I have finals next week, so I can't go anywhere until I am done with them.
Saturday, May 07, 2005 8:37 AM
I dont think ill be able to make it out to grapevine mills tonight. My mom and grandma are wanting to do something tonight so.

Saturday, May 07, 2005 12:54 PM
grapevie mills tonight. around 9pm across from discount tires

Saturday, May 07, 2005 9:50 PM
me john ramon meet up. nice night too. everyone try to be at the irving hooters. on beltline north from 183

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search