J-Meet-up DFW - Page 13 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: J-Meet-up DFW
Sunday, May 08, 2005 10:23 AM
Sorry i couldnt make it out was down in mabank all night. Guys here is my phone number feel free to call me and tell me about stuff. 214 796 4361 Names Kelly. I dont think ill be able to make ti out to hooters today either have to do landury adn plus my car si dirty as hell inside and out.

Change is Currently in effect!!!

Sunday, May 08, 2005 4:06 PM
Yea, i had one HELL of a hangover this morning. sorry i didnt make it out. I still feel like sh*t.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 5:47 PM
nothing but excusess. yall both could have gone home w/awards. me and john did. no one was in open class. had both of yall been there and entered it would have been a guarantee plaque

Sunday, May 08, 2005 5:55 PM
no mkeets this weekend since the cookout is upon us.

REMEMBER 4AM STARTING AT THE IRVING MALL
NEXT WILL BE BULERSON AROUND 4:45AM

i think danny is going to the track fri night if any would like to join him. i was planning on 2 fri from now we could have a track night.(may 20th)

Sunday, May 08, 2005 6:31 PM
well atleast i showed for some support
Sunday, May 08, 2005 7:17 PM
Thanx Paul and Ramon for the support!!!!

Sunday, May 08, 2005 8:14 PM
Quote:

Peal white paint job, t-67 turbo upgrade (435awhp), cammed, custom interior with 18 sub capable of support 10,000wats!!!!!!!!! And on and on. Prob the coolest car there. Not as sick as that Sylvia but close.

Ummm, you just described one of my friends cars. Well, one of my good friends friend. His name is on the tip of my tongue. I rode in the car and everything. If its the one ya'll seen its got over 25k invested (just in mods). Bought the car and had it completely apart to paint it pearl white. It was just white.

If it had gunmetal colored wheels and carbon fiber accents and purple accents with a full fiberglass system (PURPLE) with a zex kit, its my friends. Under the hood is beautiful to. Car is sick..

BUT, might not be the same car.

PS, havnt seen the car in ahwile but it had a spoiler with purple mitsu vinyl on the side of the spoiler. Probably off now though.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 10:27 PM
His name is Alex, im unsure of his last name, but he has close to 50 grand invested in his car. I dont remember seeing any purple on it, nothing on the spoiler, and it is a stock spolier. Some very distinct features are the 18" 110lbs subwoofer, very lopey idle cuz of massive cams, and the paint job of course. Mild-Wild is doing all of his work for him now, but Alamo built the motor. No nitrous either, and he won "best Mitisibishi" at hot imports last HIN last year.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Sunday, May 08, 2005 10:36 PM
I see the EVO as useless I mean why the hell would you build a badass car then throw all that damn audio in it I mean show use only yeah but doing all that motor work why the hell would you do it... Dont get me wrong its a clean ass car but @!#$ too much clutter in it..
Monday, May 09, 2005 5:43 AM
CAN YOU SAY COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do they make I.V.'S for coffee? jk... I can't wait!! Ill be waiting at the gas station next to the freeway(CITCO) So just halla when you pass the hospital on your left comming southbound(hugely hosp) and I'll meet you on the run unless someone has to P or something!!

Monday, May 09, 2005 7:35 AM
Quote:

see the EVO as useless I mean why the hell would you build a badass car then throw all that damn audio in it I mean show use only yeah but doing all that motor work why the hell would you do it... Dont get me wrong its a clean ass car but @!#$ too much clutter in it..

Its a show car built to win shows. Real shows actually look at motor work too.

Monday, May 09, 2005 7:56 PM
ALEX...yes thats his name. I cant believe i couldnt remember that. And yes it has Nitrous. Zex kit with remote bottle opener etc. Never ran with it....guess its for looks. Not even hooked up. LoL

Yes 50k invested....Hes filthy rich. One of my really good friends was his roomate. I actually know the other guy thats usually driving the car. You would think its his but its not. Its Alex's.

Its a freakin monster to....i mean MONSTER!! I rode in it and we hit 100mph like nothing. I went to a big streetbike thing across from the Miller plant in FT. Worth and we all drove back together in a lil clan. It was a beast .....

Plus he drives like there is no tomorrow...seriously, he dont care!!

Car has been on Speedvision before. I saw it and i saw alex, i was like WOAH!!!

Anywho....simply bad. I could call my friend and have him give me a link cuz i know there is pics floating around on the .net

Monday, May 09, 2005 11:18 PM
Yea he is one rich little MO FO. He also own's an M3 and a Catillac Excelade. Like a 750,000 dollar house too. But he doesnt show off his money which is cool, he doesnt like to tell how much he has in the car. Real cool guy, and im glad to know him.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 4:19 AM
Yep and a mustang GT . I bought this computer from my friend (alex's friend) and i had tons of pics on here of his house etc and it was amazing. He wrote a check for the house.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 1:38 PM
next j meet is 5am at th irving mall. i will not be showing at the next show at the s. arlington hooters this coming sun. might roll out there later, but we will see.

the next j meet will be at grapevine mills on sat the weekend after we get back and we can plan on the n. richland hooters if yall want to. nedd to plan better since only 2 of us showed this past sun. no getting drunk(derek name not being mentioned ) the night before.

Friday, May 13, 2005 8:05 PM
Finals are over. I should be able to meet up more often now. I'll see y'all around.
Friday, May 13, 2005 11:21 PM
we will hold ya 2 it!

Monday, May 16, 2005 7:07 PM
hey guy's i was wondering if theres still a meet on Monday nites like the costco meet. i know that the costco meet is shut down or at least i think it is but i thought they were going to move to some other spot. i was wondering where is it going to be at and how to get there, i live in garland so if anyone know how to get there directions would be great.
Monday, May 16, 2005 7:39 PM
no more meets at costco. we meet on friday and saturday and usually go to the car shows on sunday. you should come out sometime.

Monday, May 16, 2005 7:48 PM
but are there any meets on monday nites
Monday, May 16, 2005 9:56 PM
nope, not that i know of, unless the ricers have meets.

Monday, May 16, 2005 11:47 PM
Every other monday night there are gigantic meats at the FW hooters. Check it out www.dfwcc.com

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 8:43 AM
next meet i guess will be the sat night show at the ft worth hooters.

whos interested in showing at the n richland hills hooters this sunday? im planning for next sunday at bass pro june 5th.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 9:26 AM
why arent yall meeting up fridaynight in burleson with me and john wuz up with that
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 10:43 AM
i didnt know anyone was meeting up there. last i heard most dont want to drive out there to much more due tom the drive, besides i just spent $40+ in gas so if its ok to take the one fri night off since im one of the couple that was meeting EVERY fri/sat/sun for a couple months.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search