J-Meet-up DFW - Page 7 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: J-Meet-up DFW
Sunday, April 17, 2005 12:24 PM

Sunday, April 17, 2005 12:40 PM
hey now i had to finish talkin to someone and i still came to sonic haha
Sunday, April 17, 2005 1:25 PM
You know you felt all lonely and you wanted to be with the group
Sunday, April 17, 2005 3:13 PM
HAHAHAHA hey you gonna bring out the gray beast to the meet tomm. (MON.)
out there at hooters ?
Sunday, April 17, 2005 3:14 PM
oops didnt realize that isnt til may oops any meets tomm. though?
Sunday, April 17, 2005 7:29 PM
Quote:

danny was showing off the gas door. LOL LOL LMAO.

I HATE YOU!!! Man im gonna have to paint that. Was too damn tired when i got home. Just passed out on my bed. But yall wont see green again, unless it's my neons. OH, get those pictures up!!!

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Sunday, April 17, 2005 7:37 PM
yall mess w/me about the doors so i gotta poke fun at yall

ill be working mon night.

dont forget about bass pro coming up. 1st sunday of the month (may 1st) john you gonna show w/me? any one else? i know ramon will be out there for support. i think derek mentioned he might?!?!?!

Sunday, April 17, 2005 8:11 PM
Alright yall everyone READ carefully how about on sat the 7th of may a date in which we meet in burleson we put off our meet until the following day which would be sunday the 8th and have our meet in IRVING at the hooters show that day. Now come on yall lets show some love for william and other funky town j's now im not saying we can still have our meet that sat but lets all go out and show support for william who goes every where. How bout at the next sat meet which would be the 23 of april we talk about this. You know we meet in burleson one sat, then we meet in funky town another sat, irving another sat, so on so forth. So what do yall say HOW MANY WOULD BE WILLING TO DO THIS????? I am for one i go to just about all the shows to show support to mi familia. Like i said lets talk about this meet on the 8th this coming sat on the 23, sounds like a good idea to me what say Yi?????????

(oh and i know that people work on sundays but the show doesnt start till 1 and ends at 5 just like all the shows do in the DF Dub area. This is being thrown out ahead of time so that in case yall work try to get that day off IF YALL CAN)

Sunday, April 17, 2005 8:33 PM
Dude that's a great idea!! And yes i'll roll out to any meet (with in some reason) You know what i mean. Anyways kindda off topic but e-mails have been sent to most of yall. Sorry i didn't mail to every one but i haven't been home for the better part of the day so i haven't got every ones email add. I'll get the rest out tomorrow.

Sunday, April 17, 2005 8:38 PM
I'll do what i can, no gareentees on sundays.

Sunday, April 17, 2005 9:05 PM
Ok everybody read up, we all gotta go tomarrow!
http://www.dfwcc.com/

Monday, April 18, 2005 6:45 AM
Hey yall check this out!

Monday, April 18, 2005 6:50 AM
Heres another pic.

Monday, April 18, 2005 6:54 AM
Sorry I took up some space in this section just wanted yall to see some of the pics from saturday night since I don't have everybodys e-adds.

Monday, April 18, 2005 8:50 AM
john you can post all the pics in the photo/media forum and just use "belurson tx meet pics" or something like that "dfw meet pics" etc

Monday, April 18, 2005 9:18 AM
Yea do it man!!!! BTW those pics are great, good quality and great job on the Camera Woman

Monday, April 18, 2005 10:31 AM
Ok! Pics are in photos/media under "Burleson meet photos." I havn't resized every single pic but theres plenty in there. who's rolling 2night?

Monday, April 18, 2005 12:10 PM
If I was off on Tuesday morning I would go tonight.....well, its probably going to rain.

275hp & 306tq - 1999 2.2 ohv
13.2 @ 108 mph
-1996 2.4 liter + Turbo + Built motor + Torco + More boost = Lots o' Power
-2000 Mustang GT + 2004 Cobra motor, Whipple 2.3 supercharger,
built rear-end,Dodge Viper spec T56 6 speed, bolt-ons = wheelies at the track!!!!!

Monday, April 18, 2005 1:54 PM
looks like it might be just me & brian,greenfire? Tonight (IF IT'S NOT RAINING TO BAD)!

Monday, April 18, 2005 4:16 PM
Looks like it may hold off. Who knows, COME OUT ADLER!!!!

Monday, April 18, 2005 4:52 PM
I dunno guys...looks pretty crappy outside.....

Monday, April 18, 2005 9:12 PM
Shoulda came, didnt rain at all, and man were there some sweet cars. J.R. , Adler u guys come next week damnit!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 9:39 AM
yeah some sweet cars and so everyone knows, backin up danny its not green now hahahaha
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 12:19 PM

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:06 PM
^^^LMAO!!! Yea not i just gotta figure out how to put my damn door pannel on

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search