J-Meet-up DFW - Page 8 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: J-Meet-up DFW
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:08 PM

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:12 PM
ramon just informed me and danny that a pontiac dealership would like us to meet at their store on a sat. they liked what they saw from some of the pics romon had. i know most cant but any that would like to meet up to go there let us know. they close around 8 and said we could go there to hang out. its in north richland(RICEland) hills. i figure after that we can roll to the bulerson meet!

ramon will post more info in a few,...............................

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:23 PM
^^^^ Thats basically what he told me i informed him about the org and he should be checking it out as we speak. He told me that we could hang out in the back there is a GTo club that goes out there some sat. and what not. He told me he has never seen a fire or cavy fixed up before he saw the pics i showed him. He also said that if the owner likes what he sees they might start ordering after market (ex body kits, intakes, headers, carbon fiber parts, ect. ect.

i think this would be a good thing that the dealerships actually start taking notice of the smaller cars like the cavy and sunfire, by putting more parts out there for us. Now im for its another meet then we could head out to burleson grab a bite to eat and what not.

So who is up for it hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:31 PM
and we dont have to list if you dont want to. if we do i wont hold you accountable if you dont show...............................................

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 2:57 PM
What dealership is this, and what time does everyone plan on being up there?

275hp & 306tq - 1999 2.2 ohv
13.2 @ 108 mph
-1996 2.4 liter + Turbo + Built motor + Torco + More boost = Lots o' Power
-2000 Mustang GT + 2004 Cobra motor, Whipple 2.3 supercharger,
built rear-end,Dodge Viper spec T56 6 speed, bolt-ons = wheelies at the track!!!!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 3:28 PM
Alan Young in NRH

7724 N.E. Loop 820
North Richland Hills, Tx 76180

Come on out Adler they would like to see a boosted Sunfire

Oh and we have aquired another J his name is kilgore, met him last night at the meet at hooters he gots a 95-99 z-24 white looks good he is wanting to come to the meet in Burleson on sat. He lives in Arlington so he could meet yall the ones that are coming from irving at some exit in Arlington.
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:54 PM
so there might be 2 of us to go out there before the meet?

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:06 PM
ramon-any one we get in touch w/if we go out there?

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:13 PM
Naw the guy told me that all we had to do is show up and park in the back danny wont be able to make it though due to his job oh and we got another arlington J to head out there on sat night to burleson so we might break the record

4 POSTS LEFT
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:17 PM
go premium dumb a$$

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:18 PM
and its only the middle of the month

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:20 PM
i might roll by the delearship after work and before the meet?!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 5:59 AM
where are we meeting sat?at dannys or burleson? Are we going to help paul with body kit and have our meetting about going to other areas. Or help paul durring the day then to burleson?

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 6:05 AM
i got some guy to paint it and put it on for 350 so ill let him do all the work
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:09 AM
ya he got someone to help him. he dont need our help

VERY IMPORTANT.............................................................

need to know which day fri/sat is easier for ones to meet up IN the dfw area. i know john its hard for you to tell for sure. but since a majority of the people come out a town we outa have at least one of the nights in town now that the attendence is growing. also at a place where we can go in and sit to talk about things for the j club and get it rolling. maybe we can meet at amandas sonic in arlington??? . we dont have to change this weekend and we can talk about fri/sat for the following weekend. theres one night a few of the members get there late so if we are meeting closer inland than it would be easier for them to meet!!!

also any that can lets pre-meet at the dealership this sat. we can rool out to the bulerson meet from there. they would like to see some of our cars and said we could meet there. the close around 8ish though there are other clubs that meet there. i shuld be there but pointless to go there bymyself. i know most cant but some of us should be able to. let me know if you can!

Alan Young in NRH
7724 N.E. Loop 820
North Richland Hills, Tx 76180

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:53 AM
Wish a lot of these meets were closer too Dallas itself. I might eventually go too one, but I've turned into Adler, I'd rather just go too the Mustang meet, since it's like 5 minutes from my place.

Curtis
91' Turbo Z24
http://www.turboz24.com
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:12 AM
BOOO! But guys you should bring those GTO guys with you to our meet in burelson. I can make it to out later sat night, i gotta work till 10. Just cant make it to the dealership.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 5:11 PM
Cool!!! You guys know I don't have any probs meeting at most any locals.Just fri. night might sometimes be in late but sats. are usually free to go anyplace.Ok see yall friday or saturday!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 5:21 PM
heh, might be able to get some kind of sponsorship from this pontiac dealer.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:52 PM
just to let everyone know even if i am not on here a lot i will be out fri. my comp. is
f**kin up so see ya all there fri. night
Thursday, April 21, 2005 5:09 PM
So can somebody summarize whats all going on. fri. sat.? if ya do anything fri. afternoon, wont be able to do it. I work in da afternoons till midnight. Now on sat. I might be able to pencil ya in.

Thursday, April 21, 2005 5:15 PM
BTW... my doc apperantly goes to these meets at the cosco in arlington. He was telling me the other day, nobody meets up at cosco anymore. They move to somewhere in brian irving rd? or somewhere? Nice to know i have something in common to my chiropractor. he..he..

Thursday, April 21, 2005 9:41 PM
OK well there are J meet in Burelson about 8-1 or so on friday and sat. And on Every other monday, so not this monday but the next there are meets at the fort worth hooters off i-20. So come out!

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Thursday, April 21, 2005 9:42 PM
john you going to meet up sat at the dealership?

Thursday, April 21, 2005 10:25 PM
Burleson is way too far for me man. 60 miles or so one way just too stay for like an hr, that's a pretty long drive. I guess it doesn't use a ton of gas, as long as I drive like Grandma, but still 10-15 bucks worth of gas. I told Greenfire if I went, I'd probably take a different car than my cav, save on that gas.

Curtis
91' Turbo Z24
http://www.turboz24.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search