All NC J-Bodies!!! - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: All NC J-Bodies!!!
Monday, April 26, 2004 10:48 AM
From Fayetteville, NC <br>

sexyfire

Wednesday, April 28, 2004 10:14 PM
I'm from Hickory, NC
Friday, April 30, 2004 1:19 PM
Sup, just stumbled upon this website by accident, so far glad to have found it. Well basically bottom line...I hate buying things I cannot change, always been that way. So I have had this my 2001 Sunfire about 3 yrs and decided it was time to change it. So I see a few people around the Charlotte area and was wondering do you guys get together like on a weekly basis to hang out? Would like to meet some people and maybe get some ideas, because so far I am sort of clueless what I am going to do to this thing....well other then the basic stuff.

Youy can e-mail me at jedwards971@sprintpcs.com
Friday, April 30, 2004 8:17 PM
live in durham, but work in raliegh. if you know where the lynn road TARGET is drop by there sometime. and look for the guy standing around doin nothing and if he is 40yrs old its my manager and if he looks around 18yrs old its me, lol

or just ask for steve
<br>

Starting at the dealership in summer 04'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, May 01, 2004 8:40 AM
Where in Durham do you live at? I live 5 min north of the Durham County line . I have to drive to Raleigh everyday for school. It's just neat to see someone who lives close by on here. <br>

Saturday, May 01, 2004 11:06 AM
i live over by the bethesda, about 5 miles from the wake county line. send me an email or im me on AIM and we can meet up some where. or like i said if u know where the lynn road target is( i assume u go to school at State or Wake Tech, but its close by there) just off hwy 70, drop by. im usually working 4-5 days a week
<br>

Starting at the dealership in summer 04'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, May 02, 2004 2:36 PM
I use to try to organize everyone, but I just stopped...Its to much hassel.

Greg x Heart <br>

xxx
Monday, May 03, 2004 8:30 AM
Dangit ... there's hardly any western NC peoples here I'm in Franklin, NC. Darn you middle and easterners!

Cept for Carl from Hickory ... thats not too awfully far lol ABout 2 hours.

<br>

-Chrissy
-www.clonehappy.com
Monday, May 03, 2004 10:10 AM
its bc the east coast is where its at. There are quite a few modded J's around our way. Just can't ever catch up with each other. your car sounds nice but where are the pics.
Monday, May 03, 2004 10:12 AM
ok nevermind I saw it. Very pretty.
Monday, May 03, 2004 10:24 AM
Fayetteville here

Monday, May 03, 2004 1:49 PM
Live in Wake forest but work in Raleigh .
Monday, May 03, 2004 5:14 PM
jacksonville here
Monday, May 03, 2004 6:06 PM
Wow Jason your from jax....dang we need to meet up...haha...I still have the write up for the tranny and everything when you need it. Oh and whats the deal with east coast imports in jax..a few kids I got to school with who are into imporrs were talking about it and one of them said its one of the best stores in nc....anyways I figured Id post...

Greg x Heart <br>

xxx
Tuesday, May 04, 2004 4:06 AM
I'm from JVille too. The shop I hear everyone talk about alll the damn time is CPR. Crom Performance Racing. Its on 24. There are so many tuner and import shops here that it isnt even funny. BTW
Tuesday, May 04, 2004 4:07 AM
damn BTW if you happen to see a little red civic hatch running around with black rims and a RPM banner on it. Stay away. That thing is fast. Nothing like a t3/t4 with spray.
Tuesday, May 04, 2004 9:32 AM
I dont live in Jax man, I use to. Thats how I know Jason. Anyways some kids in my glass were talking about a shop in jacksonville. The 3 shops I know of are A) the one on piney green B) the one on Lejeune and C) CPR(but I never went there...seemed like it was catering to big v8's.) Oh well, I laughed at the kids and told them jax has nothing there...aight im out

Greg x Heart <br>

xxx
Tuesday, May 04, 2004 2:48 PM
from hickory nc here!! anyone ELSE around that has a 2.3HO jbody??
Tuesday, May 04, 2004 5:47 PM
Jacksonville here
Tuesday, May 04, 2004 8:05 PM
I live in raleigh, closer to wake forest though
Tuesday, May 04, 2004 8:30 PM
thats cool...im in greensboro everyweekend almost..well..not this weekend..getting some engine work..thermostate and what not..BUT EVERY WEEKEND AFTER THAT lol
so if anyone that lives close by think they would want to get something together for a saturday or something let me know <br>

it sounds like theres a lawnmower under your hood!!!!

Wednesday, May 05, 2004 2:20 PM
Jason You live close to Wake Forest if you see me stop me I got the conv Z24 with the ugly white rims. Maybe we can hang out .
Thursday, May 06, 2004 8:11 AM

I live in between Jacksonville and Wilmington.

Import shops around these cities........

Jacksonville

-Crom's Performance Racing
-HP Imports
-Eastcoast (something??)
-RPM

Wilmington

-AutoFX
-NuImage
<br>

Thursday, May 06, 2004 9:31 AM
Here in Greensboro, we dont do anything. No meeting up or anything, sorry man. I tend to work on cars during the weekend thats about it.

Greg x Heart <br>

xxx
Friday, May 07, 2004 6:09 AM
hey everyone fell off for a while my cavy cought fire so i have been working my a$$ off to fix it but she is back on the road not going to be able to make it to the met this year still have some stuff to do to the car but glad to see that we are all talking now. <br>

"born with a passion die with a j-body"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search