All NC J-Bodies!!! - Page 6 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: All NC J-Bodies!!!
Wednesday, October 06, 2004 9:10 AM
The piedmont on the 16th sounds good to me.As long I don't have some other pending to crap to do I go to it for sure.

Friday, October 08, 2004 8:52 PM
How many of u are going to the piedmont dragway event on the 16th?I would like to go as long as some of u are going to show,even if I do have the oldest cavy on the earth.Just thought I would see what ur input is on it first.Later for now

Friday, October 08, 2004 9:07 PM
I know my bf and I are going and showing both of our cars. <br>

Saturday, October 09, 2004 5:37 PM
I will be there since everything came in this week......
Saturday, October 09, 2004 9:18 PM
Sounds good too me.I have a 85 type 10 YELLOW and just would like to come out and see all the rides and at least meet some of u that I have not met.Glad to c that ur gonna b thier and I can see all the trendy stuff on ur cars too.Hope the weather will b good for next week for it.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004 9:53 PM
hey guys i live in va and im planning on coming down to burlington on the 16th if its not raining.
Wednesday, October 13, 2004 2:40 PM
how far is burlington from greensboro?? <br>

Wednesday, October 13, 2004 7:00 PM
Yahoo Map says about 30 minutes or about 16 miles. It's not very far at all. <br>

Wednesday, October 13, 2004 7:27 PM
Yeah it's not far at all man.It only takes me about 30 minutes to get to piedmont dragstrip and I live near the greensboro airport.looks like the weather is gonna be nice and glad to see it looking that way.Maybe some more local J owners will b thier as well who knows.I am just gonna show for the looking around bit,since most can not really get into the first gen stuff,besides my ride needs a little more to bring up to show quality.Oh but I love my OLD az cavy though.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004 8:56 PM
Piedmont Dragway is really in Julian which is between Burlington and Greensboro.. Go to their web site and get the address and go to Map Quest for directions. It takes me about 35 minutes to get there from Winston-Salem
Thursday, October 14, 2004 7:49 AM
im coming from va. to show,and i was wondering if anybody knows if there is a car wash close to the track.they are calling for rain on fri here and i cant wash before i come down on sat.thanks

Sunday, October 17, 2004 10:12 AM
Greensboro here, 04 black 2-dr 5 speed. Been lookin' for more J body people in the area...we should start having local J body meets!
Monday, October 18, 2004 10:11 AM
Anything going on in the Charlotte area?? Or maybe Western NC?? I'm new to this org and the Cavs.....would like to attend a show or two, but I need to info first!!
Monday, October 18, 2004 7:05 PM
Word like glad to see the area grow a little in the J department.I was at the piedmont show this past saturday with my old 85 type coupe yellow.Not showing just to attend,their was a group that use to meet some what on fridays and sat over in high point but,that kinda fell short.Needless to say I only drive my cav on weekends occass since I am busy doing other crap and for a first gen to b seen is truely unusual these days.Just thought I would write a book here and say welcome to J club scene and I do frequently hit the chat room under my sign in name OLDSCHOOL so if you see me on their speak up.Have a great week and catcha u later .

Wednesday, October 20, 2004 4:43 PM
So how did everyone do at the Piedmont show?
Wednesday, October 20, 2004 7:10 PM
I got 2nd place Cavalier Mild. (They finally got Cavalier classes, YEAH!) <br>

Wednesday, October 20, 2004 8:20 PM
i trashed my transmission on my first run YAYY <br>

Wednesday, October 20, 2004 8:25 PM
I got 1st in Mild...Hey Chell did you get your new speakers in yet
Thursday, October 21, 2004 2:25 PM
Not yet.... Does anybody has any pics from the show? I wanted to come but I went to a party.
Thursday, October 21, 2004 9:11 PM
i got a few pics but i cant post them i cant seem to get my stupid car domain page to work,and i got 1st in chevy mild.i didnt know there was a cavalier class
Friday, October 22, 2004 5:44 AM
I'm surprised they had a Cavalier class... Everytime I showed there it was all Chevy

Friday, October 22, 2004 3:53 PM
It started out as Chevy Mild and Wild but there wasnt enough cars there so I think they made up classes so they could get rid of all the trophies...I dont think there was even 60 cars there....but it might have been.....
Thursday, October 28, 2004 7:45 PM
Word up everyone how's it been going for ya this week.Just thought I would drop a line and say this week has been freaking crazy for me driving the big truck.I did see that scott trent is setting up a meet for all local Js in the area for some where around charlotte.I have seen alot of the second gens around but,not sure if thier into the J scene mostly peps who have them as thier car to get around is my guess.I do see alot of body kit Js all over NC in various places and some painted some not at least yet.Well needless to say felt like posting something about nothing for the crap of it and to just say HELLO.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004 10:42 AM
whats up to all , 2003 sunfire here from greensboro....looking for some people to roll with....looking for shows and tracks....
Thursday, November 11, 2004 10:39 AM
Whats goin on guys? Im new to the area and new to the j-body.org, Any one know where i can get some decent $hit for my 03 2.2 eco cav?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search