All NC J-Bodies!!! - Page 7 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: All NC J-Bodies!!!
Friday, November 26, 2004 9:03 PM
Hey all what's the week been like for you.Mine has sucked royally guess this was just to b a crappy week driving the tractor trlr who knows.Needless to say I am gonna have to put a new injector in the old cav for sure before I do any more long distance driving.Its getting poor mpg since the jet is dumping fuel.I have all the part numbers together so,this week I am hoping to order it all and get it replaced,at least thats my goal.SO thats my scoop and figured I would yet again revive this post as a general post since our nc/sc meet is over that way all the folks in these areas will post on this since it was the original for the area.Have a nice weekend and if u are on the jbody I use oldschool as my chat name.Since it is my login name but not the name I use to post with.For those who would like to know.

Saturday, November 27, 2004 6:46 PM
hey man.. i still wanna see ya take that rig to the track <br>

Sunday, December 12, 2004 7:47 PM
Word up everyone and just dropping a line on the status of what ever.I have yet to do the new injector or throttle body kit,due to I have not freaking bought it yet,what a slacker I am.I am for sure going to buy the stuff I need this week via my local auto zone FOR REAL,yeah I can't believe it myself.SO with some decent weather this coming weekend I am going to install my stuff.I also have decided that in the spring of 05 the OLD 85 type 10 is getting NEW PAINT WOOOOHOOOO!I felt like if I had it done during the winter would b a bad idea since new paint can not be covered with a car cover for at least six months from what I understand.That's the info and a meet in jan does not sound bad as long as MORE peps actually come and maybe piedmont drag or farmington if thier open would be a better choice.SEE ya later for now.AND scott I would love to run my tractor trlr but,my company def would not approve of it,I do want to keep my job dude.HA still think it could run the 1/8 at least doing 50 mph.

Saturday, December 18, 2004 9:48 PM
Did not get my parts this week crap, I got home too late every day this week.SO This week I hope to get them ordered and get my stuff rite plus my inspections due.Things are going pretty good just thought I'd say I have yet to fix this minor issue, but not cause I am slack.That's my lil story for now catch u all later.

Sunday, December 26, 2004 7:36 PM
Ok I finally got me a kick n christmas present a gift card to auto zone to pay for all the parts for my old 85 cavy.I went today and ordered all my goodies and hope with in two weeks to have my car fixed even tho it runs fine now, it needs them.Getting a new injector and tbi kit with the orings and stuff to correct the fuel dumping into it like it is now.I guess after all these years just now having to do this is pretty good.So that's my lil story hope every one had a good holiday and let's see some more post here on how every one is doing a little more.C ya

Thursday, December 30, 2004 7:27 PM
hey man..good to hear about the gift card...ive been spending more time on repairs than anything else lately too...it sucks....i cant wait to get back to performance mods :-p <br>

Saturday, January 01, 2005 12:41 PM
Look whose back.
Its been a good 2 months since Ive said anything on here. Or to any J owners for that matter. First of all, I own 2 amazing BMW's now. My J is either getting tore up or Im going to sit it out for a long while and do something insane to it. Possibly a 3800 swap or something of the mix. Anyways, I might be around here or there...

Greg Heart <br>

Monday, January 03, 2005 7:35 PM
Where is the love for ur car greg?It is good to see u can at least find the jbody or the net rite.As u may have read I am planning to do some work on my old ride since as of saturday I now have everything I need to fix it.I probably will have to get it done on the weekend tho since my week days vary driving the trtr trlr.I know i am enjoying this warm weather for sure and even drove the cav saturday I do love that old car.WEEEEEE cya later

Monday, February 21, 2005 7:42 PM
anyone from charlotte lookin to start a club or at lease meet up sometime?
Monday, February 21, 2005 8:03 PM
theres jbodies in Charlotte ???? havnt seen many so far man..it would be a surprise to most of us cus if there ARE any they dont show up at the meets!!! :p
i almost forgot about this thread lol
hope to see you in piedmont eclipsed!!!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 9:17 PM
Jacksonville NC here

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 9:31 PM
Charlotte here

http://home.twcny.rr.com/spedlio/

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 3:23 PM
Greensboro here.

Lets make this @!#$ offical.
I have a 3800 series II n/a with tranny,
question is what am I doing with it?!!!!

Greg Heart

Saturday, February 26, 2005 7:42 PM
fayetteville give me a hollar
Sunday, February 27, 2005 12:10 PM
For all those who may not know there is a slamboree at piedmont dragstrip on MARCH 26 is a saturday.Why don't u make plans to attend that so u can meet most of the local j owners.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 8:39 AM
afghanistan here biat@h's , you lucky bastards
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 4:48 PM
Franklin here yeah yeah podunk town I know

-Chrissy
-www.clonehappy.com
Thursday, March 03, 2005 10:20 PM
fayettville originally here but in greenville right now for school
Monday, April 04, 2005 8:19 PM
for all you guys that know my car i m just so proud of the swap i had to post pics ...theres not alot but like i said...im proud....the parts are great and i love the new acceleration.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/702443/4

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 9:52 AM
Fayetteville here....i'm not very proud to say it though
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 4:29 PM
looking good scott

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 4:52 PM
thanks man! my shifter cables should come in next week then hopefully i will be able to run with you guys next time were at the track it killed me to have to sit on the sidelines last time

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 5:34 PM
its all good are you going to greenville?

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 5:48 PM
whats in greenville..ive been a bit busy lately with the car and havnt been up to speed online...ill definetly be at HIN in charlotte

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 5:53 PM
Slamsession is in greenville...im already here at school so ill definatly be there
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search