All NC J-Bodies!!! - Page 8 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: All NC J-Bodies!!!
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 6:54 PM
Hey SCOTT saw u today MAN!!!! U passed me on interstate 40 thru greensboro I blew my horn I was in my yellow day cab with the orange trailer and followed u to the patterson st exit where I also got off the big road going to the rail yard.U may or may not remember but,I could not catch up with ya dude.Dang saw u and u just did not see a big az truck with a 53 foot orange trailer u little sawed off,ha ha .Hope to see u soon at show or something here in the near future along with everyone else!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 8:04 PM
DUDE i totally saw you!! lol i just wasnt thinking and didnt know it was you...i had picked up my fiance' and was on my way home...i heard you honk and i was gonna rev for ya but wasnt sure the honk was for Me :p LOL thats cool lmao

Thursday, April 07, 2005 12:01 PM
.......ok, you both need a hobby, lol

Friday, April 08, 2005 10:38 AM
HAHAHA chasing down other cavy owners when your not even in your cavy. boy, go figure. hahaha No, I understand. I might have done the same thing. I am back from a long absence. Been moneyless for quite some time. Got a new kit ont he car and all the intirior is finished off in tweed now. I am looking forward to maybe hitting a few shows this year. Getting me one of those nasty little honda's to drive around and free up time to actualy work on my car this weekend. So hopefully that will help the project out. Also gonna have it paid off in about 2 months!! Woo hooo!
Thursday, April 14, 2005 6:59 PM
Just to ramble a bit but last weekend I worked on the cav's tbi unit.I have had a running rich issue which at first I thought was my injector which in part it was and have replaced it but,after the show at piedmont two weeks ago I found what I think for sure was the problem.It appeared that the gasket adjacent to the the injector was leaking as well and alloying fuel to just gradually pour over in the tbi therefore runnin rich.I replaced the gasket no problem and did some cleaning on the tbi and appears to b no more leaky biotch.I just thought I would share my fun of fixing a minor issue with ya and say hello once again.Maybe a notha show soon we can all meet up since it's spring and summer is on the way.Or if u would all like we can hook up for the crap of it on a weekend and hang out sometime in the near future.Have a good weekend enjoy that sunshine!!

Friday, April 15, 2005 5:07 PM
Im in Greensboro for a couple weeks on business, but from Cinci, if anyone wants to go hang somewhere let me know, Im bored off my ass right now, lol and I have a Malibu for a rental, hehe
aim : wwatercowboy

Sunday, April 24, 2005 3:49 PM
im from marion
Sunday, April 24, 2005 7:43 PM
wish i woulda known dude..i was in greensboro all weekend in my cav

THE GUY SURE LOOKS LIKE PLANT FOOD TO ME!!!

Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:49 PM
I shall revive this thread so peps can post some messages for any thing rather than just the next nc meet.Ok ummm had nothing better to do and may the weekend be sunny and warm and cruisin weather.

Thursday, May 12, 2005 4:09 AM
I am in charlotte everyday for work, i get off at 3 let me know if j-bodys are meeting anywere!!

Sunday, May 15, 2005 7:52 PM
Currrently working on the rear suspension new shocks and mounts and hopefully to buy some new springs in a week or two.I have the shocks mounts on order and springs like need mo money so soon I will have them.Did some misc on the old cav new plugs,oil change and O2 sensor sense I got a new convertor.Where's everyone hiding u little scared to post what u been up to lately or what.

Monday, May 16, 2005 12:33 PM
Ok, I'm not scared, so a little update on what I am up to. I finished fiberglassing the arm rest in my door panel, turned out better than I expected. I got a set of secret cams just the other day, if anyone wants to helpinstall them, lol. I'm getting a box for my Infinity Reference sub later this week, got a new billet antenna since the cheap flexible one I have got stripped out. After my plastic speaker adapters cracked, I made some from some leftover MDF. My friend and I made a false floor for a trunk set up we are doing to his car. So, I've been a busy boy and the fun will continue, I have started my other door panel and ordered some diamond plate for a couple more projects, and I picked up some paint to start on my interior as well. So, anyone else been busy?

Thursday, May 26, 2005 7:42 PM
Revival of the post again time.I have new shocks as u may know,this weekend is new springs sweet.I am planning of doing the front all new strut,spring,etc as soon as the cash allows it ,being I am buying the front strut assmbly as a whole unit,u just remove the old and pop in the new bushings an all come complete for about 169.00 per strut.OH the better ride I look forward to and minus the body roll.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 12:24 PM
hey everyone! i'm from Ohio but wanted to say that we were down there this past weekend for the nascar race in charlotte!! loved it down there!! had a good time at the race too! anyway, the point to this post.........
we were on our way to the race sunday and stopped at a Lowes Food store. i believe it was route 49 that we were on?? saw a green cavy, dropped, bodykit, and i believe it was turboed. it was parked all by itself it the lot for the dollar store. someone said they thought it belonged to one of the managers at the grocery store. anybody in here the owner??

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 1:55 PM
doubt it....i dont know anyone around here ( from the jbo) that has one of those...unless hes hiding there are ALOT of jbodies down here that arnt and refuse to be on the jbo though..theyre outcasts

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 7:45 PM
lets throw rocks at them... Some people might not be interested in this type of environment though, they might just like to keep to themselves. Neway, if he was working for Lowes Foods I hate him already, i will never work for them again well, at least not the store in sanford.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 6:38 PM
Quote:

You have received a forum warningDon't bypass the language filter and don't ask for ways to break the law here.:

is it just me, or does that seem a bit redundant to you??? i mean...at least HALF of the things on the JBO are ILLEGAL! such as breaking the speed limit, red and blue lights,bypassing emissions STREET RACING.... and NONE of these people get warnings or banned or have THEIR threads locked!!!! this is total BS man...ive never had a problem with the mods till now ..what did i do that was differnt from anyone else???

Thursday, June 02, 2005 9:34 PM
I am sure u are referring to ur post about another person's car,and how to say disable it.I see ur point but ,to some degree what u asked was a bit much even if u dislike the individual.I hope u can see past ur issue with them and let it go being there will many u do not care for and feel like doing something that would b a lilttle hasty.I know others do stuff as u said that are considered wrong some how and do not get there hand slapped.It's all good tho just remember to be a bigger person and say what the crap and move on,I do.

Monday, September 26, 2005 7:47 PM
Bringing back the ORIGINAL NC JBODY post.I realize there are alot of other things to post about,like meets,clubs, etc.But this was the original post that most of us jbody owners responded too and it just kinda like fell off the charts.I am planning soon to replace a half shaft seal that's leaking not that I can't run the car,but prefer it to b non leaky if u know what I mean.Maybe we can do something here in the next month or so,provided ALOT of people show the interest and can ACTUALLY show.OK the oldschool guy ME.

Monday, September 26, 2005 9:23 PM
give me a lot of notice, with the holidays coming up getting a day off isnt easy.
ill be there though as long as i get word in enough time.

I will be shaving my mouldings this week or next look for pics in the photos and media forum, hopefully i will clean up my stereo install, and other general things....

Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:51 AM
you know I am interested what date are you looking at?

Friday, September 30, 2005 10:11 PM
Let me think on it and see if anything is happening out at the strip piedmont and I will try and come up with a date that will suit most everyone I hope.

Saturday, October 01, 2005 9:56 PM
bad part is piedmont is now under new management, so right now noone knows how the new management is going to run things.

Sunday, October 02, 2005 8:56 AM
we were actually down there the first day that they had new management. We talked to the guy to took it over, cant quite remember his name. He seemed pretty cool. We got there a few hours before they were suppose to start, And he told to come back in a couple hours and he would get us on the track. That was like 2 months ago i think.

Sunday, October 02, 2005 12:04 PM
Not sure about the actual race part of it at Piedmont, but I just went there this weekend for a carshow and they suck more now than they did before! I am currently trying to get my show-money back because I watched the judge come by, take my score sheet without even more than glancing at the car, and walked off! They basically suck big time man!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search