All NC J-Bodies!!! - Page 9 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: All NC J-Bodies!!!
Sunday, October 02, 2005 7:01 PM
So do you think a meet should be like doing dinner or lunch and hanging out.Being piedmont is clearly in ? I wonder.I know cruising is cool and all,but I think the principle thing is we all just want to meet up and shoot the breeze and see how everyones doing.I think stirring up some dust like burn outs and racing are a little childish while fun it can create trouble too.So if u all would prefer to just hang out somewhere and do the above unless some other ideas come up,I do not know,I will think on it and see if we can do something everyone will like.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 4:08 AM
i was wondering if anyone was going to that show this past weekend.we went to the super chevt show in dinwiddie,va.it was bada$$.i did not know that the track had new management.i hope this isnt the end for those shows,i know in the past some of the shows were decent and some just suck.anyway sorry to here about the judging.
Wednesday, October 05, 2005 6:14 PM
All I know is that the piedmont shows are done as far as I'm concerned! I voiced my complaints to the owner and he just said "I'm sorry". He was right!
Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:59 AM
wow!that sucks,ive heard several people say they wont go back to anymore shows at piedmont.personally i hate to see this sort ot thing happen to any "show series".for those of us who look foward to going to shows this is a terrible thing.this year has been a ruff one for all us. we cant dwell on the past we need to look foward to the future and not give up.if we give up the sport we love my soon die.(sigh)anywho sorry for ranting.ill keep an eye on this forum to see whats up with you guys from time to time,who knows i might make it for one of your "meets".
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:09 AM
Im in Dunn..lol it aint much but ive lived around that area all my life basiclly i used to be in Jaclsonville then i went to Fayetteville...now im in germany boring as hell but itll do for now till i get back december
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 10:41 PM
Just wanted to say hello to all,its been awhile since like uh anybodies posted.I am prolly gonna buy me a new half shaft seal to install this weekend ,or so I am planning.Looks to be a fairly simple job to fix,since mines leaking not like the valdese but,needs to be fixed regardless.HEY one more time to all those nc Js.

Friday, October 28, 2005 8:37 PM
Where's every body been HIDING?I know we have not done anything since late summer and everyones schedule is different.Blah blah so,just thought I would revive this post for all to reply there interest or whats been going on etc.OK

Saturday, October 29, 2005 7:41 AM
if anyone thinks of a place that will host a all NC J-body meet, email me with details and available dates at
bluevette1978@yahoo.com
I am going to be the one organizing it, I want to try for early spring so that we can show a strong presence at the strips this year.
Saturday, October 29, 2005 9:21 AM
sup ron...remember our first meet when you were standing there beside us and no one knew who you were but we were talking about your car hahahaha

"Freedom 'ought to have its limits"-George W. Bush may 31 1999 (who voted for this idiot?)

Saturday, October 29, 2005 8:52 PM
hey everybody look its scott, he is alive LOL, I remember that too, Mooresville, good times...

Saturday, October 29, 2005 9:57 PM
Indeed I do, in fact I started up the old cav today.I ran it for a while to charge the battery.I still need to replace my half shaft seal it's leaking a little.I should have it corrected soon.I just got to get the part and do the work myself as usual to save money. which I like alot.Oh a cavalier rules in my book.

Monday, October 31, 2005 3:36 PM
I live about 30 Mins Away From J-ville and i just got my first car. I also got a bommex body kit and some sort of back bumper that im going to retro-fit to my car. i just got a crappy paint job and am getting it repained for free in a week or so. i need to get some nice lookin shoes for my baby. Itd be cool to hang sometime....if ur cool with 16 year old newbs.
Saturday, November 05, 2005 2:01 PM
sup guys ! yup im still alive ..im down in austin..still trying to finish my stroker..got married..and might i add the weather is GREAT down here!!!!

"Freedom 'ought to have its limits"-George W. Bush may 31 1999 (who voted for this idiot?)

Sunday, November 06, 2005 6:30 PM
hey guys street shadows meet in columbia sc nov 19th show up lets make it better than the mooresville meet last year

Saturday, November 12, 2005 11:27 AM
guess no takers on the street shadows meet??

Saturday, November 12, 2005 8:32 PM
I have too much to do right now.Including work on the cav,which is pretty simple but,I do not think I can't afford to go and give up time when I have several projects here at home to complete not car stuff.Oh well I would consider it if I did not have so much to do here,including doing some improvements on the cav mostly on the wkends when I actually have time to do it.

Thursday, November 17, 2005 3:18 PM
street shadows are not what they say they are trust me

and you know this man!!!!
Thursday, November 17, 2005 4:25 PM
dustin why are you mad? whats ur prob with our club? oh and are you in wilmington?

Thursday, November 17, 2005 7:33 PM
Yeah that's interesting for sure.I have meet one of the head street shadow members twice here for nc meets and have nothing but positive feed from my experience.Oh well it's all good, at least I can say nothing to think other wise.We had alot of fun at those meets anyhow.WEEEEEE

Friday, November 18, 2005 9:32 AM
ok i am going to the sc meet tomorrow so when are we actually getting ours together again? I have been to TN, one of ours and now SC and the one in TN had alot more show up than ours last time.

Monday, November 21, 2005 7:51 PM
Good question I have decided to replace my whole axle since I have to remove the whole thing to replace my half shaft input seal.That will cost about 80-100 bux.I currently do not have cash to do this,so I will save to try and get it done sometime in dec.I am not sure on a date for us to hook up right off hand.I am not driving my car much until I do my repair work to not make a lil problem worse.Once I get it done I am up for something just depends what every ones schedule will b,plus the cold az weather factor to consider.OK

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:25 PM
Hey guys what's been going on lately.I have not been up to much other than the regular crap.I am currently saving my cash to do the work on the cav.I hope to get it done by the end of dec.I am also thinking about doing some new carpet.I have not decided on what brand or who to buy it from,but will get a duplicate of what I have and that should not be too hard to install.Just wanted to say hello and revive this post for ALL those TO LAZY to at least say HEY every now and then.

Thursday, December 01, 2005 12:26 PM
hey ron i will be in greensboro this sat for a little bit just to pick up some things for the cavy it would be early on sat that i will be up there. other than that i am doing the same trying to save money. I still havent bought christmas presents yet

Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:54 PM
Heard that right now my cavy sits in the driveway while I can drive it,I am gonna wait to do any super riding until I fix my axle seal issue.It leaks a little but choose not to ride around all day with it like that,to prevent bigger problems.I can't wait to do the work to make it 100% kick az new ,I even am consider doing the right side axle too,since am going to spend the money to do the left.I just need to win the the lottery in va which I do have two plays for fridays drawing,If I win yeah right oh all the cool stuff I could do to my old cavalier.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:42 PM
Ok well josh from street shadows is now in NC woo hoo. I will be getting up with him in the next few weeks to try to get together a date where we all can meet. We are trying to find a pretty good track also. Piedmont and Benson have been brought up. any ideas about a place and time are great. We are hopefully looking to get the meet up around after jan maybe feb. There is also a dropjaw meet that is going to be held in raleigh, so I would like to see alot more j's out this year. its feb 4th i think . hit up
http://www.dropjawmag.com/calendar/calendar.htm

peace

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search