Project Phoenix - Page 8 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Project Phoenix
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 4:08 AM
Skunk wrote:
Matt Gorman (ECOjunkk wrote:getting it actually running

Hmmmmm....

The more you comment the more you seem like your a complete ass and full of @!#$. 21.8psi on 10:1 compression slow? You're a tool.

wow, i deff did not say that...

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 5:21 AM
Skunk wrote:

Hmmmmm....

The more you comment the more you seem like your a complete ass and full of @!#$. 21.8psi on 10:1 compression slow? You're a tool.

Sarcasm owns you, I think you are the tool.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 5:30 AM
Skunk wrote:

Hmmmmm....

Yeaaaa, you must dont know Matt too well then.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 6:00 AM
Skunk wrote:

Hmmmmm....

good job on the name calling quick draw....you comin to the bash?

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 2:12 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:Yeaaaa, you must dont know Matt too well then.

Nope, but let's see he doesn't even recall what's in his own profile, that's where I got his lil quote from. And by sayin that 21.8psi is slow consider build and turbo, he's either joking or doesn't know wtf he's talking about. Given the website I went w/ the 2nd of the 2 there. There's plenty of ppl on this site that will quickly, despite everything, automatically say that no matter what is done psi is only a number blah blah blah, but when you consider it's coming from a 60 trim and you consider everything else done to the car, 21.8psi is a lot and translates into a decent amount of power, how much? Not sure just yet, way more important things to do than to try and please the ppl that keep begging for dyno numbers.

I put the setup together over 4 and a half years, then screwed up, now w/ the help of Tom and Anthony we have undone and redone all of that work in a matter of days. I cannot thank these guys enough for all of their help through everything.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 3:09 PM
i thought he was jokin since he said "lol" afterwards. bein sarcastic. but oh well. it's the internets, let's not argue.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 3:38 PM
Skunk wrote:

Nope, but let's see he doesn't even recall what's in his own profile, that's where I got his lil quote from. And by sayin that 21.8psi is slow consider build and turbo, he's either joking or doesn't know wtf he's talking about. Given the website I went w/ the 2nd of the 2 there. There's plenty of ppl on this site that will quickly, despite everything, automatically say that no matter what is done psi is only a number blah blah blah, but when you consider it's coming from a 60 trim and you consider everything else done to the car, 21.8psi is a lot and translates into a decent amount of power, how much? Not sure just yet, way more important things to do than to try and please the ppl that keep begging for dyno numbers.

I put the setup together over 4 and a half years, then screwed up, now w/ the help of Tom and Anthony we have undone and redone all of that work in a matter of days. I cannot thank these guys enough for all of their help through everything.

You seam to explain yourself alot. Not exactly sure why personally.

Slowly making great friends via the Org arnt ya?

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 4:59 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:
Skunk wrote:

You seam to explain yourself alot. Not exactly sure why personally.

Slowly making great friends via the Org arnt ya?

Let's see here, I speak my mind and when people don't like what I'm sayin or I don't take something as a joke, and I say something about it, let's see, there's a gang of midgets ready to attack. There are a few people on here that actaully give a damn about my car, those are the ones that I make these threads for. The rest can pucker up and kiss my ass.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 5:08 PM
you confused the hell out of me when you quoted that..and yes i was joking curt...i dont talk @!#$ about anybody on here period..
im the easiest person to get along with..
quit making fun of my smal turbo ! lol

Built&Boosted moar

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 6:51 PM
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkk) wrote:you confused the hell out of me when you quoted that..and yes i was joking curt...i dont talk @!#$ about anybody on here period..

My bad as well, guess I jumped too soon. Done and done.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 6:55 PM
hey can we get back on topic here and see some progress pics lol

2009 Ford Mustang V6

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:03 PM
Skunk wrote:and I say something about it, let's see, there's a gang of midgets ready to attack.

We roll deep!

Let's all be friends.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:08 PM
^^^^ lmao

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 9:57 PM
Skunk wrote:
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkk) wrote:you confused the hell out of me when you quoted that..and yes i was joking curt...i dont talk @!#$ about anybody on here period..

My bad as well, guess I jumped too soon. Done and done.

its ok...u still never answered my other post about the rear bumper filler panels

Built&Boosted moar

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 3:05 AM
Musta missed it, but it's cool, I got a bumper and filler panels just gotta go pick them up this weekend, the filler panels are the pieces that go under the outter tails on the 95-99's.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 8:37 PM
Skunk wrote:Musta missed it, but it's cool, I got a bumper and filler panels just gotta go pick them up this weekend, the filler panels are the pieces that go under the outter tails on the 95-99's.

i know what they are..i was going to give you mine from the old Z

Built&Boosted moar

Thursday, July 17, 2008 2:48 AM
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkk) wrote:
Skunk wrote:Musta missed it, but it's cool, I got a bumper and filler panels just gotta go pick them up this weekend, the filler panels are the pieces that go under the outter tails on the 95-99's.

That's fine, I wasn't meaning to insult, it was just I got like 3 text from people wondering wtf filler panels were. All pre 00 owners, kinda funny huh?

Thursday, July 17, 2008 8:25 AM
Skunk wrote:
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkk) wrote:

That's fine, I wasn't meaning to insult, it was just I got like 3 text from people wondering wtf filler panels were. All pre 00 owners, kinda funny huh?

ohh, no insult taken..i have them and id be willing to give them to you at teh bash

Built&Boosted moar

Thursday, July 17, 2008 10:32 AM
Matt Gorman(ECOjunkk) wrote:ohh, no insult taken..i have them and id be willing to give them to you at teh bash

Not going to the bash for the second year that I really wanted to go. Damn this sucks, car will be at the body shop for the bash, takin her in to get all my new body parts painted.

Thursday, July 17, 2008 11:17 AM
baaaaahh

Built&Boosted moar

Thursday, July 17, 2008 1:02 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:
Skunk wrote:and I say something about it, let's see, there's a gang of midgets ready to attack.

We roll deep!

Let's all be friends.

it funny that you make fun of short people and your good buddy nips is probaly closest to the shortest here and is the one that has your back.*shakes head*

s1lver_N1p (S-m62) wrote:i thought he was jokin since he said "lol" afterwards. bein sarcastic. but oh well. it's the internets, let's not argue.

just glad he's the mature one.

Thursday, July 17, 2008 1:49 PM
I give Chris @!#$e for bein short all the time. For the time I was living w/ him in Indy, he would reach up to put something on the top shelf and then look at me as to say "Please put this up there." Not a word said I would just grab whatever it was and chuckle a lil and say "Are you ever gonna grow up? lol."

The midget comment was referring to the mental capacity of some of those that attempt to slam me not necessarily their stature.

And as always...Have a nice day

Thursday, July 17, 2008 3:06 PM
ur gay for not going....just so you know

Thursday, July 17, 2008 3:52 PM
i need a boost controler

Built&Boosted moar

Thursday, July 17, 2008 4:11 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:ur gay for not going....just so you know

Your gay for having it in July!

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search