Whiteboy hood issues - Page 10 - Exterior Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Whiteboy hood issues
Thursday, July 19, 2007 12:01 PM
This is the only complaint that we received about the hoods, and we fixed it with him. When I noticed this post, I posted everything that went on (first page) and some people still were talking crap about me. Now I came on here and said some things that I should not have and I said many time that I wish I did not say it. I said I am sorry to anyone that I have offended and I have learned that coming on here and saying those things will not make anything better. No matter what I say, someone else says well that is not right. There is nothing I can do to change what I have said in the past but I will do my best not to do it in the future.

I don't know how someone that has not bought from me or even dealt with me can say my workmanship is @!#$*y and my customer service is @!#$*y. However, if someone was to judge my attitude from this post then I could see where people would think its @!#$*y.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 12:03 PM
Again, I am very sorry for everything that was said in this post and I will change the way I act in the future. I do try my best to make ever custom happy but I know it is not possible. Sorry to everyone I offended in this post and I hope we can move forward from here.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 12:09 PM
White Boy wrote:This is the only complaint that we received about the hoods, and we fixed it with him. When I noticed this post, I posted everything that went on (first page) and some people still were talking crap about me. Now I came on here and said some things that I should not have and I said many time that I wish I did not say it. I said I am sorry to anyone that I have offended and I have learned that coming on here and saying those things will not make anything better. No matter what I say, someone else says well that is not right. There is nothing I can do to change what I have said in the past but I will do my best not to do it in the future.

I don't know how someone that has not bought from me or even dealt with me can say my workmanship is @!#$*y and my customer service is @!#$*y. However, if someone was to judge my attitude from this post then I could see where people would think its @!#$*y.

White Boy wrote:Again, I am very sorry for everything that was said in this post and I will change the way I act in the future. I do try my best to make ever custom happy but I know it is not possible. Sorry to everyone I offended in this post and I hope we can move forward from here.

thank you... end of story no one else comment WHO GIVES A FLYING FUDGEMONKEY???? we already know who wont buy from Whiteboy. now leave it at that.

Thursday, July 26, 2007 2:45 PM
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/exterior/47153/

Just thought some might get a laugh out of this.Buisness must be doing pretty good

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Thursday, July 26, 2007 2:57 PM
its sad in a way, its good to get as many dealers as possible of products for us, but on the same note its good to see that there is no potential for him to treat any customers the way he has treated this thread. hopefully a learning experience for him

Thursday, July 26, 2007 4:55 PM

Thursday, July 26, 2007 11:36 PM
care to explain why your selling the moulds ?
Friday, July 27, 2007 9:38 AM
White Boy wrote:Again, I am very sorry for everything that was said in this post and I will change the way I act in the future. I do try my best to make ever custom happy but I know it is not possible. Sorry to everyone I offended in this post and I hope we can move forward from here.

I'm satisfied with that. Thanks for manning up and showing some responsibility. And not trying to drag it out any further i just wanted to point out you did NOT say many times you wish you didn't say nasty things. But you did say the right things at this point and I think that was very big of you.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Friday, July 27, 2007 9:46 AM
come on guys f**kin pm the guy if you want to know aboyt why hes selling his molds. and he told you straight up he wont be making anything more for the jbody community. wtf do you guys want from him? stfu and let this post die.

Friday, July 27, 2007 9:48 AM
Oh snap!

So he's finished then huh? Because from the ad it seems he's selling the whole company off. If not, why sell the ebay account?

Well he DID aplogize so i hate to stir the pot...but...kinda makes you wonder that if business is so good and he didn't need the J-body community why is he giving up? My guess was he was bluffing and the J-body community WAS his only business. Why would he blow that by alienating his core customers? That's sad, really hope he learned something here and it helps make his next idea better.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Friday, July 27, 2007 11:09 AM
TheGreenMachine(isnt so green) wrote:come on guys f**kin pm the guy if you want to know aboyt why hes selling his molds. and he told you straight up he wont be making anything more for the jbody community. wtf do you guys want from him? stfu and let this post die.

Are you a friend of his?Don't tell anyone here what threads they can & can't post on or bring back,if you want this thread dead,then contact a mod and try to get it locked.Who the F*** are you to tell anyone to STFU!If you don't care about this thread then don't f***in' reply on it anymore!

Friday, July 27, 2007 11:14 AM
Wow, check this out!

http://whiteboy.ca/view.asp?cat=101

Technic lip mold
This is the mold and all right to our technic lip.
canadian: Price: $4200 Shipping: $200
US PRICE: $3612 Shipping: $200

You'd have to sell 16 just to cover the cost of the mold. Good luck getting that nearly $4k

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/676422/1
Friday, July 27, 2007 12:40 PM
Grumpy McGrumpster(BIGGSZ24) wrote:
TheGreenMachine(isnt so green) wrote:come on guys f**kin pm the guy if you want to know aboyt why hes selling his molds. and he told you straight up he wont be making anything more for the jbody community. wtf do you guys want from him? stfu and let this post die.

Are you a friend of his?Don't tell anyone here what threads they can & can't post on or bring back,if you want this thread dead,then contact a mod and try to get it locked.Who the F*** are you to tell anyone to STFU!If you don't care about this thread then don't f***in' reply on it anymore!

no im not a friend of his nor do i even like the guy. its retarded to keep this post going. and if i really want to i can anyone at any time to stfu. whats the point in this thread anymore? sooooo STFU!!! ZOMG!!!

Friday, July 27, 2007 12:46 PM
So mature

Friday, July 27, 2007 1:26 PM
TheGreenMachine(isnt so green) wrote:
Grumpy McGrumpster(BIGGSZ24) wrote:

no im not a friend of his nor do i even like the guy. its retarded to keep this post going. and if i really want to i can anyone at any time to stfu. whats the point in this thread anymore? sooooo STFU!!! ZOMG!!!

every time you post in here, you are helping keep this thread alive. maybe you should take some of your own advice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, July 27, 2007 1:27 PM

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, July 27, 2007 9:47 PM
bolt my brotha snappidy do. and again i concur its my right to keep this thread going noone is forcing to click on it and read sorry thats that.

Saturday, July 28, 2007 1:26 AM
in all reality, it's a likeness of the Technic lip. But not the actual lip or even a very acurate replica. It's just to huge and juts out in a very unatractive way. The real technic lip "complimented" the 95-99 z24 front bumper, This looks exactly like what it is...like an ungainly, poorly made knock off.
You'll be lucky to get $1000 for that mold. And anyone thinking of buying it, think twice, i doubt you'll make back your investment.

2007 Corvette Z51 | Suzuki Swift GTi SCCA racer | 2008 Edge
Monday, July 30, 2007 1:59 PM
to hell with you guys, i'm buying that sheeeeyte

then i can move outta mom and dad's, have a big penis, big house and get one of those big car bimmer 330is yo

if only i can find a loan for failure

Monday, July 30, 2007 2:53 PM
You can buy it, but remember... College education is worthless and you gotta treat your customers like sh!t

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/676422/1
Monday, July 30, 2007 7:10 PM
Hahahahahaha

OMG
that's funny.
Burn your book I think he said. Well if anything he IS a textbook example of why you SHOULD get a college education.

2007 Corvette Z51 | Suzuki Swift GTi SCCA racer | 2008 Edge
Monday, July 30, 2007 7:46 PM
ToBoGgAn wrote:to hell with you guys, i'm buying that sheeeeyte

then i can move outta mom and dad's, have a big penis, big house and get one of those big car bimmer 330is yo

if only i can find a loan for failure

Arnjolt wrote:You can buy it, but remember... College education is worthless and you gotta treat your customers like sh!t

man both way too funny. the big penis thing is just too much, like i said before sad to see a dealer go but fortunately enough this is one that is good to be gone

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 10:56 AM
WOW

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 3:03 PM
this post just goes to show what the power of numbers can do

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 5:12 AM
Quote:

wtf do you guys want from him? stfu and let this post die.

.....14 more pages

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search