Whiteboy hood issues - Page 2 - Exterior Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Whiteboy hood issues
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 8:16 AM
Pilz-E wrote:I'm pretty sure that the only reason you're still in business is

a.) You make @!#$ nobody else has
b.) There are people that don't know your rep

Jasen<3.

Exactly what i was thinking.

Thursday, May 24, 2007 9:53 PM
The communication would have gone a lot smoother if whiteboy had a telephone number on his website.
Friday, May 25, 2007 4:24 PM
From all the posts I've read about Whiteboy, and all of his responces, All I can say is....The only way he'd get my business is if id let him suck my balls...

Thursday, May 31, 2007 3:53 PM
even after all i've read about the negative side of whiteboy, i'm still going to get an invader hood. if it's @!#$ up, oh no an hour drive to get my money back. some people forget they can return things by driving somewhere. like no offence, but bummerz had the hood for how long before he complained? and he said it was a 3 or 4 hour drive back to the store where he bought it so he couldn't take it back. i still fail to see how he couldn't ever find time when he had the hood as long as he did. You guys crucify whiteboy like he's mantapart. i personally don't know why when 90% of the people bashing never bought @!#$ from the company just because of what they "heard". if someone gets one bad review from anywhere just from a simple mix-up all of a sudden the company's @!#$.

and to the people who say whiteboy was claiming they were first to produce the invader cavy and fire hood, you're retarded if you can't read. they just made they're own hood from scratch, no-where in the sentence did they say they invented it or were the first to ever do it.

Friday, June 01, 2007 5:31 AM
Thrice . wrote:even after all i've read about the negative side of whiteboy, i'm still going to get an invader hood. if it's @!#$ up, oh no an hour drive to get my money back. some people forget they can return things by driving somewhere. like no offence, but bummerz had the hood for how long before he complained? and he said it was a 3 or 4 hour drive back to the store where he bought it so he couldn't take it back. i still fail to see how he couldn't ever find time when he had the hood as long as he did. You guys crucify whiteboy like he's mantapart. i personally don't know why when 90% of the people bashing never bought @!#$ from the company just because of what they "heard". if someone gets one bad review from anywhere just from a simple mix-up all of a sudden the company's @!#$.

and to the people who say whiteboy was claiming they were first to produce the invader cavy and fire hood, you're retarded if you can't read. they just made they're own hood from scratch, no-where in the sentence did they say they invented it or were the first to ever do it.

You sir, are a F****n retard and know NOTHING about business ethics. A customer should NOT have to go out of his or her way for a companies F*** UP!

.....NUFF SAID!

Friday, June 01, 2007 5:35 AM
BTW, get a picture of your own car for your profile. It's a place for a personal picture, That's why when you upload the file it says "Upload Personal Picture".

Friday, June 01, 2007 5:49 AM
SEC-Z wrote:BTW, get a picture of your own car for your profile. It's a place for a personal picture, That's why when you upload the file it says "Upload Personal Picture".

agreed. John Piparo might not like his car in your profile

and also, in case you didnt read mr Thrice, Whiteboy didnt even make the hoods. they have someone else making them for him.

Friday, June 01, 2007 9:24 AM
SECZ, you can lick me. i don't need a picture of my car cuz it looks stock i haven't done any "looks" mods, i'm all about performance first. that's why my engine is stripped sitting about 30 feet from where i am now, a brand new 086 head, NOT remanufactured, is on it's way from hi-techengine.com, Miller modded oil pan in the mail as well as secret cams and my crank is being balanced as we speak. so why the hell are u telling me how to use my own account? i think ur the tard. and i liked the look af that car, that's the kit i'm getting, so i put it up cuz it was clean.

and joey..why did u even comment? u have a fagget picture of you wearing sunglasses as ur sig. and yet people have the balls to bash me. you guys are the downfall of the .org

and i never said whiteboy made all their hoods. they made 1(ONE) and didn't finish it all the way. and sent it off...did i make any claims of them being glorius?

Friday, June 01, 2007 9:40 AM
Joey Baggs (Eazy716) wrote:
SEC-Z wrote:BTW, get a picture of your own car for your profile. It's a place for a personal picture, That's why when you upload the file it says "Upload Personal Picture".

agreed. John Piparo might not like his car in your profile

Holy @!#$ i didnt even notice that lol good eye Sec-Z..

Friday, June 01, 2007 10:01 AM
Thrice you're a @!#$ tool first of all....do you read at all? lets bitch at people that have nothing to do with the post at hand good call dumb ass. You are all about performance yet youve got like 4 mods good call, the people you are bashing were modding J's before you had your license so shut the hell up. Also all whiteboy issues have been resolved and yes I did complain....THE DAY AFTER, we agreed at trying to get it fixed that didnt work so I finally got my money back, anyone that has delt with me on anything know im pretty easy going you can even ask James from whiteboy, if anything I have helped them by notifying them of the defect in the mould.

Friday, June 01, 2007 11:05 AM
Thrice . wrote:and joey..why did u even comment? u have a fagget picture of you wearing sunglasses as ur sig. and yet people have the balls to bash me. you guys are the downfall of the .org

whoa, good one. how would u know about tthe downfall of JBO when your just a poor newb? you've been around long enough to notice a downfall? thats funny, cus i havent been here long enough to see it. but i suppose you portray it very well. i enjoy childrens wild banter

Thrice . wrote:i'm all about performance

Thrice . wrote:and i liked the look af that car, that's the kit i'm getting

oxymoron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, June 01, 2007 11:08 AM

Friday, June 01, 2007 11:19 AM
Thrice., on the real, remove the car from your profile. John has enough difficulty with eBay stealing his photos.

John Piparo: I have an erection!! You guys are turning me on!
Friday, June 01, 2007 11:44 AM
SEC-Z
Quote:

A customer should NOT have to go out of his or her way for a companies F*** UP!

Buddy are you retarded? what planet your from?

When you buy your cheap mods from Walmart and the streering wheel cover dont fit your car DONT YOU fu*king drive down to the Fu*king walmart and Fu*king return it?

Cause i';ve never seen a company go to my house and give me a new product.. ahha

Even RK SPORT u have to ship the @!#$ back to them in order to get a new product.. we have excellent customer service.. if someone wants a refund all they have to do is ship it back and we will reship the correct or another item, if they dont want it then $ back.

thats all there is on these forums.. @!#$ talking
but keep talking .. were selling more hood then ever. thanks

Friday, June 01, 2007 11:50 AM
oohh yes were also not your typical company.. were not gonna suck up to our clients just so you buy from us.
We respect the people who buy from us and we have lots of returning customers. So all of you guys who are actively talking here never bought anything from us.

Friday, June 01, 2007 12:11 PM
joey, you are by far one of the most idiotic people on the planet. how is it an oxymoron if i buy a kit for my car AFTER it has the performance upgrades i'm looking for? oh yes..and you're real threatening..gansterrr. 50 cent ur fav? grow up, i'm younger then you and yet have more mantality.

BumMrZ, unfortunatly for you i do have other mods in the process but what is the point of me listing them all when they are not complete. and sorry to burst your bubble but one can only mod a car as fast as their paycheque allows. So for you to judge me on 4 mods that you only know about yet don't know anything else about my work in progress, is rather dumb. and in no-way was i bragging, so attempting to "tear me down" has failed. And no, i am not attempting to offend you but mearly defend myself so i'm sorry if i pissed you off at all. and i do admire your fire alot. It's very clean. hopefully this summer when my fire is finished i might see you at the track.

and for once and for all, the picture in my profile is there mearly because i like what john has done to his car. I NEVER stated "that was my car" nor am i selling anything from the picture. it's only there for looks untill i have something worth taking pictures of. but since there are so many complaints for no reason because people like to whine i will put pictures of my block. that okay with everyone? (not that i give 2 @!#$s). i WILL be ordering the Xplosion rear bumper AFTER my engine is finished being built. and also AGE has nothing to do with anything, look at Paul Tjepkes. he alone makes half the .org look like @!#$ heads. and he's younger then i am. that kid is crazy good.

Friday, June 01, 2007 12:34 PM
^ how are you defending yourself when you brought back a dead thread?

and whiteboy will never get my business... so many things have soured them for me. i'd never even think of ordering from them. @!#$ty quality parts+@!#$ty customer service=@!#$ty business

Check out my build thread!

Friday, June 01, 2007 12:38 PM
Thrice . wrote:joey, you are by far one of the most idiotic people on the planet. how is it an oxymoron if i buy a kit for my car AFTER it has the performance upgrades i'm looking for? oh yes..and you're real threatening..gansterrr. 50 cent ur fav? grow up, i'm younger then you and yet have more mantality.

yes, as i can see where anywhere above where i threatened you. but if it makes you better to feel that i did, so be it. and I've never heard this word you speak of....mAntality? grammar wasn't your strong point in school was it.

ps - 50 cent is super sweet

flame on newb

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, June 01, 2007 12:41 PM

Friday, June 01, 2007 12:49 PM
Thrice . wrote:..... and also AGE has nothing to do with anything, look at Paul Tjepkes. he alone makes half the .org look like @!#$ heads. and he's younger then i am. that kid is crazy good.

I agree with you on the age part however Paul has showed case what he can do, which members on the org appreciate. But you on the other hand havent shown anything and continue to argue with ppl. Think about that for a second and read what you wrote cause the way your acting right now isnt a good sign.

Friday, June 01, 2007 12:49 PM
what are you talking about lol how about everyone just give up, this is about hood. Honestly I just had the best laugh ever and really needed that, so thank you.

"hopefully this summer when my fire is finished i might see you at the track"

right lmao

Friday, June 01, 2007 1:07 PM
you laugh cuz you're only a show guy i guess..no power to back it up, i understand.

and joey, simple spelling mistakes happen...

and people still use the word newb?

wow.

i guess it's all understandable why you guys would be posting in exterior rather then performance. after all those killer bumpers gotta add what...30-40hp?

all talk. it's sad. bummers i still don't understand why you laugh. have you ever been to the drags?

but whatever, i'm out of the show look forums. @!#$ throwing to other j owners really does makes the .org look bad. no wonder quad4forums whine about us.

and for the record, i never started anything seeing as i never said anything about anyone specific till joey n his little girlfriends attacked in groups. this was about the hood so there.. done. bummers got what he wanted out of the deal, end of story.

Friday, June 01, 2007 1:20 PM
Thrice . wrote:you laugh cuz you're only a show guy i guess..no power to back it up, i understand.

wow.

i guess it's all understandable why you guys would be posting in exterior rather then performance. after all those killer bumpers gotta add what...30-40hp?

all talk. it's sad. bummers i still don't understand why you laugh. have you ever been to the drags?

but whatever, i'm out of the show look forums. @!#$ throwing to other j owners really does makes the .org look bad. no wonder quad4forums whine about us.

and for the record, i never started anything seeing as i never said anything about anyone specific till joey n his little girlfriends attacked in groups. this was about the hood so there.. done. bummers got what he wanted out of the deal, end of story.

it just gets better and better

keep posting, please. this is ammusing

Friday, June 01, 2007 1:34 PM
I guess you really are a newb my car is a SHOW car clearly you have never actually looked at my car, lol I have double the weight of a race car I'll gut my interior and school you if you really want me to lol

Friday, June 01, 2007 3:43 PM
wow... this is the first time i actually looked at this thread and i really started laughing my ass off. thrice you are the biggest moron EVAR!!1!1!!!1 like joey said. please dont stop posting it is really funny. have you ever seen joey's car? guess not cause other wise you wouldnt be talkin sh*t. so you my friend, can lick yourself.

back on topic im glad everything worked out.

Friday, June 01, 2007 4:17 PM
Thrice . wrote:you laugh cuz you're only a show guy i guess..no power to back it up, i understand.

wow.

You my friend are a tool, what are you 12?

Friday, June 01, 2007 5:49 PM
Meckster wrote:

best thing ive ever seen

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search