Whiteboy hood issues - Page 9 - Exterior Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Whiteboy hood issues
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 3:44 PM
See there is nothing there where I said we have a "big business" I said "Our sales have never been higher" but never said big business.

Thank you

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 3:49 PM
White Boy wrote:See there is nothing there where I said we have a "big business" I said "Our sales have never been higher" but never said big business.

Thank you

one can make the relation if you want to split hairs, never been higher means your business is as big as ever

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 3:52 PM
White Boy wrote:i have a big penis, big car, and a big house and i'm living my life, while your still living with your mom and driving a cavalier. No matter what publicity, it is publicity and when you grow up you will learn. Our sales have never been higher so keep talking.. lets go for 24 pages.

here is the line where you did insult me and how i live with my "mom" again you reference your "big" business with sales never been higher

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 4:03 PM
White Boy wrote:SEC-Z
Quote:

A customer should NOT have to go out of his or her way for a companies F*** UP!

Buddy are you retarded? what planet your from?

When you buy your cheap mods from Walmart and the streering wheel cover dont fit your car DONT YOU fu*king drive down to the Fu*king walmart and Fu*king return it?

Cause i';ve never seen a company go to my house and give me a new product.. ahha

Even RK SPORT u have to ship the @!#$ back to them in order to get a new product.. we have excellent customer service.. if someone wants a refund all they have to do is ship it back and we will reship the correct or another item, if they dont want it then $ back.

thats all there is on these forums.. @!#$ talking
but keep talking .. were selling more hood then ever. thanks

again another reference to selling more hoods than ever again increase in sales or "growing" business

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 4:09 PM
White Boy wrote:i have a big penis, big car, and a big house and i'm living my life, while your still living with your mom and driving a cavalier. No matter what publicity, it is publicity and when you grow up you will learn. Our sales have never been higher so keep talking.. lets go for 24 pages.

this qoute comes in handy twice really rippin on your customer base who drives cavaliers and you dont care about that platform of car at all

White Boy wrote:
Quote:

you wonder why none of the people posting have purchased anything from you???

take a look at their cars buddy.. all stock or the've been in WIP for 10 years HAHAHAH

Quote:

I have NEVER seen posts like this from the guys'

Thats right,, and I've mentioned like 100 times that we're not the typical company here.

You guys should see all the PM's we got with all the support ahha.. its hilarious .. i could post some of them here but i don't want you guys to be hating some of you fellow members just cause they respect what we do.

people say we ripped someone off.. just curious who.

Cause i can tell you few people on this forum that ripped us off. but i don't want to get into that, i just want to make this thread as big as possible, i don't give a @!#$ if its bad or good.

again in response to your question about your dont give a @!#$ attitude, i went through so many of your comments and to choose one for example was hard but i think this illustrates nicely, WIP 10 years still stock, so you obviously dont care about people working on their cars just because they dont list mods dont mean they dont exist and could have been potential customers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 4:18 PM
White Boy wrote:
neongreencavi wrote:
are you kidding me dude, you must be joking seriously. You didnt back anything up in this post, there are even links to other threads that questions the origin of you sunfire hood

I will sum it up quick about the origin of the Sunfire Invader hood with evil eyes. I was looking for a hood for my Sunfire and could not find anything that I liked so I photoshoped some pictures and thought the invader hood with evil eyes would look best so I asked a few friends if they would be interested in this hoods, because we are going to start making them. Then we use the stock Sunfire hood put the invader scoop onto the hood and welded some evil eyes onto it. Then we sent it to one of our suppliers to finished the prep and mold the hood. So that is where the Sunfire hood came from.

neongreencavi wrote:
all you did was talk about how big your dick was how big your house was how big your business was and how we dont matter and we are just punks and dont need our business.

Actually I never once said that I have a big business and everyone on this forum is a punk and we don’t need your business. Can you even quote when I said this somewhere?

neongreencavi wrote:
i make 51,000 a year own my own house with a family of three boys and my wife. i pay for all my own @!#$. and i am still modding my car and let me tell you i wont buy a god damn thing from you and i dont care how good your prices are.

Well I am not here to make you want to buy anything from me. If you do not want to ever buy anything from me then that is your choice I can do nothing about it. I think that is good that you have a decent job and bought your own house and pay for all your own mods. I did not come on here and question you about that at all, so what I am trying to say is congratulations.

Grumpy McGrumpster(BIGGSZ24) wrote:
Just for sh*ts & giggles I re-read the first page of this thread and this guy comes off with a defensive and a I could give a sh*t attitude.Curious though,is there any other people that have received shotty products from this company?

I am not sure if you meant I have a I could “not” give a @!#$ attitude? However, if so I would like everyone to read the first page where it all started.

Here is a quote of what I first said in this post.

White Boy wrote:
Alright where to start,

We sold about 20 of these Sunfire hoods and we only received one complaint about fitment. We did also get a couple complaints that the corners of the hoods came chipped from the shipping. We have resolved them or in the middle of one right now. We fixed that problem by getting custom boxes for the hood and shipping with a new shipping company.

Now about this whole thing with Justin. It all started when he bought a hood from us and picked it up in Toronto from the company that is producing our hoods for us right now. When he got home with the hood, he noticed that there was a warp on the passenger side and that it was thin in areas. He then told us it was not a big deal but because he can fix it no problem and he was letting us know so we can fix this problem before it affects other customers. This was great because right after this we made new mold and made sure that the hood were thicker.

Then about 2 months later, he messaged me and said the hood was junk and the body guy that was doing all of his work said it had other warps then before. So right away, I called my guy that is making them and told him about it, he told me to have Justin give him a call, and he will take care of everything so I ask Justin if he can give my guy a call and he will take care of everything for him.

Then on a Monday, I receive another message from Justin asking me why the guy did not show at the body guys shop? At this time, I did not know anything that was going on because I did not set up the date it was between Justin and the guy that is making the hoods for me. So I called the guy again and he told me that Justin was suppose to call him with the address so he could bring it there and he did not hear from him. When I told Justin this he told me that he gave the guy his number so if he had any problem he could call him. Therefore, my manufacture should have called Justin and I am not sure why he did not call him. However, anyways the manufacture said he has a hood for Justin and he can bring to the peoples shop on Wednesday (3 days after he was suppose to meet him there) but Justin said it was too late and he does not have the time for it to be prep and painted.

So Justin asked me if he can sell the hood to someone else, and if we will send the guy that buys of him a brand new hood, and I said sure not a problem. Therefore, after this, I though that it was all worked out and then I read a post that he put up. However, if there was still a problem why did he not email me?

Now about how this hood was made,

We photoshoped some pictures of a couple hood and when we found this one we liked it the most. Therefore, we used our own stock Sunfire hood and started the process, we were 90% done and ran out of time to work on the hood so we then sent it to our manufacturer to have it finished and molded. So yes this is our hood and we spent all the time and money in the research and development of this hood.

Also for neongreencavi you can see here one the first page where I explained how the hood was made, so what do you mean I didn’t say anything about it? Looks like you didn’t even read this thread just decided you wanted to through your 2 cents in without reading first.

I know there will be more @!#$ talk about this post, there always will be but I hope this will help some of those that are not to sure about us at whiteboy. Just before you make up your mind about me read everything first not just what a couple people say.

Thank you for your time,
Whiteboy.ca

i wish i could just post a portion of this but i can talk about the part that matters, you said you arent here to make me buy anything from you. well then why are you here? maybe i shouldnt ask that question to man with so much business experience insert qoute

First of all, you are annoying.
2nd of all, were making more $ now with all this @!#$ talking then ever before ( keep it coming)

I know your going to fail in any business you do.

Quote:

when reading my business management book for college

lol, get some real life experience buddy , cause obviously you had to suck off your teacher to pass that class.

bahhhh
like i said before, the more talking the more exposure were getting, and most people who actually want to buy something don't care, cause they can come look at the product, install for free, if they don't like it they can return it, no pressure. We have free installation on all our hoods.

so go burn your college book buddy, don't give me advice, cause if i was doing poorly i wouldn't be driving a bmw 330i.

but why are you here, i mean with so much experience you would know that a business grows on word of mouth and good customer service and quality goods or services. you obviously know this since you drive a bmw. there are street smarts and book smarts and one who is to be truly successful needs and should have both. so i guess my point is this, your job as an entrepeneur (sp?) or business person who wants to make money needs to grow your business and needs to assimilate new customers, so you are wrong...you are dead wrong you should be on here trying to impress me with your customer service skills, i can buy the majority of your product line anywhere service screams louder than price and what you have shown is poor service.

should your rebuttle be we have great service i will qoute every single reply to this thread from you or your partner or whoever it was who posted, and none represent quality service

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 4:20 PM
your reply?

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 4:38 PM
the error of ways lies in communication, i don't know how many of you log on and write under white boy if its one then i shouldn't need to quote you, you should remember everything you have said. Alas if there is more than one of you, you should either talk to your partner or read the replies he has posted so you know the subject matter you are dealing with, i believe i have found the evidence you are looking for in each of my replies. i would love nothing more than to continue pointing out how vulgar, rude, condescending, and ignorant you have been. actions good sir scream louder than words, and seeing as voices really cant be heard on the internet what can be heard is how poorly you have replied on so many occasions. I am a retail sales manager and have been in retail sales for 6 years and i can say from experience, that would be real life experience another quote from you, that you are a horrible business person. like i have said in posts before i will educate as many people about you as i can. You unfortunately have handled this situation poorly and in an in-proper manner and i believe way beyond damage control.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 6:09 PM
I think you are reading into these post a little to much. First of all I have a modified Sunfire a stock cavalier my partner has a modified Cavalier and his brother has a WIP Cavalier. So if you look at that right there we have these cars so how can you come on here and ask me why I am on these forum and why do I make parts for these cars.

We have made more parts for the J-body's then most if not all of the companies in your sig.

Also about the quote you keep bring up, this one.
Quote:

White Boy wrote:

i have a big penis, big car, and a big house and i'm living my life, while your still living with your mom and driving a cavalier. No matter what publicity, it is publicity and when you grow up you will learn. Our sales have never been higher so keep talking.. lets go for 24 pages.

This comment was for the couple people that were talking trash where it was said. That was posted on June 02,2007 and your first post on this thread was:
neongreencavi
Saturday, June 09, 2007 8:41 AM

So it was not said toward you.

I am just getting sick of all the people @!#$ talking on here saying we ripped people off and all that other crap then we ask them to tell me who we ripped off and they have no answer.

So again all the people in here that are taking this personal, we are just getting sick of some of the people on here but not everyone. Because we have tried, our best to get these hoods out ASAP and have received many complements on how fast our customers have received the hoods.

If this thread has robbed some of you the wrong way then sorry, what we post was not directed toward everyone on here we are just getting sick of all the @!#$ talking.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 6:28 PM
Quote:

we ask them to tell me who we ripped off and they have no answer.

Still haven't answered my question, so...

Did you rip off the idea for the invader hood w/ eyelids from these folks or did they rip it off from you?

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:16 PM
White Boy wrote:I think you are reading into these post a little to much. First of all I have a modified Sunfire a stock cavalier my partner has a modified Cavalier and his brother has a WIP Cavalier. So if you look at that right there we have these cars so how can you come on here and ask me why I am on these forum and why do I make parts for these cars.

We have made more parts for the J-body's then most if not all of the companies in your sig.

Also about the quote you keep bring up, this one.
Quote:

White Boy wrote:

i have a big penis, big car, and a big house and i'm living my life, while your still living with your mom and driving a cavalier. No matter what publicity, it is publicity and when you grow up you will learn. Our sales have never been higher so keep talking.. lets go for 24 pages.

This comment was for the couple people that were talking trash where it was said. That was posted on June 02,2007 and your first post on this thread was:
neongreencavi
Saturday, June 09, 2007 8:41 AM

So it was not said toward you.

I am just getting sick of all the people @!#$ talking on here saying we ripped people off and all that other crap then we ask them to tell me who we ripped off and they have no answer.

So again all the people in here that are taking this personal, we are just getting sick of some of the people on here but not everyone. Because we have tried, our best to get these hoods out ASAP and have received many complements on how fast our customers have received the hoods.

If this thread has robbed some of you the wrong way then sorry, what we post was not directed toward everyone on here we are just getting sick of all the @!#$ talking.

rubbed some of us wrong way yeah id say so, i dont really care if it was a week later when i finally noticed this post, it was said to everybody on this board, you didnt put the "only directed toward the people affected by this post disclaimer" and again i will say this you again dude look at all your replies, even if everybody was attacking you look at the countless times you could have kept your cool and been professional and you werent. and now i direct my comment to the first part of your qoute partners. why you may have not been personally the one who made the comments and it may have been your partners you still slammed people who these cars with talk of your BMW and how we drive just cavaliers. i would look at who you do business with, and sorry bro you said this to everybody on this site who owns a vehicle in this platform. you said this to every person on this site period. it doesnt matter when people first responded to you...you directed it towards everyone.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:26 PM
Quote:

A customer should NOT have to go out of his or her way for a companies F*** UP!

Buddy are you retarded? what planet your from?

When you buy your cheap mods from Walmart and the streering wheel cover dont fit your car DONT YOU fu*king drive down to the Fu*king walmart and Fu*king return it?

Cause i';ve never seen a company go to my house and give me a new product.. ahha

Even RK SPORT u have to ship the @!#$ back to them in order to get a new product.. we have excellent customer service.. if someone wants a refund all they have to do is ship it back and we will reship the correct or another item, if they dont want it then $ back.

thats all there is on these forums.. @!#$ talking
but keep talking .. were selling more hood then ever. thanks

and further more nobody on here has rebuttle about what you guys have made for our platform that isnt the issue its the way in which you conduct yourself, the way you speak to your potential customer and the overall way you carry yourself. now if you read everything up to this post there was very minor banter about how bad you were probably 5-6 posts of people agreeing they didnt like you and people snapping at each other. and this is how you first respond to 5-6 negative directed comments towards you. horrible business practice and the worst sh@t talk the thread had seen thus far. you are in a position where you are going to receive negative feedback...welcome to running a business the difference b/t you and everybody else you dont get on the mic and blast everybody whether you meant it towards everyone or not perception is reality you said that @!#$ to the whole as a group

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:33 PM
I'd just like to cut in... thanks to this thread, I've been informed about whiteboy and his company, I doubt I'll ever purchase anything from him. I think the only big business is what is coming out of his ass.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:38 PM
i dedicate this next misfits song to this thread

"die, die, die my darling!"

thank you. enjoy.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 4:43 AM
Kardain wrote:
Quote:

Did you rip off the idea for the invader hood w/ eyelids from these folks or did they rip it off from you?

I have answered this twice in this thread I will bring my quotes over to show you.

Quote:

I will sum it up quick about the origin of the Sunfire Invader hood with evil eyes. I was looking for a hood for my Sunfire and could not find anything that I liked so I photoshoped some pictures and thought the invader hood with evil eyes would look best so I asked a few friends if they would be interested in this hoods, because we are going to start making them. Then we use the stock Sunfire hood put the invader scoop onto the hood and welded some evil eyes onto it. Then we sent it to one of our suppliers to finished the prep and mold the hood. So that is where the Sunfire hood came from.

Quote:

We photoshoped some pictures of a couple hood and when we found this one we liked it the most. Therefore, we used our own stock Sunfire hood and started the process, we were 90% done and ran out of time to work on the hood so we then sent it to our manufacturer to have it finished and molded. So yes this is our hood and we spent all the time and money in the research and development of this hood.

Those are 2 different post where I have brought this up, so there is your answer.

neongreencavi,
I agree and wish I did not say some of the things I have said in this post, again I am sorry and wish I could just take them all back but I can not and I am sure I have changed a lot of minds in just a couple of words.

So I will say this again to everyone that fells I have insulted them, sorry.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 5:02 AM
the grammar in this thread makes baby jesus cry.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 8:06 AM
Gearstix wrote:I'd just like to cut in... thanks to this thread, I've been informed about whiteboy and his company, I doubt I'll ever purchase anything from him. I think the only big business is what is going into his ass.

fixed it for ya

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 11:09 AM
Suddenly he's back on again Alot...what's a matter did business slow down?
Thank you for the apology, but it didn't sound very heartfelt. just a side note last sentence in another valueless post from you. We want a serious apology and take back what you said. say it like you mean it and value your customers (current and future). Not like you feel you gotta say it to make us shut up.

If we don't matter and business is better than ever, why do you care all of the sudden what all of us cavalier driving losers living in Moms basement think of you and your company? And suddenly your attitude is alot less Aloof. Do you now realize negative word-of-mouth (you called publicity) is not as good for business?

I'd say enjoy the great business now while you have it. It's peaked. Consider your ill behavior a lesson for any future business endevours you go on to.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 11:40 AM
Gearstix wrote:I'd just like to cut in... thanks to this thread, I've been informed about whiteboy and his company, I doubt I'll ever purchase anything from him. I think the only big business is what is coming out of his ass.

touche!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 6:43 PM
White Boy wrote:I think you are reading into these post a little to much. First of all I have a modified Sunfire a stock cavalier my partner has a modified Cavalier and his brother has a WIP Cavalier. So if you look at that right there we have these cars so how can you come on here and ask me why I am on these forum and why do I make parts for these cars.

You said you drive a BMW 330i... so which is it? Are you lying about something as simple as that or are you just an asshat?

And if you don't recall, here's the quote

Quote:

so go burn your college book buddy, don't give me advice, cause if i was doing poorly i wouldn't be driving a bmw 330i.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/676422/1
Thursday, July 19, 2007 5:18 AM
Arnjolt -If it really make any different to you, I drive a BMW 330i as my everyday drive and I have a modified sunfire (you can see it in my profile) that I do not drive everyday. In addition, my wife drives the stocks cavalier. Nevertheless, not as if it really matters but there you go.

However, I probably will not be making anything else for the j-body community, because every time I make something new I get forums come up like this. I hope that any new business that is thinking about making new products for you guys reads this post and notices its not even worth it.

Have a good day,

Thursday, July 19, 2007 5:22 AM
let this f**kin post die!!!!! christ you guys have dragged it out long enough! stop already

Thursday, July 19, 2007 8:47 AM
Joey Baggs (Eazy716) wrote:the grammar in this thread makes baby jesus cry.

sorry bro i can type fast but brain goes a lot faster and i usually don't proof read. something i should.

White Boy wrote:
Kardain wrote:
Quote:

I have answered this twice in this thread I will bring my quotes over to show you.

Quote:

Quote:

Those are 2 different post where I have brought this up, so there is your answer.

neongreencavi,
I agree and wish I did not say some of the things I have said in this post, again I am sorry and wish I could just take them all back but I can not and I am sure I have changed a lot of minds in just a couple of words.

So I will say this again to everyone that fells I have insulted them, sorry.

this was a good start until....

White Boy wrote:Arnjolt -If it really make any different to you, I drive a BMW 330i as my everyday drive and I have a modified sunfire (you can see it in my profile) that I do not drive everyday. In addition, my wife drives the stocks cavalier. Nevertheless, not as if it really matters but there you go.

However, I probably will not be making anything else for the j-body community, because every time I make something new I get forums come up like this. I hope that any new business that is thinking about making new products for you guys reads this post and notices its not even worth it.

Have a good day,

you understand you screwed up right? not us. do you expect everybody to look favorably upon you just because you said sorry? its not going to happen you carried on in one of the most ccontroversialthreads i have seen in the years that i have been a member. the sad thing you don't realize is that the more vendors we have to choose from the more competitive it gets so we have a better chance at getting good prices. sadly it is worth it for new people to offer parts for our platform. i hope they read this thread and learn how not to talk to your current and potential customer base. do you even realize what a forum with 29,000 members could have done for your business. the reason this thread is where it is, is because of what YOU said and how YOU reacted. again i will say it, you are a business your are in the public eye more than anybody else, as a business owner you need to learn how to constructively take criticism, good and bad. as you said before you will not make every customer happy, while that is the goal of any business it just cant happen. yet its how you deal with the bad situations that defines you. Clearly once the pressure is on or things go sour you snap and the real person you are comes out.

TheGreenMachine(isnt so green) wrote:let this f**kin post die!!!!! christ you guys have dragged it out long enough! stop already

you know green machine i was actually thinking about it until his glib reply. again a little pressure a little negative and the true whiteboy comes out, this thread will never die as long as i am on jbody. the only thing that is going to die is whiteboys business and sadly to no fault of anybody but himself

Thursday, July 19, 2007 10:46 AM
Quote:

any new business that would read this would notice that were not all dumbasses that fall for @!#$ty workmanship, @!#$ty customer service, and @!#$ty attitudes like yours. your sales obviously havent been so hot because you've come crawling back with lame apologies. even if you did give a heartfelt apology for your comments, i'm sure there are plenty of people that wouldnt buy from you. face it, your business is going no where fast.

Check out my build thread!

Thursday, July 19, 2007 11:08 AM
TheGreenMachine(isnt so green) wrote:let this f**kin post die!!!!! christ you guys have dragged it out long enough! stop already

Yes!! Holy crap! Don't buy Whiteboys stuff.........everybody now knows it now.......please someone lock this thread before anymore childish internet trash talk can go on.........

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search