street racing.... - Page 7 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: street racing....
Sunday, October 23, 2005 7:39 PM on j-body.org
but were not concerned with your saftey or life........look at that bp truck, how would you feel, how would his family feel if you had wrecked and somehow killed him? that is totally avoidable

personally i think dui and street racing should have the same penalty.....permanent removal of your licence, 20 thousand dollar fine and 5 years in jail......minimum, oh and your car gets crushed

if you kill someone, it should be first degree murder, maxed out punishment, if that means death, then so be it.

yes, i think thats very hars, and yes i think it will reduce the number of racers and drunk drivers, both should have very stiff penalties, because there is absolutely, postitivley no excuse at all for either action

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)

Sunday, October 23, 2005 8:20 PM on j-body.org
well in my defence the truck driver shouldn't of pulled out in front of us! lets think about it, tanker weights god knows how much. turning radius is less and wider. and acceleration sucks when not bob tailing.

So, should he have wipped out in front of us, putting our lifes, his life, and everyone around lifes just so he can save 2 seconds off his comute? nope.

we can argue this untill its 50 pages long. it's still not going to change my prospective on it.

Of course more people are going to argue aginst street racing. hell, i wouldn't be surprised if half the people saying its bad, and they don't do it, DO infact do it and are only saying so because they don't want to get flamed our looked down upon.

Monday, October 24, 2005 4:00 AM on j-body.org
So the tanker truck driver should know your doing way over the speed limit? Uh huh! I
see. Only problem with your arguement is that the human eye/brain combo cannot determine speed at distance. So you as the irresponcible 20 something whatever should know that because....... well you know everything and have taken everything into consideration to do your street raceing safely right? Oops guess not.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, October 24, 2005 4:20 AM on j-body.org
exactly, the tanker rightfully assumed you were doing the speed limit......and why shouldn't he have? and he pulled out, he didn't do anything wrong, you did, and if you try to argue that, your a fool

and yes i know this is a debate where you won't give an inch i understand that, there is many issues where im the same way, i at least respect that you havent resorted to mindless name calling, at least your keeping it civil. but yeah im done with this subject, ive said what i need to say, its not going to get anywhere

Hail Satan

Monday, October 24, 2005 7:12 AM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:exactly, the tanker rightfully assumed you were doing the speed limit......and why shouldn't he have? and he pulled out, he didn't do anything wrong, you did, and if you try to argue that, your a fool

^^^^ I agree fully.

2g @ heart, ignorance is no excuse....and making false assumptions on things to make yourself feel better about them, is not helping anything, it is just going to end up hurting yourself and others..........

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, October 24, 2005 7:19 AM on j-body.org
Useing that logic then I guess it would be the guns fault it was loaded when you pulled the trigger right?

Why is it always " not my fault" your the ones raceing so it is your fault. Grow up.

Monday, October 24, 2005 8:56 AM on j-body.org
the tanker shouldn't had pulled out. it wasn't like we were a mile down the road, or even 1/4 mile down the road. we were less than a quarter mile, youi can easily tell that someone is hauiling ass when there that close.

I love to argue this, so lets keep going.

Street racing is what i like. if you don't like it, than oh well. but some of us would rather settle a grudge on the street, than pay 20 bucks for a few pass's at the track.

Monday, October 24, 2005 9:57 AM on j-body.org
I do it because i like too, thats it.

i also test and tune at the track...

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Monday, October 24, 2005 10:02 AM on j-body.org
/\ /\ /\ Sorry WRONG again but thank you for playing. You CAN NOT tell at that kind of distance. You should actualy check into these things BEFORE you make statements that show you actualy have no clue as to what your talking about. The human eye can not percieve speed at distances greater then a few hundred feet not nearly your 1/4 mile. So when he looks lef and sees you way down the street and then looks right and starts to pull out hes thinking that your doing the speed limit NOT trying to tripple it. So when he gets out far enough that its too late to stop then he realizes how fast your going and then YOUR trying to stop cause now you can see your gonna die. Its your fault 100% your fault noone elses fault but yours! YOU chose to line up, YOU chose to race, YOUR fault 100% . You guys need to stop fooling yourselves. I'm done here to your wrong, you know your wrong, and you can't argue that fact at all.

Monday, October 24, 2005 11:06 AM on j-body.org
you can usually tell if someone is speeding from a good distance

u may not know how fast but you can tell they are going faster then they should be

at least i can
if you dont ahve depth perception then granted you cant

Monday, October 24, 2005 12:16 PM on j-body.org
ok, i said i was done, but i guess im not........ok most of us here who are anti street racing do not care if you hurt youself, or who's fault you think it is if you wreck. what im concerned with is that you are putting the general public in danger for no reason other than to give yourself pleasure

a good comparison is this......i like to shoot, to target practice, lets say i go outside and target practice in the road......chances are, im not gonna hurt anyone, so its ok, right.........thats the same logic your using on street racing.

fact of the matter is, both actions are incredibly stupid, and will eventually wind up hurting someone who had nothign to do with the action, IE an innocent person caught up in a dumb mistake by a foolish person.

see, i used to street race all the time, then i almost hit a deer once on a road that was supposed to be safe to race on, then i got to thinking.....what if that was a person, walking to get gas for their broke down car, what if it was a car that was broke down in the middle of the road (and i have seen this), what if i hit them and killed them, id feel pretty bad, and probably get in big trouble, so i stopped racing, and now have realized how foolish street racing is. it is a death waiting to happen, you and your racer friends will kill someone one day, and not each other, you will kill some innocent person, then finally as your in jail, mabey you will see why street racing is so bad

Hail Satan

Monday, October 24, 2005 4:52 PM on j-body.org
lets just leave it at this...

If you don't like to race than don't do it.

But if your like some of us and love to street race, than do it.

theres nothing you can say to convience us other wise. and vise versa.

Monday, October 24, 2005 4:55 PM on j-body.org
So why is it ok to risk the lives of other innocent people?

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:01 PM on j-body.org
2g @ heart wrote:lets just leave it at this...

If you don't like to race than don't do it.

But if your like some of us and love to street race, than do it.

theres nothing you can say to convience us other wise. and vise versa.

so basically what your saying is @!#$ everyone else, if it endangers their life i don't care just so long as i get my rocks off. i don't care if i kill someones baby, as long as i beat the honda in the other lane, to try to prove that i have a biger cock than him.

thats all street racing is, its a my dick is bigger than yours contest. there is no real proof of whos car is better, no slips, no real proof.

but whatever, i hope you like seeing your car in impound, and i hope you like having no license, and i hope you live in an area that is now crushing convicted street racers cars

Hail Satan

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:04 PM on j-body.org
Damn thats almost word for word what I said before in one of my earlier posts HA!! Guess I was right in my thinking that. Oh well these guys won't learn till they hurt somone.

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:07 PM on j-body.org
even then they won't.. aparantly they only care about themselves and having a good time.

im all for having a good time, and im usually not one to adhere to laws very well, but street racing is one thing that i do take a stand on the side of the law on, its just plain foolish. to me street racing is as retarded as drunk driving

Hail Satan

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:17 PM on j-body.org
Oh I can break laws with the best of them in search of a good fun time but I don't try doing things that could kill people.

Monday, October 24, 2005 6:14 PM on j-body.org
like i said, you can say what ever in the hell you want...

prove what ever points you want...

but street racing will never go away. you can argue it 'till your black and blue in the face, but its not going anywhere.

And those of us who choose to do it, are not going to just suddenly quit because someone said something on the net. get real. if you think post like this is really changing people mind your wrong.

its just like the jesus fish/darwin fish on the back of cars. it doesn't convert anyone to a certian side of the fence. I will continue to street race untill it bores me. plain and simple.

Monday, October 24, 2005 6:34 PM on j-body.org
yes we know that we cannot get thick headed people to change their ways, the only thing that will change your mind is when you kill someone, or get your car crushed

and yeah, street racing will never go away, because people who have no common sense will never go away.

i just hope you never hurt any innocent people, and if you do, i hope your punished to the full extent of the law

Hail Satan

Monday, October 24, 2005 7:34 PM on j-body.org
ever heard of fate or Jesus christ. stuff happens for a reason. because it was going to anyway. so shut the freak up and quit crying. geez. end this already.

"IF YOU PERSIST IN DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE .....
EXPECT RESULTS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED"

Monday, October 24, 2005 7:37 PM on j-body.org
soon to be boosted (I hope) wrote:ever heard of fate or Jesus christ. stuff happens for a reason. because it was going to anyway. so shut the freak up and quit crying. geez. end this already.

Now that didnt make any sense. What do fate and The Christ have to do w/ that?

Just because God knows whats going to happen doesn't mean he wants it to.

Monday, October 24, 2005 8:15 PM on j-body.org
our lives were planned out way before we were thought of by our parents. things happen. deal with. quit crying. what i said was going to be said before you said what you said. it happens.

"IF YOU PERSIST IN DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE .....
EXPECT RESULTS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED"

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 4:18 AM on j-body.org
oh, ok, so its ok to take my car, do 120 down the main road in town and run everyone over because its "gods plan"? cool

Hail Satan

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:20 AM on j-body.org
You know what guys i know none of you argueing here will change there minds. But know what some of the guys that had been now aren't so if by putting this out there and maybe actualy got some of you thinking and maybe they thought hmm these guys are right I could kill someone maybe I should stop. Then it was well worth our time. If one person out there realized how stupid street raceing is and how dangorous it is and has now decided to stop then I'd say it was well worth it. I know most of you will never get it or god forbid admit to the stupidity of street raceing because then your afraid you'll be called stupid as well. I have news for you guys just because you do something stupid does not make you stupid yourself. Every one makes mistakes noone is perfect welcome to being human. I'm no where near perfect and you know what it doesn't bother me, Why not you ask? Simple cause untill I see someone walk on water then I know I'm not the only one who screws up. If more people could just realize that regardless of what they think they DO in deed screw up and admit it to themselves then things would be much better. But untill you guys come to the realization that you do screw up then you'll just keep going on with your raceing. I just hope you do realize it before its too late.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:33 AM on j-body.org
soon to be boosted (I hope) wrote:our lives were planned out way before we were thought of by our parents. things happen. deal with. quit crying. what i said was going to be said before you said what you said. it happens.

Ever heard of free will, or will you choose to be a heretic while you're choosing to risk other people's lives as well? God does not will you to kill others or did the over 2000 pages of stories about how we should be caring towards each other not spell that out for you? It's only said about 1500 different ways in the Bible. Unless you're looking to get into another fight you can't win, don't bring God into this argument.

It is completely unfair, unjustified and a complete waste when you risk OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES. The life you risk is not just your own. Grow up.

Nothing is ever proven on the street. No reputable drag racer gives tow squirts about who beat who in a light to light contest. Nothing matters but the time slip. Street racing is for idiot children who don't have the balls to take it to the track nor the smarts to realize just what they are risking in their nobody-wins contests.

Bunch of idiot, ass-clown loosers.

PAX
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search