My turbod 04 cavalier rebuild - Page 6 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: My 04 Cavalier 5 speed
Saturday, December 17, 2011 11:11 AM
02cavcruzin wrote:Which one is the venturi? The pump didn't come with any kind of directions.

Search for the Racetronix pump install by Lafngas, it'll be very similar if not Identicle. That ebay pump looked to be a Walbro255 pump at a quick glance, modified for a venturi nipple.

Saturday, December 17, 2011 11:18 AM
Also the pump isn't half the price of a Wbody Racetronix/walbro. It's only $25 less.

Saturday, December 17, 2011 11:32 AM
Um can u please explain how its 25 more? When last time i checked with the rewire it was like 250 for the pump? Or do i not know to read?

Saturday, December 17, 2011 11:59 AM
I mean its very possible they changed prices, but that is the only reason i bought this one since it was alot cheaper.

Saturday, December 17, 2011 12:24 PM
Hopefully you have better luck with it then me.

I'm gonna pull the tank Soon and see wtf is up.

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Saturday, December 17, 2011 1:00 PM
damn your car is clean and I like the silver /black theme, I'm goin for a silver/ carbon fiber theme on mine but first I gotta get mine as clean as yours lol. good job.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Saturday, December 17, 2011 1:34 PM
Im just gona copy the how to for the racetronix one. The company makes fuel pumps for lots of stuff and everything i read only had good things to say about them and its not like its some no name like half the @!#$ on ebay. The pump feels nice and solid and everything was included just like the racetronix. Cavalier thompson thanks for the love man. My cars no where even close to being done. Alot more to come and alot more to decide.

Saturday, December 17, 2011 5:53 PM
Well, I filled the tank up and now it's lean at wot. Starts at 12.5 then goes to about 15.5 at 6000+. I didn't change anything but the pump. I'm gonna pull everything apart and check everything. My pump assembly don't have the venturi nipple at the bottom that attaches to the nipple on the pump.

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Thursday, December 22, 2011 8:48 AM
tony buntjer wrote:Um can u please explain how its 25 more? When last time i checked with the rewire it was like 250 for the pump? Or do i not know to read?

I apologize, I was ony comparing the price against the racetronix W-body pump without the wire kit.

Sunday, December 25, 2011 2:43 PM
Christmas gifts for me. Went to vegas on vacation and found a nice shop out their whos prices are unbeatable. I picked this momo up and plan to get my hub from them to. Also while i was out their got some new ink for my turbo obession lol. My parents got me my tial wg for christmas to. Soon to tear the motor down and see how everything looks.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 1:48 AM
Is that the smaller tial 38mm thats been out? I'm liking the ink too btw. I've been wanting to start my sleeve on my left arm but my spare cash always make it into the Cav, or the dakota build....oh well.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 6:46 AM
Ya thats the 38. I went with it cause im pretty sure it will work good for my set up.

Thursday, December 29, 2011 3:26 PM
Motors finally on the stand and started the tear down. Looks like my pcv system is getting way to much moisture in it. The pistons look a hair to lean lol. But their stockers with eagle rods. We got the interior all stripped out and everything is going to be purchased soon.

Thursday, December 29, 2011 4:30 PM
Thursday, December 29, 2011 5:16 PM
nice, dont forget to replace those girdle bolts as they are torque to yield.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 5:13 PM
Well updates. I bought a custom crank from mythod and had wonderful customer service with him. We ended up buying a bunch from him.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:42 PM

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 5:55 PM
You are probably the first person to ever have complaints with Brandon. I know he has a sick baby at home so he is probably dealing with that.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 6:09 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:You are probably the first person to ever have complaints with Brandon. I know he has a sick baby at home so he is probably dealing with that.

x2 i have never had any issues with him......i know he has a very sick baby boy but i will give him a heads up to this

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 6:27 PM
The Jew wrote:
gtpsunfire wrote:You are probably the first person to ever have complaints with Brandon. I know he has a sick baby at home so he is probably dealing with that.

x2 i have never had any issues with him......i know he has a very sick baby boy but i will give him a heads up to this

x3, he is not in it for the money... I can contest to that. Between the sick INFANT, and work im sure he is swamped.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 6:46 PM
I hate to be yet another voice in this, but that is one of the most stand-up guys I've ever met. And with his attention to detail, whatever is holding him up, will be worth the wait. He does amazing work, but like the others said, he does have some life things come up.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 6:51 PM
Here is the thing, if ur gona be to busy to deal with people then why list @!#$? I understand the sick kid, but ive Sent him numerous messages on fb. When i sell stuff i guess i actually care about getting it out as soon as possible and make it a priority over other @!#$. I know hes busy but thats my money that i work for.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 6:58 PM
Wow sorry thats the way you feel. Your package shipped out today.

Buy my stuff!!! CLICK

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 7:07 PM
Look brandon i mean no harm here. I know i havent spent nothing like vince has for your work but ive sent 450 to you total and to me thats alot of money and working. Ive sent you messages on fb and on here before with zero replies. I get your busy but in my book customer service is up their Because thats how you make money and get good feedback.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 7:43 PM
So how long did you wait for him to ship it? A week? Dude, relax, thats nothing. Lets face it, if you had a sick baby at home and something needed to be shipped out to someone on the org. What would you choose to take care of first?

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 7:48 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:So how long did you wait for him to ship it?

wasnt a week.... it was 1 day.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search