My turbod 04 cavalier rebuild - Page 7 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: My 04 Cavalier 5 speed
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:03 PM
Honesty man everything you have bought has been for a steal of a deal to begin with. did it take me longer than i liked to ship? yes but you have to understand i cant drop everything and tend to you because after talking about buying the manifold for month finally came threw. Just to let anyone else know whats the whole story is: i was paid on wed or thursday of last week which i said i would try and get it shipped out on that thursday or friday if i could find a box. Saturday i responded saying i did find a box and would ship it out on mon. Now for where my personal life take priority.. saturday night i had to take my son to the er. sunday i took care of him as i did on monday and was unable to ship out the manifold. today when i returned to work i was able to ship it out. i didnt respond to to messages because i had more important things but hey if that makes me a bad person i rather be a bad guy and take care of my son than ship a manifold to a whiny person.

Buy my stuff!!! CLICK

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:07 PM
Wow, he was crying over only a few days going by Brandons response?

Man your lucky, it wasnt even a week and you still got your stuff shipped. Most people WAIT a week to ship out things.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:07 PM
Hey vince do me a favor and shut the fuk up. I know ur all buddy buddy with the guy and trust him with ur stuff but i hardly know him and i hardly know you. Your on my post talking @!#$ and your txting me talking smack. Can i say where do you have anything to say here? You say im an inpatient person but my car has been tore apart the last three months and im plenty patient. I understand brandons son was sick i get that but its the idea i have to hear it through vince and other people. You dont come on here start @!#$ with me on my post and not do anything to your car. Ive bought an incomplete manifold and doorpanels from brandon. What else have i bought or paid anyone to do on my car? Nothing. Motor assembly is gona be me. Clutch is me. Vince you came to my house think you knew everything like always and guess what you had no fuking idea. And i was the one that found it. You can talk all you want and it may be easy. I make a 1/4 of you if that and i do everything on my car my own.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:19 PM
tony buntjer wrote:You say im an inpatient person but my car has been tore apart the last three months and im plenty patient.You dont come on here start @!#$ with me on my post and not do anything to your carWhat else have i bought or paid anyone to do on my car? Nothing. Motor assembly is gona be me. Clutch is me. Vince you came to my house think you knew everything like always and guess what you had no fuking idea. And i was the one that found it. You can talk all you want and it may be easy. I make a 1/4 of you if that and i do everything on my car my own.

You are right, i came over to help you troubleshoot electrical.... thats such an easy find... you found it because you spent more time on it. heaven forbid i bring a coil pack over for you to use to eliminate that from the problem. that was my bad.

Like i told you in texts... could i have done what brandon did to my car.... yes. but could i have done it and got parts that perform as well as his? not a chance in hell. his parts are proven to work and look better than any parts i could have ever welded. so for me to pay for quality of work and quality of parts that are of high importance i dont want to fight down the road.... you bet i will pay for that.

Motor install, me, clutch, me, head pull and install will be me, interior is me, lsd, me, trans me, i do as much as i can. I cant paint. Hell brandon had to paint it twice to match and he is 10x the painter I am. so why woudl i waste a lot of money on paint and supplies to mess it up and have it turn out bad only to pay again to have him fix it. the exhaust, its a work of art. Could I have done it? yes, welds would have been way worse and it would not have fit nearly as nice. Charge pipes. Same, I could have done it with a ton of couplers so they would have been prone to leak, or have him weld most and make them clean and perfect. I cant weld aluminum nearly as well as he did. My aluminum welds would have leaked and looked like crap. so why not have a professional welder do them so im not chasing issues down all year.

Lets not forget how you always tried to get all my parts for cheap from me no matter what. Or how you tried to get his console and door panels for cheap at the same time.... hell I even drove down to get the panels for you... did I charge you for that? NOPE I did that for free. but hey im the bad guy for selling you parts cheap and going to get stuff for you or lending a hand when you needed it....

lets see you "rip on me" like you said in texts...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:23 PM

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:19 PM
Wow lets see here im glad it takes a post to get answers from anyone. A whiny person? One message would of been nice and for fuk sake i even gave my number out to let me know. Brandon im no where ripping on you and if you want me to i can start. People take a week to ship things? Hm guess i must be above that since it usually takes me 2 days at the max. To clear this up money was sent wed then was told thurs or fri to ship out and then received a message saturday saying he would ship it monday. Then i sent 4 messages after that and no reply. I was wanting to make sure he recieved my money and everything was good. I also asked him about other parts to and recieved nothing. And im still interested in the stuff.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:31 PM
Hey vince you know what you think whatever you want. Were you not already going to get your car? Did i tell you thanks for picking them up for me? Ya i did. Im not looking to start @!#$ but if you expect me to back down to bull@!#$ then your wrong. Vince you think what ever you want to as long as it makes you sleep at night idc.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:34 PM

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:36 PM
tony buntjer wrote:Hey vince you know what you think whatever you want. Were you not already going to get your car? Did i tell you thanks for picking them up for me? Ya i did. Im not looking to start @!#$ but if you expect me to back down to bull@!#$ then your wrong. Vince you think what ever you want to as long as it makes you sleep at night idc.

doesnt matter if I was already going there or not. Had I not been, you may have not got the panels regardless. shipping them for him would have been a pain, So first it was rip on me for not finding your electrical issue then its thanks for getting the panels? Thanks didnt cover any of my fuel whether I was going there or not.

your post on here could have been a lot different toned. but instead you came out guns blazing out of the gate... I mean many of us are a tight knit group who all talk. Talking bad about someone may ruin other opportunities. Just like it has for you. THATS what I tried helping you with by saying to edit your post or to have made another post... instead you poured gas on it and burned some bridges for everyone to see.

also, YOU CAME TO ME TO GET A HOLD OF FETTER. so dont come to me for help any more.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:49 PM

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:29 PM
You know what idc vince im not seeing needing your help in the near future bud. And far as brandon goes sorry for ranting and getting pissed. Everything got straightened and thats all i wanted.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 3:31 AM
Well, you just lost ALL my respect.
I wont even bother opening anymore threads started by you unless they are titled "wrote my car off today."

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 5:03 AM
ROFL this is too funny

so lets sum it up your getting your parts at a steal now....so can we move on

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 5:47 AM
JBO makes my head hurt.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 10:04 AM
Ya mine to. I was ranting about being mad and everyone jumped my @!#$.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 1:33 PM
Because you blew something completely out of proportion about a very very well respected fabricator/seller and called him out. On top of all the personal cry baby attacks, you then say "I don't mean anything personal". @!#$ off.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 2:45 PM
Hey jl audio do me a favor shut the fuk up and get off my post! If you want to keep talking i got all day to call you a fuking idiot. Do you pay for my stuff and work as much as me? Um no so mind your own fuking bussiness unless you want me to keep ripping on your dumb worthless ass.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 5:44 PM
hahaha just another overly defensive of offensive tough guy wanna be. Man you flip out easily. You jumped down his throat after ONE DAY AFTER HE SAID HE WOULD GET IT SHIPPED. I call you out on jumping the gun and needing to give him a chance. You flip your lid like you're some kind of tough guy. Hilarious dude, hilarious. Keep it coming Billy Bad-ass.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:42 PM
One day? Um lets see i heard from him on saturday and nothing till i had to put a post up on tuesday night. Glad you know the whole story here bud. Let me guess you also do all your own stuff on your car but you pay everyone to do it. Oh ya whys your name on here jl when you have none? Ya nice set up you have you fukin dbag. Tough guy? Last time i checked your commenting on my build so quit or illl make sure you stop. When you pay for my stuff then comment on here otherwise shut your mouth. Rip on me more and ill keep going. To me this is entertaining and i enjoy every comment you make

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:36 PM
Yes. 1 day after the date he finally said he would ship it. You and him have both said now that he told you he would be able to get it out Monday and he ended up not being able to until Tuesday. Keep talking tough about "making sure I stop". Keeeeeep going badass.

As for my name(not that I NEED to explain it to you), the first audio system I had set up in my Cavalier(2004) consisted of JL Audio products. Thanks for checking the thread about my current cars set up though. Good to see you put the effort into it.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:51 PM
tony buntjer wrote:One day? Um lets see i heard from him on saturday and nothing till i had to put a post up on tuesday night. Glad you know the whole story here bud. Let me guess you also do all your own stuff on your car but you pay everyone to do it. Oh ya whys your name on here jl when you have none? Ya nice set up you have you fukin dbag. Tough guy? Last time i checked your commenting on my build so quit or illl make sure you stop. When you pay for my stuff then comment on here otherwise shut your mouth. Rip on me more and ill keep going. To me this is entertaining and i enjoy every comment you make

Okay, cool story bro, but can you get the tampons out your ass and stop making enemies on here. You already went and pissed off Fetter, Vince, and everyone else with your stupid comments. OH? Am I posting in your territory? My bad... I don't even care. lol. I would love to see the day you apologize to Vince and everyone else that is in here for YOU being in the wrong. It wont happen of course because your a tool and not an actual human being. You can even act tough and pretend your "standing your ground" lol. If you also want to go ahead and talk @!#$ about me, then go ahead. I have better things to do than fight with a kid. You may be about the same age as me, but you sure as hell don't act it.

I still don't see how you are going to argue your right for being impatient with a guy that had a sick son. Sorry three days were too long for your highness. So what if someone else had to relay the message to you? They were only trying to get the message to you and be helpful. You sir can go @!#$ your inconsiderate self.

PS. I expect to get a good laugh out of your next post.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 9:43 PM
One picture describes how I felt after opening this thread...

I'm out!

Supercharged 2002 Cavalier Z24
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:21 PM
Jl ya your an idiot and im done wasting my time. Freelance let me ask you something here since you call me a kid and im your age. Do you think i give a fuk about yours or vinces opinions? Let me check NO. Do you or vince help me in any way? Nope sure dont. Oh btw cute little ps you put at the bottom. And me apologize? For what here bro. Im not apologizing to anyone of you on here. Your another dbag. My incosiderate self? Says how well you know me. Was it your money? Um no. Im supposed to send the money i work for and trust everyone on here? Nope i dont think. Do you think i care about ANYONES opinion that i dont know on here? Nope i sure dont. Tell me how all that works out for you. Please leave me the best comment you can but dont give yourself a headache thinking to hard on it k their bud. Lets keep it coming all you fuks.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:24 PM
Kevin Richter wrote:One picture describes how I felt after opening this thread...

I'm out!

The sudden urge to rub chewy's face in it and remind him that we do that outside?

Thursday, January 26, 2012 8:32 AM
Personally idc anymore. Manifold came today and brandon did a great job packaging everything up and I couldnt be any happier. Well worth waiting for to say the least. Now I just have to finish it up. My patiences arent to good if any of you guys didnt realize.

Thursday, January 26, 2012 8:45 AM
This also just came today, all I have is my oil pressure gauge left to get. My crank i went and picked up from chris The beautiful knife edge

Thursday, January 26, 2012 8:52 AM
Very cool, looking forward to seeing this done.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search