FAQ re: Cluster lights - Page 13 - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FAQ re: Cluster lights
Thursday, April 06, 2006 6:42 AM
looks really good

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav

Thursday, April 06, 2006 6:57 AM
buzz can you email me man or IM me on AIM: streetside speed or chrism270

heres my email: sales@streetsidespeedcustom.com

i need help with a sunfire cluster and im willing to help you with them as well thanks buzz

manta: lookin nice hows it going havent talked to you in awhile!

click the sig...

Who needs a sig?
www.sinisterimages.com
Thursday, April 06, 2006 7:14 AM
any progress with the fire cluster??

Thursday, April 06, 2006 8:12 AM
Godspeed < ---------- the face of a sunfire has been shiped out to Blue Cav Customs, and he's making templates of it, and i'm awaiting new led's from my supplier

Thursday, April 06, 2006 8:13 AM
oops:

streetside speed & custom <---- i don;t have AIM
i use yahoo and mine is buzz122
email sent

Friday, April 07, 2006 9:58 PM
i just put in my fire cluster today and MAN DOES IT LOOK AWESOME

ill get some pics tomorrow night

was easy as pie too

Saturday, April 08, 2006 8:11 AM
looks like i traned the poeple i did the right way! i am checkng up on acoasion to see if any one gets stupmped. Most questions that are coming up are being answerwed the right way. so keep up the work guys!

Saturday, April 08, 2006 11:25 PM
heres my swap..

love it, just need a new HU now

Monday, April 10, 2006 4:09 PM
So... I'm just wondering how's that Sunfire cluster doing...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 6:19 AM
mine is doing great

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:35 AM
The sunfire one, has been sent out to Steve today, and a CF bezel template will be made from it, and as soon as i get it back, the lights will get changed to blue.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:17 AM
dirty elf wrote:mine is doing great

I'm glad to hear that.
buzz122 wrote:The sunfire one, has been sent out to Steve today, and a CF bezel template will be made from it, and as soon as i get it back, the lights will get changed to blue.

When it's done, could you change my red cluster lights from red to blue? If so, for how much? Or are you going to post a HOW-TO just like you did with the Cavalier cluster lights?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 1:34 PM
what year again ?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 6:02 PM

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 6:09 AM
'97 one is easy man

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:53 AM
rawk-how's the cluster coming?

My Other Ride

RIP Saint...Semper Fi.
Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:46 AM
dirty elf wrote:'97 one is easy man
Are you being sarcastic?

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:47 AM
Lito wrote:
dirty elf wrote:'97 one is easy man
Are you being sarcastic?

i don't think so, it IS pretty easy....

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 7:41 PM
Ok... can you post a HOW-TO then?

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:06 PM
i think its on page 3 or 4 i did one on it! not hard at all. If your smarter then a monkey and can get your hands on a torque wrench set, and a flat head screw driver you can do it! here ill be nice and post the link for ya! " target="_blank">http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=45&i=68183&t=68183&start=50 and if you dont want to do it ship that cluster over here ill do it for ya. Im going to charge an arm, a leg, 20 grand and your g/f left tit to do it as well! sorry i didn't want to say your left nut thats gross, and im watching with out a paddle! it took me about half hour start to finish to do mine! and i would recamend you order these to make the ultimate glow! http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?add_to_cart_button.x=yes&product=CAR&cart_id=3278970.10078&keywords=&next=50&viewOrder=yes

the 74 bulb if for the odometer light... it gets dime when you do the led or walmart bulb swap. i think theres 4 bulbs in the sunfires? Can any one verify this? any questions ask away! we got like 5 people on here who know what there talking about and if they get it wrong the other will correct them.

steve sorry man its still on hold stupid power suply part comes and now the power supply is at school. but we've talked so we cool i think?

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:49 PM
rawkfist wrote:i think its on page 3 or 4 i did one on it! not hard at all. If your smarter then a monkey and can get your hands on a torque wrench set, and a flat head screw driver you can do it! here ill be nice and post the link for ya! " target="_blank">http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=45&i=68183&t=68183&start=50 and if you dont want to do it ship that cluster over here ill do it for ya. Im going to charge an arm, a leg, 20 grand and your g/f left tit to do it as well! sorry i didn't want to say your left nut thats gross, and im watching with out a paddle! it took me about half hour start to finish to do mine! and i would recamend you order these to make the ultimate glow! http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?add_to_cart_button.x=yes&product=CAR&cart_id=3278970.10078&keywords=&next=50&viewOrder=yes

the 74 bulb if for the odometer light... it gets dime when you do the led or walmart bulb swap. i think theres 4 bulbs in the sunfires? Can any one verify this? any questions ask away! we got like 5 people on here who know what there talking about and if they get it wrong the other will correct them.

steve sorry man its still on hold stupid power suply part comes and now the power supply is at school. but we've talked so we cool i think?
Well, I may have missed some info then, because I read that the Sunfire cluster lights were different from the Cavalier ones... they have some type of red tape.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 4:04 AM
yeah, dont the sunfire clusters have red tint to them which making it if he put blue LEDs in it more purple? Maybe i missed the sunfire part too but i think he'll have to do more than just like a cavy one. He would have to try and scrape off all the red tint on the back first right?

Thursday, April 13, 2006 5:19 AM
I'm kinda staying out of this one, since i havn't played with the older sunfire clusters..........

Thursday, April 13, 2006 8:17 AM
i want an old fire cluster now!!! dang it am im poor god i wish i could get one from some one like pay for it... im sick of getting rapped by the junk yard for the clusters.... 50 bucks each

Thursday, April 13, 2006 8:41 AM
holly crap........ $50 a pop ??
i still havn't seen one at my local jusnkyard, but i've already picked up a 2000+ sunfire cluster, i'm working with now

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search