Many J Owners Trash Talk Hondas.... - Page 6 - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Many J Owners Trash Talk Hondas....
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 8:04 AM
HPT isnt the problem, the problem is behind the laptop

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 8:48 AM
Typical of a child, changing the subject to take the attention of himself. There have been valid points made that show you are a complete moron. The only thing you've proven with you stupid comments is that you lack the imagination and skill to work with something that has about average aftermarket support.

It's easy to work on something when all you have to do is plug and play. You don't know how to use HPT so you say it's junk. You really had nothing to say when I said I've personally tuned a car to run very low 11's with HPT/FMU combo. It's really amazing what someone with a little imagination and skill can accomplish. I make valid points, you make retarded comments like "Dyno Queen FTL!" and "At least I use my power instead of look at it on paper." You really do seem like a child with some of those comments.

My car is built for me, no one else. I have absolutely nothing to prove at the drag strip. I've got nothing to prove period. I have helped quite a few members with builds and tunes. I get my enjoyment from working on J's, not racing them. If it weren't for these little econoboxes I wouldn't have some of the best friends I've ever had.

When will it sink in to you that it's not all about racing? It's so much more than that. You can look down your nose all you want and come back with some more childish, immature comments. I'm done wasting my time with someone so single minded that they don't see the whole aspect of being a car enthusiast.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 9:10 AM
why is this still open??

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 10:09 AM
Godspeed wrote:why is this still open??

for entertainment

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 10:53 AM
YellowLsSport(now with boost) wrote:
Skunk wrote:
blackbirdracing wrote:
whiskerbiscuit wrote:is this the same guy with the iat chip giving him 50 more hp???

no, that was an different yellow cavalier...

Are you sure? He sure seems like the type that would blow that kind of smoke.

Haha, I know how to make power and use it. You make power and....well watch it on paper. Are you the ebay IAT guy?

HAHA no. I'm asking if thats you, cuz you seem like you know nothing about making any kinda power, or driving for that matter. You should have the car tuned professionaly and see how much power you make.

And before you say anything about my driving, check my 1/4 time. Thats almost stock buddy. Look at that reaction time!!!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 6:06 PM
whiskerbiscuit wrote:
Skunk wrote:
blackbirdracing wrote:
whiskerbiscuit wrote:is this the same guy with the iat chip giving him 50 more hp???

Haha, I know how to make power and use it. You make power and....well watch it on paper. Are you the ebay IAT guy?

HAHA no. I'm asking if thats you, cuz you seem like you know nothing about making any kinda power, or driving for that matter. You should have the car tuned professionaly and see how much power you make.

And before you say anything about my driving, check my 1/4 time. Thats almost stock buddy. Look at that reaction time!!!!

Well this was taking way off subject, everyone went way off my first post. I would like to tune my cavie, not worth it TO ME. Yes it would make a little more power, be a little safer. I'm selling the kit, car, and anything to do with a j-body. This is why no one helps j-body's. Everyone is a know it all, check out H-T. Everyone helps everyone and doesn't start this dumb@!#$.

I really hope someone can figure the tuning issues out for ya'll. There will be some really nasty cars.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 6:46 PM
Please tell me you're not saying I don't help other memebers...

Anthony's Build

Watch The Credits To The Vid, You'll See...

Comment By KFLO about me fixing someone else's car close to the bottom of the thread.

Yet Another Turbo Install By Me.

You Actually Have to Read A Bit, but look at that, helping another memeber.

What Do We Have Here...A supercharger install/tune.

I'm sure I could keep going. It's not that I don't help out others, I just don't like cocky punks that talk sh!t about a platform that has been the root cause for some of the best friends I have. Like I said, it's not about how fast a car is or how much power it makes. Some of the best people I've met have been J owners, Brad (zyaaaa), Anthony (McLovin), Ben (SilverJ On 1nines), Camron (Boostedecos), Wade, Paul (N/A Madness), Tom (Wrench Monkey), Brian (Speed Racer Z), Chris (S1lver N1ps), these are the people I consider to be friends of mine, they are also the same guys that if they know the answer to something they won't hesitate to speak up. Each of them has helped me, and I've returned the favor. Your problem is in your approach and how you came across. After it was pointed out that the problem with your J isn't your J but the driver/owner/sad excuse for a tuner, you got all butt hurt and went on a tantrem and took out your anger on me. In my original post I agreed with SOMEONE else's post. You chose to come after me. I'm sure by now you've figured out, not exactly the best idea you've had.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 6:59 PM
Dude Skunk has helped me alot I wouldn't have been able to do half of what i have done without him, Tom and Stephen. I have plenty of people who have helped me on the forums here. So when you say no one helps each other on this forum you are dead wrong. Sell your cav to someone who is worthy of it and go buy a piece of @!#$ honda and get the @!#$ outta the forums you @!#$tard.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2898349

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 7:21 PM
whiskerbiscuit wrote:
Skunk wrote:
blackbirdracing wrote:

Well this was taking way off subject, everyone went way off my first post. I would like to tune my cavie, not worth it TO ME. Yes it would make a little more power, be a little safer. I'm selling the kit, car, and anything to do with a j-body. This is why no one helps j-body's. Everyone is a know it all, check out H-T. Everyone helps everyone and doesn't start this dumb@!#$.

I really hope someone can figure the tuning issues out for ya'll. There will be some really nasty cars.

Ohh I love this logic, "I dropped 3k+ on a performance clutch and Hahn kit but ya know, the tuning part was not worth it, you know.... the part that actually makes the investment worth while but yeah what a piece of crap that Hahn kit is, I mean I had it sitting in a box in my trunk and it didn't add 100 hp when I put it in my JBO Profile... WTF Jbodies suck!"

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 7:28 PM
Skunk wrote:

I'm sure I could keep going. It's not that I don't help out others, I just don't like cocky punks that talk sh!t about a platform that has been the root cause for some of the best friends I have. Like I said, it's not about how fast a car is or how much power it makes. Some of the best people I've met have been J owners, Brad (zyaaaa), Anthony (McLovin), Ben (SilverJ On 1nines), Camron (Boostedecos), Wade, Paul (N/A Madness), Tom (Wrench Monkey), Brian (Speed Racer Z), Chris (S1lver N1ps), these are the people I consider to be friends of mine, they are also the same guys that if they know the answer to something they won't hesitate to speak up. Each of them has helped me, and I've returned the favor. Your problem is in your approach and how you came across. After it was pointed out that the problem with your J isn't your J but the driver/owner/sad excuse for a tuner, you got all butt hurt and went on a tantrem and took out your anger on me. In my original post I agreed with SOMEONE else's post. You chose to come after me. I'm sure by now you've figured out, not exactly the best idea you've had.

Hey now you forgot me..

You've been helping my ass for IDK about 6+ years now LOL

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 7:54 PM
I could not agree more with Skunk's last post. If you want to talk about helping each other out how about the motor and all my parts at Skunk's house that he's letting me store there and build my motor. Or how about all the advice I get from both him and numerous others here on the .org. And to top it off Skunk took the day off work one Monday after I blew my head all to hell to come down and fix it at no charge for labor or parts...just the cost of lunch and the gas to come down here. I think I might be going out on a limb here when I say this but if you think that nobody helps anyone here then you met the wrong people because like Skunk , Stephen, and Ken said....i've met a ton of my best friends on here.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 8:37 PM
Curt, Tom myself and Brian will take a ride down, "mess" with your car, and you go race his @!#$ vtak BS....

20 bucks on you after we get done with it.

Just be done with it.

Then Ill do a doughnut in his driveway!

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 6:47 AM
My Hahn kit is forsale, sorry I've upgrade from the J-body.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 6:56 AM
Need I post my other cars? Sorry but I have experience in more than J-body and Honda/Acura...Like I've said before, the Ecotec is a swell motor. Just the lack of tunablity on the J-body platform is just horrid.

I'm not a newb....and I'm not replying to the dumbass remarks that went off subject. I've offered to race anyone with a stock motor/Hahn kit with a All motor civic, street trim. My cavie is also one of the fast stock motor/Hahn kits on this site. I'm not bragging, just saying I've been here for a long time and the newbs who know it all needs to head back to JDM SKEET RAciNG!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 7:02 AM
IS that a H series in the EJ? nice.

anywho..

I'm game, but its with a old POSPush Rod motor...

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 7:06 AM
timeto jion the junky ass integra club

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:37 AM
YellowLsSport(now with boost) wrote:Need I post my other cars? Sorry but I have experience in more than J-body and Honda/Acura...Like I've said before, the Ecotec is a swell motor. Just the lack of tunablity on the J-body platform is just horrid.

I'm not a newb....and I'm not replying to the dumbass remarks that went off subject. I've offered to race anyone with a stock motor/Hahn kit with a All motor civic, street trim. My cavie is also one of the fast stock motor/Hahn kits on this site. I'm not bragging, just saying I've been here for a long time and the newbs who know it all needs to head back to JDM SKEET RAciNG!

Ill take care of that...

Buying and peddling junkass sh|t takes about just about as much skill as bolting up a Hahn kit and not tuning it.

HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:39 AM
BlackEco wrote:
YellowLsSport(now with boost) wrote:Need I post my other cars? Sorry but I have experience in more than J-body and Honda/Acura...Like I've said before, the Ecotec is a swell motor. Just the lack of tunablity on the J-body platform is just horrid.

Ill take care of that...

Buying and peddling junkass sh|t takes about just about as much skill as bolting up a Hahn kit and not tuning it.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:46 AM
SHOoff (Tuner Bash Beer God) wrote:Wait..... you stated that your Hahn Stage II kit only gives you 200whp? ROFLowned. Guess you should have tuned it better. Hell, the stock 3400 in my car is putting down 193. Having an ECO with mild boost, i'd expect more than what I have now.

You can nutswing on a Honda all day. Honda's are an economy car, just about everything else today is an economy car. But you can go around under the false assumption that driving a Honda makes you a professional race driver all you want. Then you go talking about racing against a stock motor and all that. Typical pussy Honda talk there. Back in 97 when my car was new, why was it outrunning that Civic EX with the VTEC engine that was created by the hand of God himself and placed into that car? And don't tell me it's because my 2.2 OHV had so much power. Real sorry, you wanna talk about stock, then you should bring stock too. I think the problem is your lack of knowledge and education on anything automotive related. You're one of those from my last post that can only open a magazine and find parts to throw on. When the real Honda guys that you talk about in your posts that have made all those engine combinations..... did all that by using what they know and putting something together. Not by opening an issue of Super Street.

Epic fail, reading owns you.

As far as the others who posted, I didn't read it Just stating facts and don't care what you had to ramble about.

One day, keywords One day....Hp or someone else will catch up with the rest of the tuner scene in tuning. Then Ecotec will be put on the map.

Explain the epic fail to that you see? The only Epic Fail that I see is you continuing to post.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:58 AM
i don't see the upgrade...

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 10:06 AM
whiskerbiscuit wrote:i don't see the upgrade...

lol I agree.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 10:12 AM
For the newer honda's I can't talk about because I have never rid in one. But I've ridden in a few older mid 90's models and damn I don't know how those people feel safe going even over 100km, the car is so thin. I asked my bud how it was in the winter and he said he had to keep his heat on full all the time.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 3:46 PM
haha i left a honda forum and thought i left the b/s. oh well
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 5:22 PM
Yes the I have lots of Hondas/Acuras...I buy/sell them. The wrecked del sol is in Mississippi now w/ a sleeved gsr turboed making 814whp. He bought the wrecked shell from me 6 months ago.

The Integra interior is the drag car, currently still being worked. Cage is halfway finished, front end is just sitting there. Lexan windows are just sitting there.

And for the money I pulled what little cash was in my pocket out to take a picture of, someone was bsing me on selling a car. I took that pic and sent it to them, saying hey...you wanna sell the car or what. He sold me the car, lol.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 7:36 PM
Quote:

Just the lack of tunablity on the J-body platform is just horrid.

its called megasquirt/ eMS pro.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search