winter boredome. - Page 22 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winter boredom.
Monday, December 26, 2011 10:26 PM
I notice there is no 2003 model in there, though no matter, and yes, the Eco WILL go below 14.0 without boost. hold on, I'll just find that thread for you of someone doing one @!#$ ton better than your Quad.

I need a new sig.

Monday, December 26, 2011 10:39 PM
www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=458012&t=458012

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=441183&t=441183

ya, 2 threads. what Ld9 runs even remotely close to that?

I need a new sig.
Tuesday, December 27, 2011 9:21 AM
screw the eco vs ld9 debate, it dont matter

brad, buy my cavy and destroy aj all day everyday

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 11:21 AM
magic money?

I need a new sig.
Tuesday, December 27, 2011 5:41 PM
you forget Paul running low 13s.....? and I would of been 13s if wasnt for the shortened track as the slow down area here alot smaller then Edmonton. And Scott get traction you could walk all over anyone with the cavy.

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Tuesday, December 27, 2011 5:48 PM
AJ B wrote:you forget Paul running low 13s.....? and I would of been 13s if wasnt for the shortened track as the slow down area here alot smaller then Edmonton. And Scott get traction you could walk all over anyone with the cavy.

cavy wont walk over everyone at all unfortunetly, but those guys do run 9 flats lol.

jeep will be started on tomorrow as well, god damn this is gonna be fun

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 11:06 PM
ya but your problem is traction, Im sure your car should be able to run at least 11s easily maybe lower

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 9:22 PM
car hooks on the tires with boost @ 11psi, once i grabbed 3rd, i hit the switch and hold the steering wheel like a mofo

Thursday, December 29, 2011 2:43 AM
well if all goes well I will have atleast a fresh eco in (possibly forged), and a few other goodies aswell (yeah still gonna rock the m62)...
still really debating the 5 speed swap but we will see how things go...

Scott I would love to buy your monster of a J but I just cant scrape the loot together...
If I had the money or atleast the money to make payments I would be all over it though!

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Thursday, December 29, 2011 7:43 PM
dude, say goodbye to your auto either way . . . .

I need a new sig.
Thursday, December 29, 2011 8:43 PM
Ty Petersen wrote:well if all goes well I will have atleast a fresh eco in (possibly forged), and a few other goodies aswell (yeah still gonna rock the m62)...
still really debating the 5 speed swap but we will see how things go...

Scott I would love to buy your monster of a J but I just cant scrape the loot together...
If I had the money or atleast the money to make payments I would be all over it though!

give me a shout and maybe we could work something out

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 5:19 PM
anyone got a header for an eco? im trying to find something before i pull the trigger for brand new let me know as i plan on buying one in the next week, thanks.
Tuesday, January 03, 2012 8:41 PM
xtremepimpin wrote:anyone got a header for an eco? im trying to find something before i pull the trigger for brand new let me know as i plan on buying one in the next week, thanks.

give me a brand/part # and ill see if i can help save ya a couple $$

Wednesday, January 04, 2012 10:30 AM
I have a turbo manifold for the engine... I doubt im gonna use it on my G.A. or Cavy, lemme know if you want it

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Wednesday, January 04, 2012 6:45 PM
Ty Petersen wrote:I have a turbo manifold for the engine... I doubt im gonna use it on my G.A. or Cavy, lemme know if you want it

wont need it cause you'll grab a car with one already on it

Saturday, January 07, 2012 10:18 AM
anyone wanna go to pick and pull and get my shopping list?lol, Im getting lazy lol

Saturday, January 07, 2012 11:13 AM
whats on your shopping list AJ?

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?
Saturday, January 07, 2012 2:10 PM
black headliner for cavalier and sunroof, and few parts for the engine build in better halfs car shes getting boost lol, a tranny prefer the better isuzu lol, boosted hi-breed she will have so she might enjoy. also probably passenger side fender for 95-99 cavy , etc.....cant give whole list just the basics lmfao

Saturday, January 07, 2012 2:12 PM
hmmmm also anyone wanna update my registry for me?lmfao I dont want to put in other 2 cars and all the parts on the new cavy lol

Thursday, January 12, 2012 5:28 PM
well all eco swapped now just need to reweld the DP to the exhaust and shes golden , anyone need a LD9 and 5spd getrag? 290000km but still ran good when pulled
Thursday, January 12, 2012 9:12 PM
EEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!ECO AND @!#$RAG

Thursday, January 12, 2012 10:32 PM
Nothing wrong with getrags. The one in my old Gen 2 still works just fine. If someone hadn't let the reverse shift cable fall off on the highway when it was delivered, It'd be even better.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Saturday, January 14, 2012 7:40 AM
the old ones were great the new ones are junk, I blew up 3 of them

Sunday, January 15, 2012 6:43 PM
AJ B wrote:the old ones were great the new ones are junk, I blew up 3 of them

3 of the 00+ getrag trannies have been blown up by you? How the @!#$ do you manage that seeing as how they can hold 4x+ more power than stock?

Monday, January 16, 2012 9:56 AM
wish I knew they just fell appart one on the old turbo setup, one with the v6 swap and one one bone stock 2.2 lmfao, still to this day I dont understand I have better luck with the isuzus, I JUST killed the stock one in the new car took long enough, I wanted an excuse to upgrade to the other tranny with the real isuzu parts

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search