winter boredome. - Page 23 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winter boredom.
Monday, January 16, 2012 9:55 PM
Its been proven numerous times that the f23 is a much stronger/reliable tranny

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 12:55 PM
meh Ill keep my isuzu, went through less biggest reason killing this one is cause when I bought car had no 4th gear so I figure screw it lets kill it so excuse to put in the other one, getrags and I are a bad relationship. Therefore I stay away. others have luck I say they crap, but thats due to bad experiences. built better cavys with isuzu then getrag, without problems

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Thursday, January 19, 2012 1:15 AM

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Thursday, January 19, 2012 10:15 PM
Ty Petersen wrote:

my thoughts exactly. . . . .

I need a new sig.
Thursday, January 19, 2012 10:16 PM
2 days in a row of car not starting. god I love having an Ontario car that isn't used to anything below -20.

I need a new sig.
Friday, January 20, 2012 8:31 AM
Well....looks like I may be selling my cavalier sooner than I thought....and buying my mid-size pickup that I want cuz I found one that's EXACTLY what I want (with extras!!) for a decent price and low mileage to boot....gonna find out today if the deal goes through and buy it

2008 Chevrolet Colorado, crew cab, 4X4, 3.7L I5, 4 speed automatic, Z71 off-road package, dark grey, new all-season tires, with a "Ground Effects" package that includes, graphics, stainless steel grill inserts, chrome front/rear bumpers, chrome bug deflector, window covers, side steps, and bed rails, carbon fiber interior trim, and GFX stitching on the front seats. It's only got 65,000 km on it, so its still under warranty.

1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray LT1
2008 Chevrolet Colorado, Crew Cab, 3.7L I5, 4X4

Friday, January 20, 2012 2:55 PM
I am now the proud owner of a sweet mid-size pickup truck!!

Friday, January 20, 2012 3:41 PM
I still want those carbon fiber pieces before you sell the car lol, but I wont be down there for 3-4 weeks

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Friday, January 20, 2012 7:16 PM
hey congrats garrett glad you got the one you were looking for, ill be by next week sometime for that hood.
Sunday, January 22, 2012 10:28 AM
I still want the fiber..........

Monday, January 23, 2012 9:18 AM
xtremepimpin wrote:hey congrats garret glad you got the one you were looking for, ill be by next week sometime for that hood.

Sounds good I was gonna give it away with the car lol OR your welcome to have my RK Sport "SS" hood for $100?? And ill swap my stock hood back on my car.....

Monday, January 23, 2012 10:41 AM
well damn that sounds like a steal, ill be around etown tues/wed so ill come see you one of those days forsure
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 7:42 AM
I'm trying to fund my spray-in bedliner for my truck selling cavy parts lol

And when I sell my car......that will help pay off the truck a bit

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 12:16 PM
Here's a few pics of the new truck:

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:29 PM
Garret nice truck I have a friend looking for a car, how much would you sell the cavy for? send me a text 250-981-0808

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 5:27 PM
yeah sweet wheels for sure, a nice step up from the cavy i bet lol
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:55 AM
OMG.....It's a BIG step up from the cavy lol I LOVE IT!!!!!

Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:09 AM
xtremepimpin wrote:well damn that sounds like a steal, ill be around etown tues/wed so ill come see you one then.

Soo....how you liking the RK Sport "SS" hood on your cavy? lol

Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:13 AM
Just fyi....to anybody on the board interested....if you would like any parts off my car (see my profile for parts list) lemme know what you may be interested in and ill let you know if im willing to sell it and for what price b4 I sell the whole car on kijiji for fairly cheap.

Thursday, January 26, 2012 1:10 PM
hey man im loving the look , ill get it all fixed up when i decide to paint later on lol, ill be there tuesday/wed for the parts we discussed
Thursday, January 26, 2012 1:39 PM
remember, I still have dibs on the sway bars!!!

I need a new sig.

Friday, January 27, 2012 7:18 AM
I'm gonna be cleaning the cavy out and doing some work ripping things off this weekend....It was a good car, lasted me about 6 years, hope it makes someone else happy as a good gas mileage daily driver / winter beater....But on the bright side no more getting stuck in the winter now that I got a 4X4 lol

Monday, January 30, 2012 11:50 PM
Would you be interested in selling the short shifter? and for how much? I have a 02 fire 5 speed and I am interested.

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 8:02 AM
Jason Eichorst wrote:Would you be interested in selling the short shifter? and for how much? I have a 02 fire 5 speed and I am interested.

lol...sorry dude...someone beat you to the short shifter ...it'll be gone tonight along with the projectors/hid's

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 8:11 AM
Classic69 wrote:Just fyi....to anybody on the board interested....if you would like any parts off my cavy (see my profile for parts list) lemme know what you may be interested in and ill let you know if im willing to sell it and for what price b4 I sell the whole car on kijiji towards the end of February.

I updated my list of parts in my car's profile....."SS" hood, projectors, hid kit, B&M short shifter, and front/rear sway bars are gone!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search