winter boredome. - Page 24 - Canadian Mid West Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winter boredom.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 8:25 AM
So who else enjoyed our short winter? lol....seems like spring is here already!

1972 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray LT1
2008 Chevrolet Colorado, Crew Cab, 3.7L I5, 4X4

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:21 AM
just think the sooner things get thawing, the sooner you can head to mclean creek to do some 4x4ing in the mud!!!!!!!

My brother just finished putting f150 coil spring on the front of his truck and it looks nice. Now he just need to block up the rear end. And him and I and a friend made the bumper. Let me know if the link doesnt work.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150513503807441&set=a.140645002440.115760.709587440&type=1&theater

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?
Wednesday, February 01, 2012 9:04 AM
im hoping that spring is around the corner , and im loving all the parts woop woop
Wednesday, February 01, 2012 9:30 AM
well Im 15-17 days away from hitting Edmonton area better be no snow there lol, gonna drive the new car up if I can get tranny done in time have 6 vehicles in back yard for repairs

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Wednesday, February 01, 2012 2:32 PM
xtremepimpin wrote:I'm hoping that spring is around the corner , and im loving all the parts woop woop!

Me too....then I can bring the '69 Chevy outa hibernation!

lol....and im glad your enjoying all the parts!

Saturday, February 04, 2012 4:28 PM
So anyone going to pick n pull before the 16th?

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Saturday, February 04, 2012 6:58 PM
oh ya we will have to get the trucks together for a play date woop woop
Sunday, February 05, 2012 11:38 PM
I may have to borrow my friends jeep at some point...

I need a new sig.
Monday, February 06, 2012 6:48 AM
so everyone can kiss my ass lol, no one commented geesh well guess have few more thing to pick up then I though, ouch hoping the Aleros and the few sunflowers are there hopefully some with sunroof, as well as a few other things needed, well new update the engine and tranny are out of the old car, old car will be removing the windshield and storing it in either the shed or the garage, then shes off to the crushers. I have to finish my customers 01 sunfire then start getting rid of the red car. And get this damn tranny installed, I have to many cars

Monday, February 06, 2012 7:14 AM
Me & Bradford went to Kar Basher Saturday....wasn't much there though....

When are you coming to Edmonton for those carbon fiber parts AJ???

Monday, February 06, 2012 11:38 AM
I dont go to karbashers they rip you off badly, pick n pull place to be, should be there between 15-17th as I get son on 18th

Thursday, February 09, 2012 10:34 AM
its called bucks auto now and they are in good shape gravelling the yard and such, prices compete with PnP also, and PnP is having a crappy selection lately
Thursday, February 09, 2012 9:28 PM
hmm to bad they dont have online inventory search lol

Monday, February 13, 2012 6:32 AM
Ooooh! Buck's Auto in Regina is FUN! I <3 going there! I need some new bumpers for my nephew to work on for my car, so I'm hoping to head out there one of these fine beautiful SK weekends we keep having!

I'm thinking my car is getting pulled out before the month is over... Maybe not the fancy rims, I'll probably leave my stock one's on, but I MISS IT SO MUCH... The Avalanche needs to be parked 'cause I have $1000 worth of work on it before I feel safe again... So glad I married a mechanic!

Thursday, February 16, 2012 9:13 AM
Looks like the cavy may be gone by this weekend!

Thursday, February 16, 2012 9:19 AM
sad, sad day lol

Thursday, February 16, 2012 5:02 PM
nice man get it gone and get that truck paid off lol, i didnt even see it posted on kijiji hope your making good off it lol
Friday, February 17, 2012 11:46 PM
it was sold last night. now I need to find a lip at the wreckers...

I need a new sig.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:58 AM
xtremepimpin wrote:nice man get it gone and get that truck paid off lol, hope your makin good off it lol

That car had issues I didn't even know about supposedly....after the guy complained once he got a mechanical inspection done on it....but its his problem now, I made a grand off of it, plus another grand off parts....I still have my CF engine accessories for sale but that's it!!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:03 AM
I'll pay off $1000 towards my truck. All I owe my parents is $5000 on it that they borrowed me. With the other $1000 I installed a K&N cold air intake, Magnflow exhaust, Kenwood 'Excelon' 6.5" speakers and 1" tweeters. I also ordered sequential led turn signals, led 3rd brake light, and blue/white interior leds for the dome light and bars for the front footwells

Thursday, February 23, 2012 9:51 AM
oh well as is where is, what he expect for 302 on the odo lol, the shop probably soaked him anyways im glad i dont need inspections

Thursday, February 23, 2012 1:12 PM
He threw at me, the fact that he has a 1 yr old kid and a gf and that the car is unsafe to drive for his family cuz the mechanic told him it needs, cv joints, front struts, windshield, horn, & airbags hooked up, oh and (4) new tires cuz they were cracked! So he wanted to cancel the deal & rip up the bill of sale. I pretty much told him he could go f**k himself! Lol...and tried to explain what "where is, as is" means!

Thursday, February 23, 2012 1:15 PM
xtremepimpin wrote:oh well...as is where is...whats he expect for 302K on the odo lol, the shop probably soaked him anyways

Probably...hence why I hate vehicle inspections...but I told him about the windshield, horn, airbags, and that the rear tires were worn out lol everything else I called B.S. on but whatever its gone!!

Thursday, February 23, 2012 5:04 PM
haha no doubt i bet he will join the forum just to say things
Friday, February 24, 2012 7:16 AM
Looks like winter shall be upon us this weekend....they're calling for 10-15 cm of snow!!

Maybe I can go 4X4ing!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search